Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Shine Your Eyes -episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shine Your Eyes -episode 2 (347 Views)

Shine Your Eyes -episode 1 / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shine Your Eyes -episode 2 by Jollity1: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Seni did not hear anything else about Veronica from Dele’s lips. It was as if he deliberately avoided mentioning her name in Seni’s presence. She began to second-guess herself. Maybe she shouldn’t have told Dele anything. But how do you stand by and watch a person you love get hurt? As yet, Veronica had not done anything to hurt Dele, but Seni knew it was coming. She was still wondering about this one evening, a few weeks after the “Vero-inspired” conversation she had had with Dele. She was completing the last leg of her journey home from JAMB lessons by foot. When she was within two minutes of the house, she decided, on an impulse, to go and visit her friend, Nancy. It was Friday, and even though she knew that she had to study over the weekend, she also knew that her parents were less strict with their “you-must-study-everyday” rule on Fridays compared to other days. [img][/img] https://gistwithrukky..com/2019/10/shine-your-eyes-episode-2.html

(1) (Reply)

Developing Nigerian English, A Right Thing To Do? / Dont Look Back / Prof. Ckukwuemeka Ike: Synw Mourns Late Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.