Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lagos Is 40! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is 40! (951 Views)

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / Our Commitment To Rebuilding Lagos Is Paying-Off - Fashola / Eko Ile, Lagos Is A Benin Town Not Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is 40! by Agboola1(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2007
All hail the center of excellence at 40. The fountain of knowledge
Re: Lagos Is 40! by DisGuy: 11:32pm On May 20, 2007
mountain of garbage?

They have abused and raped the city!! kick him out!!
Re: Lagos Is 40! by 9ja4eva: 2:04am On May 21, 2007
LOL

Hope Fashola changes Lagos State oh.
Re: Lagos Is 40! by Pain(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2007
Talk About Being A Fool At Forty.

I Think Lagos Is "Full" At Forty. So So Full Of Rubbish.

The Trash Capital Of The World. Ajegunle Is The Dung Capital.

I Think All The Shit in The World Drains Into Lagos. sogaL !!!
Re: Lagos Is 40! by smile4kenn(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2007
lagos ma Birth land, I miss this wonderful city of lagos, I will never forget ma home, long live the state of Lagos, am a lagosian for ever. Lagos state of mind.
Re: Lagos Is 40! by angel101(f): 12:40pm On May 21, 2007
better days ahead of lagos by Gods grace.
Re: Lagos Is 40! by smile4kenn(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2007
angel101:

better days ahead of lagos by Gods grace.

I believe u
Re: Lagos Is 40! by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 21, 2007
What on earth are the people of Lagos doing about the trash at every corner around the city including Ikoyi and VI ??

LAST I visited, 2005 to be precise I was shocked at how my FESTAC looks more like a war zone than a once beautiful estate, trash everywhere, the air is so horrible, you can hardly breath.

What happened to Saturday sanitation day.

Lest I forget the sight that greeted me from the airport back home ( a dead school boy of about 11 years who had been knocked down by a car ) shocked me so badly and I wondered why they covered him with tyres and nobody cared to remove the body with cars going around it.

Lagos O Lagos once the citadel of hope for Africa , now a model of decay and madness.
Re: Lagos Is 40! by smile4kenn(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2007
frosbel:

What on earth are the people of Lagos doing about the trash at every corner around the city including Ikoyi and VI ??

LAST I visited, 2005 to be precise I was shocked at how my FESTAC looks more like a war zone than a once beautiful estate, trash everywhere, the air is so horrible, you can hardly breath.

What happened to Saturday sanitation day.

Lest I forget the sight that greeted me from the airport back home ( a dead school boy of about 11 years who had been knocked down by a car ) shocked me so badly and I wondered why they covered him with tyres and nobody cared to remove the body with cars going around it.

Lagos O Lagos once the citadel of hope for Africa , now a model of decay and madness.

I wonder if lagos can ever get a governor that will help the state regain it's image of center of excellence

(1) (Reply)

Ali (pdp Chairman) To Represent Nigeria As Ambassador, Oh I Feel Like Crying! / Bush Weeping In Public / Why Is The Media Quiet About United States Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.