Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? (17864 Views)

Why They Wanted Jonathan Out Vs Why They Want Tinubu In / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / El-rufai: APC Had No Plans For Nigeria; We Just wanted Jonathan Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by JubrinElSudan: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
mkoabiola:

Even if patience Jonathan was interested in Bayelsa politics..she can't dislodge Dickson.

Dickson is on ground
I didn't say he will be dislodged, I said he wouldn't find it this easy, you know that
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Champneys: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jonathan doesn't need to be fighting for relevance in Nigeria politics.
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Successlane: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Gej plays national politics.

So let him leave local ones for Dickson.

Jonathan should have passed this level.

Popularity begins from grassroot.

Ask OBJ and ATIKU.
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by cyberguy72(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
eleojo23:
Why be a local champion when you can be far greater?

Dickson can have Bayelsa while Jonathan continues to get international recognition. The guy travels for different assignments in Africa. In my opinion, that is more fulfilling than local politics.
DICKSON would become irrelevant as soon as he steps down as governor.
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by kayusely70(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Vixlot:

Senator Ibikunle Amosun.. Governor

For the records, Senators, who represented the zone since the return of democracy in 1999 were: Dr. Femi Okunrounmu, of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), from1999 to 2003; Ibikunle Amosun, PDP, from 2003 to 2007; Dr. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, PDP, from 2007 to 2011; Gbenga Obadara, of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), from 2011 to 2015; and the incumbent Senator Lanre Tejuoso, APC, from 2015 to 2019
All those you listed is correct but Ibikunle Amosun (APC) is the current senator(2019-2023). The incumbent governor is Prince Dapo Abiodun (APC).
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by oloriooko(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Has Jona ever been relevant ?
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by cyberguy72(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chuks9000:
A very jobless person's report. Typical of the present Nigeria. What is your business if he decides not to play the god father atrocity?
Zombies in action na.As if their gworo chewing President is even relevant in Katsina

1 Like

Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Myself2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
How can ??
GEJ is a global personality, Bayelsa and every subsequent government in Bayelsa will always court him and curry his favour, Dickson is just an out-going state governor
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by vicetuh: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
He is not suppose be relevant,. for records sake he was just a deputy governor then before luck made way for him to be come the president of this country. He don't need all these
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by UltiMax(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Gej plays national politics.

So let him leave local ones for Dickson.

Jonathan should have passed this level.
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Titogbanski: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
FAKE PROPAGANDA NEWS.

IF YOU MAKE SOMEBODY AND THAT SOMEBODY BECOMES SOMEBODY IT IS YOUR BLESSING
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Bimpe29: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Same fate befell Obasanjo. You may fall out of relevance in your locality any time any how.
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Titogbanski: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
vicetuh:
He is not suppose be relevant,. for records sake he was just a deputy governor then before luck made way for him to be come the president of this country. He don't need all these

DID GEJ TELL YOU HE WANTED TO CONTROL BAYELSA POLITICS? DOES HE LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE POLITICIAN
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by izicooo(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
fergie001:

What is the argument?

The op is saying that Jonathan is been pushed out of relevance by Dickson.
I am saying there is even little or no political presence on the homefront that Jonathan even possess just like Obasanjo.
What is the argument again?

Is what am saying different from what you are saying?

Hmmmmm...Na waoh!
My kneels are on the floor please forgive me and tell me to rise.
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by fergie001: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
izicooo:
My kneels are on the floor please forgive me and tell me to rise.
Sweetheart.....stop jare!
..how r u?
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Chuks9000: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
cyberguy72:
Zombies in action na.As if their gworo chewing President is even relevant in Katsina
I just tire
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Born2Breed(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
frugal:
Jonathan doesn't really care about all this power nonsense. It's not a do or die for him.

You've said it all
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Risingblue008(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Vixlot:

Do you know what we called constituency?
Jonathan's Senator today is APC
His Rep is APC
No be fk.....-up b dat?
Re: Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? by Ezewuzie01: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
RockHard:
Err.. Was Gej ever relevant as far as Bayelsa local politics?
Good question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished / Sokoto: APC Holds Governorship Campaign Rally In Tambuwal / Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.