Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Take A Look At This True Facts.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take A Look At This True Facts.. (537 Views)

Men, Is This True? (pix) / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At This True Facts.. by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
I hope you all digest this and make amends to your attitude cause you dont know the effect it has on others..we heading somewhere and whomever got there first should never block or choose not align with those you started with..life issa simple sturvs

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by officialfestus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
Too much sense
Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by Nehyooh(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bravo !
Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by Mryacks: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
That's why I don't bother myself with all those secondary reunion or forums, etc. Most people just wanna go there to show off where they are in life or what they've "achieved". Unto each one is own abeg..

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by padi94(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nice one mahn
Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by judgementyard(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for sharing
Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by Yustash001(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2020
I could remember then after our Secondary school.. if you suddenly meet your secondary mate by road side
he'll be the one to ask "where are you now?".. just for you to know he's now in a University..
Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by nlPoster: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Yustash001:
I could remember then after our Secondary school.. if you suddenly meet your secondary mate by road side
he'll be the one to ask "where are you now?".. just for you to know he's now in a University..

Or because he's just making conversation?

People are so sensitive, always offended by everything then you still insist you dont like introversion when others get tired of your constant battles.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At This True Facts.. by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Yustash001:
at that stage in life, we are all happy about friends progress. you can't really blame them for asking u about progress

. They would be happy for you when they hear you are in the University.
.. They all want you to catch up...

(1) (Reply)

(SEE PHOTO) A Man Of 78 Yr, Returns Home After Twenty Six Year Quarrel With Wife / Lady Wants A Divorce Because Husband Chose His Mother Over Her - Details / Boy Abandoned By His Mother Who Fled From Security Operatives Enforcing Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.