Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight (39069 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Beat123(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
PMBNG:

Power drunk? How?

So stealing is not going on under this government?

Should you become president, let your own cabal treat your wife the way Aisha is being treated, say Amen.
i don’t know the basis of your argument with that dude but such assumption is unthinkable.. sarki to be president ? Use sth else because i won’t even allow that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by ZombieTAMER: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
They made themselves our businesss since they use our common wealth to entertain themselves

We feed them
We clothe them etc

Our business

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ffk said the right thing on my mind. That Fatima is the Tacha of Aso rock. Because why grant a press interview showing how you ridiculed a country's first lady as if you are a coup plotter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Nyamiri: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
FFK has landed a big slap on the face of his pet pigs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ffk knows the adage those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Before his multiple divorced , fornicating, philandering arse is dragged on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mopolchi:
I see so much hate in this your post.
No skin off my nose. Go check past dailies. If I am right ... Still your headache.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Princedapace(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:
That’s the gospel truth

Pmb family is not big brother naija

They are maintained with tax payers Sweat, it is a business of ours.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Ojiofor: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:

FFk didn’t know the kind of people he was siding with kk this while

Very soon him eyes go clear

You can’t satisfy them

Sharap sarrki.
Have Buhari satisfied Aisha his wife?
Why is she ranting and nagging?
Even Mamman Duara and his family is not satisfied yet hence they want Aisha out of the way.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by kudinkarfe: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
When did you become PMB's adviser on family matter

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by iswallker(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
aso rock is the seat of govt, the presidential villa...just like the white house in the US... undecided

what happens there is the business of every Nigerian... undecided you goofed on this one kayode... angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
This one is looking for appointment from Buhari. We are waiting for his twin brother, the senseless omo-kirikiri omokri to open his wide mouth and spew trash as usual.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Modernist: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Stupid girls like Fatima are the ones who should be in the forefront of the Boko haram war to learn some sense.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by sentra05: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:

Aisha is a tool by few greedy northern politicians that want power to remain there

If not

Is osinbajo a cabal?

Why attacking osinbajo?

She’s a ranter and a power drunk individual

How would Yusuf and other Buhari's children feel reading what you are saying about their mother? Do yo know her personally? This is the wife of the man you claim to love
Anyway, i don't blame you. I blame the empty head buhari who has thrown his wife under the bus for every idiot in Nigeria including people like you to insult. Go ahead and insult her, Buhari deserves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by adenigga(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
But you attacked Bianca(Ojukwu wife) and alleged unprintable things U wished U did with her. What was ojukwu's offence against you @ the time? Or you didn't know she was married then? Ur turn shall come.
Ozu lelu ule. Useless idiot looking for cheap soft land.

It's because Bianca is not a wife of a president.

But what is good for the goose should be good for the gander.

I support you Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Speaking sense once in a while
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
What is this man saying ? Is aso rock their family house ? Official seat of the government of Nigeria now turned to a house of commotion where all manners of irritants are jostling for right of occupancy! Aso rock is our business Mr fani kayode for your info!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by bender79: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fani Kayode is a restless hypocrite! He always contradicts what he thinks he stands for.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by HVILLE: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
FFK you are wrong on this one.

It's our taxpayers sweat that's causing all the problem so it's our business. Thank God they brought it to the fore.
so are u going to do about it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by AbdOla: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Aishat is our tacha in Aso rock while fatimah is mercy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Wantam: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Disrespectful and Shameful, where are Mrs Aisha's Daughters?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by dreu2fine(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
We are watching more secrect will soon burst
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Borntofuck: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
That Aisha is too pretty
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by ikorodureporta: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
ffk sounding reasonable for d first time
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by technuel: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
UniQue84:
Sir, with all humility once you a public figure there is hardly anything called privacy not just in Nigeria but everywhere in the world, infact worse in developed nations. Mr President should fix his family issues less it will continue to gain public attention .

Meanwhile, see my signature for landed properties majorly in Ibeju lekki and it's environs and reason why you need to invest there. Call us today ...UniQue Properties (UP)
Of FFK is right, although public office holders are public figure they also have right to privacy.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
But you attacked Bianca(Ojukwu wife) and alleged unprintable things U wished U did with her. What was ojukwu's offence against you @ the time? Or you didn't know she was married then? Ur turn shall come.
HE IS NOW AN IDIOT.HE'S NO LONGER YOUR HERO BECAUSE HE SPOKE FOR BUHARI. THESE PEOPLE'S PROBLEM IS IN THE BLOOD,VERY STRONG.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by olowo1995(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
True talk... There should be a level of privacy in their matter, not everything they did should be posted publicly...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by middlebelter(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:

He was still in love with Bianca then and find it difficult to accept that Ojukwu used bigman power to deny him access to her . Please don't quote me.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by frowland(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Even you can’t keep a steady boyfriend

That’s why you always rant here
What da...?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by DonCandido(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
PMBNG:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/mind-your-business-leave-buharis-family-alone-fani-kayode-advises-nigerians/

This is unbelievable!

The twitter account of Nigeria's Fagin of Saffron Hill, Femi-Fani Kayode has been hacked!

The tweet is definitely not from him.

I mean, there is no hatred, spite, venom, vulgar abuse, vulgar language, ethnic and religious bigotry, misogynism, hypocrisy, double talk, propaganda, crack- head thinking, absence of common sense, mosquitoes logic, irritating opinions, infantile arguments etc.

We know who hacked the account. He deserves a national award for this.

Don't be fooled when FFK and his minions come forward to claim the his account was not hacked. We urge you to disregard the lies.

The only evidence you need is the above tweet itself.

This is hoping he gets the hacked account back, we miss his rant on the palaver from the villa already.

If you can reach him, tell him Buhari has headache, FFK's services is required to take panadol for him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Emily22(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Even you can’t keep a steady boyfriend

That’s why you always rant here

Maka why. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Pictures : Interesting Newspaper Headlines In 1984-85 / Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.