Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola (23294 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by FreeStuffsNG: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2022
I’m running for president of my home, says Fashola
Babatunde Fashola, minister of works and housing, says he is running for president of his home.

According to Tolu Ogunlesi, special assistant on digital/new media to President Muhammadu Buhari, Fashola said this when he was asked by a journalist about his plans for 2023.

Some support groups had taken campaigns to parts of the country, calling on him to run for president.

But the minister had denied having any affiliation with the support groups.

Hakeem Bello, an aide to Fashola, had said the minister was focused on delivering the mandate of his ministry and would not be distracted.

“As Honorable Minister, Mr Fashola is currently focused on leading his dedicated Team in the Ministry of Works and Housing to deliver on the mandate of President Muhammadu Buhari for an expanded and upgraded road transport infrastructure; and affordable Housing nationwide in order to achieve economic growth and prosperity for the citizenry,” Bello had said.

The general election will take place in 2023.

There has been the speculation that the former Lagos governor will run for president.
https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-running-for-president-of-my-home-says-fashola/a

251 Likes

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by FreeStuffsNG: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Like HE Prof Osibanjo, HE Fashola has always been part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family. In the next few days, HE Osibanjo will do same and real polticking to deliver the BAT 2023 will go into full swing.

HE Fashola had previously reminded the APC before now to respect agreement reached in Ibadan in 2014 on where next the APC candidate should come from after Baba's 8 years. He will soon join the Asiwaju Tinubu campaign train.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant ,visionary, competent and efficient leader who will keep his promise to serve you and take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

294 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2022
A good and loyal leader

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Tinubuadvocate: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Of course Fashola is another candidate that none from southeast can withstand.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by oilPUSSY(f): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Of course Fashola is another candidate that none from southeast can withstand.

Keep seeing Igbo giants in your dream even when the thread has nothing to do with the East...

You see this your game plan, always waiting for Northern support, by using Igbo hate to rise to power .....mark my words.. It MUST surely end in premium tears for you people for the third time.. If Awo and Abiola who were loved by entire Yorubas couldn't get the presidency with bigotry, which Yoruba person born of a woman can achieve that ?..

You guys should stop making it to look as if anyone against your presidency is Ibo even when Bubu is offline clipping the wings of your demigod..

Continue with that impression on nairaland that anyone opposes you is Igbo, probably after primaries we would remind you how powerful Igbos are by reducing your god to political nothingness even when we know the actual people that are against you..

Continue with such Impression

@ the topic, it has nothing to do with Nig presidency, he's talking about the president of his house.. Always ready before typing. Don't allow Igbophobia to damage your psyche..

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by AfonjaEmir: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Zombies ...baited the Guy after his series of disappointments!!....HE JAKPA Straight!!

The OGA of South West online BMC miscreants "IN LONDON" has started his Political foolishness again....and his zombie subjects are here making useless Noise as PARROTs from the region of Noisemaking skull mining miscreants...spits!!

5 Likes

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by ebuka440: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Does this mean that fashola is afraid or is it that he is afraid of buhari's Cain?

Anyways fashola has made a good choice by not contesting or declaring his intentions to contest because if he does all the money that you looted as a minister must be accounted for. He's a wise man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Truthisunique3: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
He already knows a Yoruba Muslim can never be Nigeria president

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by dododawa1: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
FASH in future

4 Likes

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by tolumizzy(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Baba werey
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by seunaj: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
So much respect for Mr Raji. He is not ready to get any dirty with the despirados. I have 4 people on my list that should have been considered for president if we know what we are doing in this nation.
1. Bukola Saraki (will unify the country, drive innovations and give the youth a voice)
2. Raji Fashola (will focus on governance rather than politics and improve infrastructures)
3. Peter Obi (Contrary to the fear that he might grant Biafra, there will be no such thing as Biafra agitation again once Igbos are given their space and a chance in Aso rock. He'll make a good president)
4. Rotimi Ameachi (perhaps just my bias)
All other aspirants are either religious bigots, old mofos or ethnic bigots. The real problem is that we're still stucked with the old and weary power intoxicated persons who are bent on using all the money they have looted from the treasury to achieve their aim.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by athaboi(f): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
It's so unfortunate that good men from the west who can perform well as a president is being restricted bcoz of tinubu! I hope the Tinubu won't end up wasting the opportunity of others who could have been a popular and acceptable candidates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by adioolayi(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Star boy...you've tried...go rest small

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by lomprico(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Who ask you?
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by ArmaniUhuru: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
So if them say make sicknesses stand up, catarrh go won still stand??

5 Likes

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by emmykk(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Buhari so smart enough he will not make the mistake of allowing a south west candidate to succeed him.

2 Likes

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by lekzy116(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
I book the space and later find out I have nothing to say..

Anyway, say no to tribalism on nairaland
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by KazikageSama: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
I just love the fact that Osinbajo's ambition is giving real torture to BAT's supporters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by MonkeyMods(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Fashola is a smart Alec. He knows opolo eyed man's dream is DOA

So he can't be caught up in that hallucinations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by alabi484(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
As expected
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
I am running for the President of my house. Fashola said this when he was asked by a journalist about his plans for 2023.

BRF (Brighter Rewarding Future) very smart fellow and working with lay down rules of power. Never Outshine Your Master.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by lalastimlala: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Fash baba. Mr loyalty.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Cryofigbos: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
A successful tenure as governor and minister is good enough for a reasonable man......make he no start to dey imagine like some yeebos

7 Likes

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Cryofigbos: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Keep seeing Igbo giants in your dream even when the thread has nothing to do with the East...

You see this your game plan, always waiting for Northern support, by using Igbo hate to rise to power .....mark my words.. It MUST surely end in premium tears for you people for the third time.. If Awo and Abiola who were loved by entire Yorubas couldn't get the presidency with bigotry, which Yoruba person born of a woman can achieve that ?..

You guys should stop making it to look as if anyone against your presidency is Ibo even when Bubu is offline clipping the wings of your demigod..

Continue with that impression on nairaland that anyone opposes you is Igbo, probably after primaries we would remind you how powerful Igbos are by reducing your god to political nothingness even when we know the actual people that are against you..

Continue with such Impression

No 1 is seeing igbos more than mere noise makers and political nuisance

Na una dey shout tinubu dis up and down small drag una go dey shout them dey drag una

Obi declared yesterday but we have not seen anything concerning campaign for him but instead u guys r wasting it on tinubu

If only u igbos can concentrate on selling igbo candidates instead of d dumb imaginary permutations

U r seeing northern bigwigs behind tinubu yet u r still talking nonsense......who else have u seen from APC contesting aside d clowns that came out but r now receiving sense

6 Likes

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by WhizdomXX(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Lasgidi people sef.

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Dialpad: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
What were you before
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Cardealer2021(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
A thread for tribal war embarassed

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Thinktwicemybro: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
A failed minister from a failed country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / 2019: PDP Faults Kwankwaso, Reveals How Presidential Candidate Will Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.