Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Now And Forever - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Now And Forever (349 Views)

The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) / Forever Mine / Story, Forever Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now And Forever by Defavouredkings(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
The elegance of her dancing hit me that evening on my way to work, she was the sight that made my heart stop for a bit, the wonder that seized my breath; she was!

The music she danced to was a crappy one, but you wouldn’t know that from the marvel she was weaving; she made the song seem better than what God’s own angels will ever sing.

Her long hair buzzed about her like a halo of black, her waist writhed like a well-oiled screw setting through its inch-perfect tunnel , the sweat on her brow trickled down her face, some falling as she moved, some streamed down her finely-sculptured tower of a neck.

Then she threw her head back, let a chuckle escape her lips to reveal neatly arranged teeth, not clear white, but a sparkly creamy-yellow.

Her tight-fitting blouse carefully led the eyes about the lithe tone of her body, her shaped arms, her gently rising small breasts, and the valley-flatness of her stomach – all calling to be seen, to be loved.

Her brown satin skirt flared as she danced, it swooped about her legs like a whirling carriage; its lacy edge caught the wind and made it moan something sensual, her legs shot out from beneath the skirt and stamped gently on the sand, forming a dark brown cloud of dust at her feet.

It was a beautiful sight to watch.

I waited, watching, even as I knew I was getting late for my shift.

She was a stranger, I’d never seen her till that moment but nothing in this world had seemed more known or intimate to me than how I felt about her.

As she danced with her friends, she must have seen me watching her intently- because she winked at me and that was the very moment my breath ceased and my heart stopped.

Have you ever touched a live wire – and experienced that shock that shakes you from your head to your very soul?- that shock, I felt it the first time he kissed me. As his lips caressed mine and his hands wrapped around my shoulders and he patiently probed through my lips with his tongue, gently sucking on my lips- my soul tingled!

His eyes, which were like brown chocolate drops in wild, stormy oceans of cream – had lost their wildness, just before he kissed me. It became this butter- cream pool, melting with passion, addled with lust.

He’d swallowed- just like I did, as he came closer.

The world ceased to be for us that moment, it crumbled into the intensity of his breathe as our faces grew closer. His eyes closed, mine too did –one lived in this world with one’s eyes open, but one loved with one’s eyes closed, trusting.

We were standing by the door of my apartment- my parent’s really- when it happened. I remember a chill breeze passed just before the wildness in his eyes evaporated, I remember the remnants of the laughter still stuck to his lips being swept away, I remember my wanting him to step closer- my body calling out loudly for him to still its’ want. And he obliged.

As his lips dissolved into mine and our tongues met- I lost myself and became one with him. When he withdrew, it felt like being let go from a plane without a parachute, it felt like gravity was an intruder into a sacred ceremony.

I was slightly dizzy the moment after. I should have leaned on him or on the wall, but my head took over then: I would show no weakness, I would smile as if it was just another awkward slobbering, I would be calm.

And he too smiled; he let himself take a step away, he let  the devil dancing in his eyes, back in. We said our goodbyes, I waved and he left. But he had put fire in me- a fire he would someday have to stoke, again.

They have said many things about love, and I believed a whole lot of them –  until I met her.

I’d met her dancing, and I’d known her and loved her since; well, I thought I did. Then I really did meet her.

That evening, we did not plan it so; we were comfortable with our casual selves, though there was the infrequent kiss, the gaze of wanting at the other; we toyed at the fringes of lust, but never went in truly.

And all it took was a song, a stupid retro song. And God, did she love to dance?!

Naturally, I was a klutz compared to her – I moved in angles, she glided with grace.

And as we danced, to Bruno Mars’ Treasure, my hands slid over her breasts, and feinted about her back. Innocent moves, except you are laughingly dancing to the sirenic beats of ‘Treasure’ …then they are the tinder of passion…it ignites.

She rested on me, held my waists and tried to move it to the music…the devil in me was invoked. We had no chance.

I just wanted to make him dance, is that so bad?

But he suddenly held my shoulders, brought my face up by the chin and our eyes held.

That devil in his eyes was fully awake, an alluring darkness rose in his whole aspect; instinctively, I knew this was it.

His hands swung to my back and jerked me to him, I could not resist. I let him crush his thirsty lips on mine, I crushed back though.

His hands fell to my thighs and picked me up. He carried me to a table top, one of his hands rose to my hair, and he tussled it up as our lips stayed locked together.

His lips suddenly moved down to my neck, he began to dispense these soft nibbles about on it; then he moving upwards while whispering something wicked, he traced my ears with lingering kisses from his lips.

If I had any resistance to him, If…in those moments it began to wilt, and crumble. I was His.

Many think that going down on a girl is all there is to excite her, but they have not had soft lips cuddle theirs ever so closely, ever so teasingly; they have not had those same soft lips marauding about their ears and necks, humming sweet damnations to them.

They would not say the same after that, I swear!

Me, I did not want him to stop, so I drew him closer, I felt his hands reach for the buttons of my shirt but they hesitated, then stopped. He rose from me, stared into my eyes, smiled and promptly tore my shirt…

This wasn’t ordinary, not just a boy and girl having sex. I knew this was a moment I would put up in the highlights of my life when I lie on my death bed. I had to make it special. My blood was racing, i felt  like a kid in a candy store- I wanted everything, and I wanted it now.

But I knew that would make this divine moment a quick flash- gone before it started…so I stopped kissing her, and I tore her shirt…I wanted to see it all first…the heaven I was going to…

I saw horror flash through her eyes, then a quick realization: this was no road we had ever walked before…virgin territory beckoned.

We lie there after, rhapsodic. His hands around my shoulders, my head on his stomach. Right there on that bed, my parent’s bed, I had seen stars swimming by, I had felt inconceivable happiness. This moment was the warmth one feels after a great flame has burnt itself up. I stared at the red droplets on his crotch and thighs, my blood. I had given him what no other man would get from me, I had made him my perfect first and i felt no regret. I smiled and let go of all thoughts, i wanted to enjoy this quiet moment, I wanted to just be.

She was not my first, I was hers. But I had not known anything like her, such vitality, such unashamedness, she gave herself, outright! I knew that this was, indisputably, the best i had ever had, Now, she laid on my chest, asleep, and i wanted to take this memory, this moment, cut it off from the mundane-ness of our normal lives and seal it up in some hidden, precious place. But time rolled on, and I had to leave now, her family would soon be back and I knew we could not be seen like this.

FULL STORY: https://defavouredkings.com.ng/now-and-forever/

(1) (Reply)

Two Straws In One Bottle / . / 'WRONG MOVE'; An Action Packed Triller By Akan Thomas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.