Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help (973 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Nigerians In Diaspora Or Who Schooled Abroad Your Advice Is Needed / Obama To ‘decide’ Fate Of Nigerian Battling Illness, Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by kingspalas: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
I have slept over this,prayed,talkd wiv my family,researchd ofline/online b4 i took the decision.i hv close friends& relativs wiling to acomodate me temp.only not ready to invite me. That is where i hv the problem which i beliv i can be asistd here by way of advise or anyother.i,am sure ur experience on how you made it to europ,us,can,australia can see me tru. I trust your objectv advises,sugestions& other solutions. I dont mind geting a dishwashng job. its better for me than to be here thats giving me loss of self worth daily. My gutt feeling projects a suces story about me.i hav my working plan,wellfocusd on it.my stay wil be temporary.waitng to hear frm the gud people here
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by kingspalas: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2010
Once again Dear brothers, i need your help to asist me with contacts or reliable leads on who helpd you or how you crossd over to europe.i understand the tough times over there &ready to face it. Pls i'm very serious.
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by easylogic(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2010
the easiest way to get to anywhere in europe is a student visa.
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by ycoxyng: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
@poster. i think u are old enough to make a decision concerning ur life. i will just give u a simple advice, dem no they pick dollars or pounds for ground 4 abroad ooo. Also, since the holy spirit don tell u say make u go why ask human being to give u advice. carry go jare.
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by Vicjustice: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Ycoxyng
How about making your advice civil, why not take away the religion reference?
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by ycoxyng: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
kingspalas:

I have slept over this,prayed,talkd wiv my family,researchd ofline/online b4 i took the decision.i hv close friends& relativs wiling to acomodate me temp.only not ready to invite me. That is where i hv the problem which i beliv i can be asistd here by way of advise or anyother.i,am sure your experience on how you made it to europ,us,can,australia can see me tru. I trust your objectv advises,sugestions& other solutions. I dont mind geting a dishwashng job. its better for me than to be here thats giving me loss of self worth daily. My gutt feeling projects a suces story about me.i hav my working plan,wellfocusd on it.my stay wil be temporary.waitng to hear frm the gud people here

@vicjustice

ur point is noted. Actually i was just trying to say since he said he has prayed and believe that he shd travel then there is no need to ask people 4 their advice
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by Vicjustice: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2010
ycoxyng:

@vicjustice
your point is noted. Actually i was just trying to say since he said he has prayed and believe that he shd travel then there is no need to ask people 4 their advice
Well said. But actually, i don't think he is requesting advice on choice suggestions, i assume he meant guidance on the imaginable ways to get abroad.

Click this link to get support:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=518011.msg6799893#msg6799893
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by kingspalas: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
Thx to you vic& a few of u here(we knw u all).ur unadultreted &brotherly contributions remain a priceless gift to us here& so many in dificulty out there. Ps my dr bros&sis i would like to know from ur experience which schengen states thts  a bit friendly,imigration; a bit better&maneurvarabl,survivl opportunty/chances& cost of living. Ps do base ur coments on the current situatn.i wil apreciate coments from the masters who i'm sure understand me. Its unwise to plan let alone such a trip. Note: i hv grt in germany& wld be glad for details. Bst regds to u great friends.
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by kingspalas: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
Dear friends,still waiting your comments on the above pls.thx
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by heroes1983(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2010
The easiest way is to find your way to any eastern european country not yet in the EU, then establish your basics there intime before it joins the EU. Good luck
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by omega25red(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2010
the easiest way is to apply for a visa. Those people who offered temporary accomodations are not joking so dont think you get to your destination and they will change their minds about how long you can stay. dish washing jobs are hard to come by nowadays in the u.s because the economy is bad and everyone is holding on to their jobs. if you make it to the u.s a homeless shelter might be good but the problem would be not having legal documents to get welfare benefits or even a job. Life of an illegal immigrant is no longer the same as before now it will break your spirit and you will wish you never left home. Then again someone elses story doesn't always apply to everyone but be seriously prepared to possible be taken advantage of by your so called friends, bosses and even family who are at the place you are trying to get to. also the worst of it all is the immigration laws that keeps changing like day and night. marrying a citizen doesn't garuntee you a permanent residence anymore because they know the deal and god help you if you get a A-hole for your case. Any way God help you with your journey.
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by invisible2(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2010
The easiest way is to walk, walk through the desert from Kano to Turkey and you will be in Europe. Simples.
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by WAVixen: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2010
invisible!:

The easiest way is to walk, walk through the desert from Kano to Turkey and you will be in Europe. Simples.

its silly and irritating when grown adult fools make comments like this, must you be seen to contribute to a thread?? if you have nothing constructive to say shut your hole.    angry angry if you didnt think of leaving your beloved homeland why did you wait for your uncle to weep before you stayed back? rubbish.!!!!
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by invisible2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2010
WAVixen:

its silly and irritating when grown adult fools make comments like this, must you be seen to contribute to a thread?? if you have nothing constructive to say shut your hole.    angry angry if you didnt think of leaving your beloved homeland why did you wait for your uncle to weep before you stayed back? rubbish.!!!!

Hehehehehe! That was funny, did I hit a raw nerve? Sorry babe, I know how to get out the best- and- worst reactions from people. Guess I succeeded here. Lemme have a lemonade, will be back.
Re: I Seriously Want To Try My Fate Abroad Your Help by WAVixen: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2010
shior.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Court Guard Jailed For Stealing From Barristers / Visa To Travel To Singapore, 100% Guarant / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.