Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu (17853 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Gee123: 3:06am On Aug 18, 2012
Two teenagers have been reported killed by fulani Herdsmen in Enugu community while working in their parent farm. Thadeus Utazi (17) and Okeh Michael (19)

For the full story pls visit:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fear-grips-enugu-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-teenagers/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 3:39am On Aug 18, 2012
Nothing will happen. Ibo people are cowards.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Gee123: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2012
^^^ are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by alaoeri: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2012
He's ok tell me what 'll happen τ̲̅ȍ the herdsmen, all of them are just cyber warlords bunch of cowards, soon u 'll see them ranting on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by abouzaid: 4:05am On Aug 18, 2012
The fulani herdsmen fled the community at night but i don't think this is over for them yet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Gee123: 4:11am On Aug 18, 2012
[quote author=alaoeri]He's ok tell me what 'll happen τ̲̅ȍ the herdsmen, all of them are just cyber warlords bunch of cowards, soon u 'll see them ranting on this thread.

Hey! Tak it easy don't get urself worked out ok.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by bashr8: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2012
abouzaid: The fulani herdsmen fled the community at night but i don't think this is over for them yet.
thats what they are known for , hit and run but trust me heads will roll as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by bashr8: 4:17am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
in this case the fulanis are the real cowards for killing unarmed teenager and running away.am sure you know the real meaning of cowards after all you are yoruba.

65 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Gee123: 4:23am On Aug 18, 2012
abouzaid: The fulani herdsmen fled the community at night but i don't think this is over for them yet.

why don't they stay and fight 2 the end atleast finish what they've started. This shows that they really lack courage. It's bin there best practice (Hit and Run) and mayb reappear in the 9t for another attack.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 4:35am On Aug 18, 2012
They'll do all the mouthing here,boasting and display " virtual" bravery and all that but, nothing will ever happen! Na today?

The fulani are inching and gradually taking their attacks to south east.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 4:45am On Aug 18, 2012
The youths can only take placards and barricade the major highways in protest. that's exactly what they did the last time the nomads rake havoc in some communities in south east, while "e-warriors" continue their display of virtual bravery. Na their way!!

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by alienvirus: 5:00am On Aug 18, 2012
^^ lol. U badt gan!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Tittos: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2012
When they were unleashing attacks on the lagos-ibadan expressway..yorubas couldn't even speak..even the recent killin of some yorubas in Lagos,they didn't act..who is the bigger coward..always insulting the igbos that always ignore you cos you guys are too jealous..

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 18, 2012
Residents of the area alleged that the herdsmen who settled in the forest of the community for long, [size=20pt]had been robbing, harassing and raping women at farmlands[/size] and on Nsukka–Adani Expressway after which they retire to the forest posing as cattle-rearers.

Before the killing of the teenagers who were identified as Thadeus Utazi, 17, JS111 and Okeh Michael, 19, SSII, the Fulani herdsmen had on different occasions, allegedly carried out broad day light robbery with sophisticated weapons on the road without fear of being intercepted by security agents stationed at Adani and Nsukka Police Area Commands. They were also reportedly armed with sharpened machetes and arrows during their operation.

Crime Guard gathered that the herdsmen had settled in the farmland of Nimbo in contravention of a court order barring them from occupying the forest. [size=20pt]They had allegedly engaged in burning residential houses indiscriminately, harassing indigenes, robbing unsuspecting victims, raping women at farmlands almost on daily basis and vandalising yam barns estimated at several hundreds of thousands of naira.[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fear-grips-enugu-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-teenagers/

Nna na only for ala-nairaland una go dey make mouth, umu fulani don r[i]a[/i]p[i]e[/i] una women finish, chop una food, rob una, and kill una. Nna na wah ooo for umu igbo and una chest beating. odi, dis one too much ooo.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by abouzaid: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2012
^^ why did u post only one half of the story? Why not the full story that described how the fulani left the community at night shooting heavily to avoid a reprisal attack from vilage youths. This incident is isolated and not an attack on the community as is often witnessed in the southwest. Also the alleged crimes are are committed far from their make shit settlements. I know that the indigenes won't fold their hands, i studied at unn, and i knew what happened when their killed an nsukka woman working on her farm in benue state(igala land), youths from one village(not even one town) invaded them and slaughtered a lot of fulani and their cows. The enugu ppl will treat this mess quietly and u would never hear it in the newspaper. I know cos i studied there.

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by CyberG: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

That is really not necessary. We are talking about youths here and I can understand where you are coming from. The question is when will these USELESS governments protect the people? How can any madman kill people and never be caught, apprehended or jailed? Prayer will not solve this problem and this killers will surface somewhere to repeat this despicable act. When will Nigerians stop supporting useless leaders who go around with dozens of security personnel but will not secure the life of ordinary citizens by fighting for state police? angry angry What solution would these useless leaders come up with to ensure that killers never have another chance to kill again??

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by boron10(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2012
the best way to end this killing by norhterners/bokoharamists is by undoing what lord luggard had done. Seperating the norhtern and the southern part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2012
No No No it cant be taken in igbo land. where are the fulanis naa.i cant see any here. why are they running?. lets do this once and for all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
They'll do all the mouthing here,boasting and display " virtual" bravery and all that but, nothing will ever happen! Na today?

The fulani are inching and gradually taking their attacks to south east.

You know you are BIG LIAR.. Igbos are not coward and you know it right from the onset igbos aint cowards. Why did the fulanis run?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by tunnytox(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2012
abouzaid: ^^ why did u post only one half of the story? Why not the full story that described how the fulani left the community at night shooting heavily to avoid a reprisal attack from vilage youths. This incident is isolated and not an attack on the community as is often witnessed in the southwest. Also the alleged crimes are are committed far from their make shit settlements. I know that the indigenes won't fold their hands, i studied at unn, and i knew what happened when their killed an nsukka woman working on her farm in benue state(igala land), youths from one village(not even one town) invaded them and slaughtered a lot of fulani and their cows. The enugu ppl will treat this mess quietly and u would never hear it in the newspaper. I know cos i studied there.

This is a very daft statement, why are you guys always want to proof what is not true? the fulanis have always been opportunits, their mode of attack is the same anywhere. I have to sympathise with the families of those who lost their loved ones and pray that God will console them. The fulani issue afftect all Nigerians the same way let not try to see it as a Yoruba/Igbo/Berom issue, these people are opportunists like hyenas.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by MMM2(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2012
cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by MMM2(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2012
If ibo people re coward,
Then yourba is what *****

NO SINGLE MORAL

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by CeaserB: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

My Friend You Know Not The Ibo People.
Even In Your Yoruba Land The Ibos Cannot Be Shaken.
The Fulanis Just Made A Big Mistake Cos This Is A Case Of 2 Pay 20.

Come To Think Of It, Who's The Coward; A Yoruba Man Who Fought Alongside These Hausa/Fulani Beasts During The Biafra War In Order To Enslave Nigeria Or The Ibo Man Who Fought For The Freedom And Emancipation Of His People?

Apparently Only A Fool Would Choose Slavery Over Freedom.

#EnoughSaid

26 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by akiesony(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by omayyi: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2012
This one too na karma, abi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by avalontony(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2012
they way forward is to SHOOT ANY FULANI MAN ON SIGHT.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by moderatorr: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The youths can only take placards and barricade the major highways in protest. that's exactly what they did the last time the nomads rake havoc in some communities in south east, while "e-warriors" continue their display of virtual bravery. Na their way!!

igbos dont protest.
Its fight or bone. No hit and run, if there'll be a fight, its full scale war. If there'll be peace, its complete tolerance.
Igbos is the only tribe on earth with no kings(google it), everyone gathers to make the decision.
Hope u observed that during #occupyNigeria
an #biafraWar

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by muktarmtt(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2012
gboss4sure:

You know you are BIG LIAR.. Igbos are not coward and you know it right from the onset igbos aint cowards. Why did the fulanis run?
U can fllw dem if u lyk u knw de r On foot u cn easly catch dem inst of stayin here making mouth mumu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sheyguy: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2012
Most of those defending the community attacked should stop that nonsense. We all know they aren't going to do nada . . . just some ignorant e-chest beating from some foolz who likely joined hands in calling the whole Yorubas cowards anytime the Fulanis attack a community in the West. Now that a SE community has been attacked, it is only normal they call you guys 'Cowards' in return.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by kellystech(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2012
I dnt no y d ibos and d yorubas are fightin dia selves online, u 2 hav a common problem(fulani) u guys should join heads 2geda and fight dem any wia en with any means possible

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2012
muktar mtt: U can fllw dem if u lyk u knw de r On foot u cn easly catch dem isn't Thr here making mouth mumu.

Take a look at what i wrote and what you just blabbed, so me and you who is the MUMU nw

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by kutchs: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You know what idiot even in ur bravery u cant stand the hausa-fulani the way we did 4rm 1967-1970. The hausa-fulanis have been raping, maiming and killing yaribas everywhere in the SW for long, what did the bravemen of Yoruba land do?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East / Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.