Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Who Knows The Name Of This Game... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Knows The Name Of This Game... (787 Views)

Who Knows The Price Range To Fix A Laptop / Pls Who Knows The Best Freelance Websites In Nigeria / Who Knows A Good Video Player For PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Name Of This Game... by Oyerinde16(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
On google Chromes, whenever it fails to connect, it pops up an error message and a game, I bet most people never knew was a game and never really care to know other than what they wanted to browse.

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Game... by Oyerinde16(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Who also knows the name of the game, it’s very interesting and has multiple stages, all you need do is jump the huddles as the game moves faster and faster, I personally once clocked 2000+ points but barely unable to blink.

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Game... by Oyerinde16(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
If you have played the Game before and enjoyed it, share your experience and screen shot it for us to see. Let’s see those who use every single opportunity to catch fun.

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Game... by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oyerinde16:
Who also knows the name of the game, it’s very interesting and has multiple stages, all you need do is jump the huddles as the game moves faster and faster, I personally once clocked 2000+ points but barely unable to blink.

How long was your Internet off to be scoring up to 2000 on it?!?!?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Name Of This Game... by Rockrunner: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Well, people asked the name of the game and not something like you propose here with all that stuff anyway. Are you with me here or not ? I am totally lost with that matter anyway. I think you should go back for at least 30 years and search here.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suggestion For A Good Mini Laptop / Clean Laptop For Sale Dell ...intel Core 2 Duo 25k Negotiable / By Passing Bios Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.