Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie (5926 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by ZAWs: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tecno, Infinix cameras are purely gimmicky.
The cameras are total trash.
Samsung s3 of 2012 camera takes better photos than their triple camera put together.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by madgoat(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Na wah oh, so some unfortunate people still use infinix and tecno shocked shocked shocked

I pray they see the light soon grin grin

#XIAOMI FOR LIFE
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Teeboy2300(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
questechie:

Any Infinix phone with SD 660? If you mention any #1000 recharge card for you! grin
I no like infinix ooo but I think zero 6 more than 100k uses SD 660 oga my card grin

[b][/b] modified
I rechecked and it's even SD 636 chai tongue
Sorry bro
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by sunshineV(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Symphony1:

How many phones have u made so far?

Stupid question

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by sunshineV(f): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm not sure infinix, Tecno and itel produce Android phones
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by getbizy: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xiaomi phones rock
#XiaomiForAll
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Ejadike(m): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2019
I'm hoping this device would give us joy
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Ejadike(m): 4:33am On Oct 20, 2019
sunshineV:
Tbt I don't think Tecno, infinix or itel have done any phone that can be compared to Huawei y9 or it's prime
I think there flagship device would beat the Huawei y9 though it's an Mtk device ut the specs are awesome. Check phantom 8
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Ejadike(m): 4:34am On Oct 20, 2019
witnezHD:
i thought it was my eyes... Yesterday a friend bought camon c12 4gb ram n i tested de cam it was trash straight up... I was perplexed
ahah na bros. The Camon 12 camera is very clear and sharp o.
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by sunshineV(f): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Ejadike:
I think there flagship device would beat the Huawei y9 though it's an Mtk device ut the specs are awesome. Check phantom 8

Alaye jor jor jor. I use Huawei y9 2019 and Tecno haven't created a phone on that level yet. Phantom 8 ko Balenciaga 8 ni

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by kingxsamz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ejadike:

Dude, please don't ever say that again.
never!
There's no flagship of Tecno, Itel and Infinix that performs better than Huawei y9/prime, in terms of performance, Camera and durability.
It's fine if you compare them to y7.
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by psychologygh: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Symphony1:

I didn't know NL is now filled with Ajebo Kids! My quote is gonna be rare subsequently...
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
psychologygh:
You wanted to contact me.I can't receive my mails on nairaland.You can contact me on christian.agyei@yahoo.com

Sorry Sir, that was a mistake.
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by psychologygh: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Symphony1:

Sorry Sir, that was a mistake.
alright then.Kindly delete the mention by modifying it so that I can delete the email address
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=psychologygh post=83355068]You wanted to contact me.I can't receive my mails on nairaland.
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by psychologygh: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Symphony1 post=83377156][/quote]thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Ejadike(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2019
sunshineV:

Alaye jor jor jor. I use Huawei y9 2019 and Tecno haven't created a phone on that level yet. Phantom 8 ko Balenciaga 8 ni
Hmmm.. Okay o
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Deeni131: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
madgoat:
Na wah oh, so some unfortunate people still use infinix and tecno shocked shocked shocked

I pray they see the light soon grin grin

#XIAOMI FOR LIFE

Realme is better the only thing xiaomi
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by temmym4(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
One thing that baffles me about most of the critisizers of this low end smartphones are..

1. Most of them use the same brand, some even have worse specification compared to the one they are condemning

2. If Infinix, Tecno and the likes decides to start producing high end smartphones and compete with the likes of Samsung and iphones, will u be able to afford it?

3. Back the when symbian was in vogue and Nokia phone prices were high, even Samsung and HTC android phones.. no be Java phones, the likes of express music na hin dem dey carry about?

Only on Nairaland will you see an old Tecno phone user commenting with Android 2.1 Gingerbread OS, 512MB RAM and a broken screen with cellotaped battery condemning a new release of an Infinix or Tecno grin

Inside life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Better Alternative To Jiji pics included / To Unlock Mtn Huawei / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.