Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

We All Needs Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We All Needs Help (527 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Needs Help by greatme2good(f): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Quit the begging attitude:
I am an active nairalander but much of an observer. I hardly create thread not because I am very busy (Don't even know what busy means sef) but I just love it that way. As a keen observer, there's this thing that goes on in every section on this forum that is becoming tiring and annoying. It is nothing else but "begging" incessant begging. Someone might ask, are you just seeing it? I have always seen them, but I must say it's getting worse these days. You see it in 2 out of 10 threads or even more.

I am not saying it is wrong to run to people for help when you are critically in need but let online begging be your last resort . We all have families, friends, colleagues, etc to meet first when in need but it seems some people only feel comfortable begging from strangers. The new method is adding emotional blackmail to it! These days you see them proclaiming suicide but won't still kill themselves. People that commit suicide don't really announce it. I am not encouraging suicide but don't threaten us with it.

We all have challenges, Challenges goes hand in hand with life. The higher you go, the bigger the challenge(s). If I should recount mine here, Nairaland will open a go fund me account on my behalf but I choose to face life squarely. I haven't killed myself! I have seen things that made some people take their life but I am still here ( I will create a thread for it another day when I come out of it...I'm at the final phase now) I know we are wired differently and tackles life issues differently but still let's have some dignity.
I am taking this personal coz some people have tried severally to scam me here. Most of them has been fished out in other sections and they are here now trying to pollute family section too. Since they didn't succeed through fake business advert, they cook up pitiful stories with loopholes to gain sympathy. Real nairalanders don't hide their ID by creating a new moniker. Trust me when I say this...if nairalanders know you, and you happens to be in need, they will join hands together to help you.

To all internet beggars, nairaland is not for you. You can move on to Instagram, follow 10 - 20 Nigerian celebrities and always ask them to bless you via comment section or dm. Trust me before a month runs out, you will surely be blessed. But my candid advice is never beg for that which you have power to earn.

For those that this thread will offend, I am sorry but this has to be said. Negative reaction or insult is not welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: We All Needs Help by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: We All Needs Help by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2019
The problem now is that they'll be busy opening another "I want to kill myself" thread instead of reading and learning from this.

Nice thread OP.

1 Like

Re: We All Needs Help by ahnie: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
I wonder why they don't ever use their main monicker when doing dia beggy beggy ventures.

Scammers everywhere.
Re: We All Needs Help by crackhaus: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
You have not yet understood the meaning of this beautiful and powerful word "IGNORE", have you?
Re: We All Needs Help by B2K4LUV(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wao super woman

(1) (Reply)

Is This #45K Part Time Biz Income Okay For You Monthly ? If YES..... / Missing Person -- Mr Ogbu Ambrose Adikwu / Food Sharing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.