Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight (39043 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by GoldHorse(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
What is so strange about "people" quarreling?

So because they are the first family or related to the first family they suddenly loose the "quarrel gene"?!!!

Aisha na woman. Daura daughter na woman. Women Sabi quarrel quarrel! So na normal tins jo.

THERE WAS WAR EVEN IN HEAVEN.... grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Jostoman: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fake news
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Anything concerning the first family is a public issue. Dono what FFK is talking about.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by webngnews: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Bakerdav: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yes fanikayode is saying the truth, but Osinbajo has remove daura now, Wat is d man still doing in aso rock
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by armadeo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ffk.

For once i say this shut he F up. A woman should be pushed out of her home before she cries abi.

Anyway I blame buhari and his stupid children.. ( how do you sit back and let in laws come and scatter your home)

Make any uncle or nephew come claim power for my papa house against my mama.

If na my papa be president I for don pursue daura commot tay tay. Since first term..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by oruma19: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
But you attacked Bianca(Ojukwu wife) and alleged unprintable things U wished U did with her. What was ojukwu's offence against you @ the time? Or you didn't know she was married then? Ur turn shall come.
Ozu lelu ule. Useless idiot looking for cheap soft land.
bianca was his babe. U are not entitled to say a word as regards that issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
I usually do not comment on certain issues especially on issues like this, however, I would be remiss let this pass by without adding my two cents to the discourse. Now, having said that, I must say that I disagree with Mr. Kayode on his assertions. I believe in citizens' rights to privacy but when you're a public figure especially when you are living at the tax payers' expense, your right to privacy goes out the window. Buhari and his family are public figures and are being taken care of by Nigerian taxpayers hence the citizens have a right to know what goes on in the peoples house -Aso Rock. If he wanted his private affairs to remain private, he should have stayed off politics and remain a private citizen. The public's right to know what's going on in the lives of those who live at their expense is universal and more so in advanced democracies. So, Mr. Kayode is wrong on this one. That's the essence of "Public" in Public figure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by VULCAN(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
I think you should be careful how you rewrite history. I won't call you a liar as perhaps its an oversight.

What ACTUALLY happened was FFK was accused of hating igbos and in his defence he began naming Igbo women he had dated. He mentioned Bianca amongst others.

Get your facts straight pls

STFUand4kMeHARD:
But you attacked Bianca(Ojukwu wife) and alleged unprintable things U wished U did with her. What was ojukwu's offence against you @ the time? Or you didn't know she was married then? Ur turn shall come.
Ozu lelu ule. Useless idiot looking for cheap soft land.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
VULCAN:
I think you should be careful how you rewrite history. I won't call you a liar as perhaps its an oversight.

What ACTUALLY happened was FFK was accused of hating igbos and in his defence he began naming Igbo women he had dated. He mentioned Bianca amongst others.

Get your facts straight pls

And mentioning a married woman was ok by your warped standard? Even going further to paint lurid pictures of the assumed affair while Bianca's husband looked on?
Even Bianca denied this.
Are you as sick as FFK?
Well girls we go out today with are people's future wives. How will you take it when people come out tomorrow to tell the world how they fvcked your wife yesteryears.
Ojukwu was a gentle man ... Try that with me and it's sure lengthy Obsequies.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Ikinternational: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Even you can’t keep a steady boyfriend

That’s why you always rant here

He shoots He scores!!!!

Your best post ever on nairaland. I really lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by mukthar2000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
first time this guy talk sense, u try oga FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by MILLERMannn: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
fineboynl:
blacks have no place in modern world and should have be left alone from where they were picked from.

there is no doubt that blacks are cursed race. anywhere they find themselves they tore it apart. they lack foresight and collective approach. they might do well in a white country as long as they are the minority's, but once they are majority in their community they tore it apart. they are good for nothing but sex, lack orderly manner and lack common sense of judgment. its not virtual understanding but by instinct. no doubt they are some intelligent ones among them but very few to change the perspective or believed about the black people. when a black man see wild animals he sees meat. when they make money or gain power they oppressed their community and sometimes get out of their community so they can have some peace.

look at black south Africans for example. if not for the white over there, South Africa no doubt would have be among the poorest black nations on earth.

can the black race ever prove they are not cursed, lack intelligence and negative of human existence. until then the rest of the world will keep on locking at the dark continent as a failed human evolution.

I so much believe that the black continent is a one kindnation. They are truly good in nothing except sex, oppressing, cheating and exploitation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by dochenaj: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
After making his comments, he goes on to say it is a private matter and others should steer away from being involved.

This guy is utterly a hopeless attention seeker.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by slickbak(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Ffk said the right thing on my mind. That Fatima is the Tacha of Aso rock. Because why grant a press interview showing how you ridiculed a country's first lady as if you are a coup plotter.
Them make Aisha go hide face I swear. Very dread ppl
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by Successlane: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2019
PMBNG:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/mind-your-business-leave-buharis-family-alone-fani-kayode-advises-nigerians/

WHAAATTT?

Am I dreaming? somebody tap me to confirm I am awake.

This coming from FFK?

Can't believe I can agree with what he says !!!!!

See what PDP/Afenifere/wailers have been reduced to - too shameful.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight by IronGalaxy: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
fineboynl:
blacks have no place in modern world and should have be left alone from where they were picked from.

there is no doubt that blacks are cursed race. anywhere they find themselves they tore it apart. they lack foresight and collective approach. they might do well in a white country as long as they are the minority's, but once they are majority in their community they tore it apart. they are good for nothing but sex, lack orderly manner and lack common sense of judgment. its not virtual understanding but by instinct. no doubt they are some intelligent ones among them but very few to change the perspective or believed about the black people. when a black man see wild animals he sees meat. when they make money or gain power they oppressed their community and sometimes get out of their community so they can have some peace.

look at black south Africans for example. if not for the white over there, South Africa no doubt would have be among the poorest black nations on earth.

can the black race ever prove they are not cursed, lack intelligence and negative of human existence. until then the rest of the world will keep on locking at the dark continent as a failed human evolution.

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Obaseki To Commission N1bn ‘Sen. Daisy Danjuma Hostel’ At UNIBEN Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.