Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie (5928 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by dicksonotieno(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
There’s now 4 back cameras: 16MP + 2MP + 5MP + 2MP ---->> https://tech-ish.com/2019/10/15/infinix-s5-launched/

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by emmanuel4758(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
this cameras � are just gimmick about 3 no one take a good photo

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Raekeon: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
nazram1:
this cameras � are just gimmick about 3 no one take a good photo

I use an infinix s4 and the camera is just plain thrash... E dey embarrass me to use am snap sef

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by witnezHD(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raekeon:

I use an infinix s4 and the camera is just plain thrash... E dey embarrass me to use am snap sef
i thought it was my eyes... Yesterday a friend bought camon c12 4gb ram n i tested de cam it was trash straight up... I was perplexed

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Mrviktor(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raekeon:

Bro why u lying. The camera try jawe.
It's very vivid

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Lordwheez(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ok

...... Next....
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by allandutch: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hope this one's camera is a lot better than the one on the S4, Cause S4's camera is just mediocre, even the front camera with 32MP is just okay at best.
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by eki2000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Trust infinix camera at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by drjprince: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Infinix no dey tire, another scrap with mediocre p22 chipset undecided
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2019
drjprince:
Infinix no dey tire, another scrap with mediocre p22 chipset undecided
Seems, they are allergic to higher chips like Helio p60 or SD660, hence will never use them! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by drjprince: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2019
questechie:

Seems, they are allergic to higher chips like Helio p60 or SD660, hence will never use them! grin
Asin eeh they keep giving mediatek bad reputation added to the one they already had,

Infinix cannot be tired of churning out scraps until people stop buying

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Tarivanessa(f): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2019
questechie:

but xiomi latest device has SD 436 na grin grin
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by robinso01(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2019
anyone to sell infinix s4? state d price if you want sell

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Tarivanessa:
but xiomi latest device has SD 436 na grin grin
Any Infinix phone with SD 660? If you mention any #1000 recharge card for you! grin
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Joezik(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
the day I ran from Transision company was the day I took a photo with my sis Redmi 6a selfie cam 8mp and e make sense pass my Camon x pro 24mp selfie.
scam company

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
allandutch:
Hope this one's camera is a lot better than the one on the S4, Cause S4's camera is just mediocre, even the front camera with 32MP is just okay at best.
habaaaa shocked shocked
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by sunshineV(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
3 cameras doing nothing. Lenovo Z5 go bury am
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by sunshineV(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tbt I don't think Tecno, infinix or itel have done any phone that can be compared to Huawei y9 or it's prime

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by allandutch: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
habaaaa shocked shocked
Haba what?
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by kingxsamz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Next week they'll release another crap and name it Infinix S6 x pro max... Their fans keep buying the same trash all over and over.
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2019
witnezHD:
i thought it was my eyes... Yesterday a friend bought camon c12 4gb ram n i tested de cam it was trash straight up... I was perplexed

Hmmm! Na wa o! Just cos they are transsion products. Most phones cam dey learn work for where camon and S4 cameras dey. The shortcomings I noticed on the S4 cam is that the portrait mode picture is too deep thereby affects the image(but much better on the hot 7 pro) and as for the 6x zoom dem nor try at all. I had a female colleague who own a Samsung note, yet prefer my Tecno Camon C5 those days to snap. Any other objections aside this, is a product of anti-transsion Cabal...
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2019
kingxsamz:
Next week they'll release another crap and name it Infinix S6 x pro max...
Their fans keep buying the same trash all over and over.

How many phones have u made so far?
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Everyone is just talking of cam. These phones are Pocket friendly phones, don't expect a beast.
If u want a suffisticated machine u know whr to go. No one is coerced to buy there products.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by kingxsamz(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Symphony1:

How many phones have u made so far?

This is a really dumb question.
So a product must only be criticized by people who can make same product?
So because I can't produce Coca-Cola drinks, I shouldn't complain about how there's excessive sugar in their drinks?
Like I said, your question is dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2019
kingxsamz:

This is a really dumb question.
So a product must only be criticized by people who can make same product?
So because I can't produce Coca-Cola drinks, I shouldn't complain about how there's excessive sugar in their drinks?
Like I said, your question is dumb.

What could be more dumb than a person whose rationality lacks the value of technology?

I can imagine ur pains, cos the reply hits u hard. Sorry dear I don't mean it dt way, bt bear in mind that, no one is forced to patronize em.

If not for transsion, our cruel govt made it almost impossible for common men to experience the awesome feel of ANDROID.
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by kingxsamz(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Symphony1:

What could be more dumb than a person whose rationality lacks the value of technology?

I can imagine ur pains, cos the reply hits u hard. Sorry dear I don't mean it dt way, bt bear in mind that, no one is forced to patronize em.

grin lol...The reply hit me hard?
Abeg abeg... That question is childish and has been asked a lot of times. When someone makes a point, instead of people like you to counter it, you result in asking questions like "what have you done", "what have you achieved", " what have you made"? So it is you who is pained.
When a brand keeps living in the past and keeps deceiving their fans, and keeps selling the same crap for a higher price every three months, then it is our duty to voice out.
So my brother, you can keep going around asking people 'what phone have you made'? It's not my business. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2019
kingxsamz:

grin lol...The reply hit me hard?
Abeg abeg... That question is childish and has been asked a lot of times. When someone makes a point, instead of people like you to counter it, you result in asking questions like "what have you done", "what have you achieved", " what have you made"? So it is you who is pained.
When a brand keeps living in the past and keeps deceiving their fans, and keeps selling the same crap for a higher price every three months, then it is our duty to voice out.
So my brother, you can keep going around asking people 'what phone have you made'? It's not my business. tongue

Hmmm! the whole issue is still hard for u to comprehend. Childish indeed!
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by kingxsamz(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Symphony1:

Hmmm! the whole issue is still hard for u to comprehend. Childish indeed!

grin okay.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by tosynbaba(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Symphony1:

If not for transsion, our cruel govt made it almost impossible for common men to experience the awesome feel of ANDROID.
man, while I admit the criticisms of tecno and infinix is way too much, what makes you think one can only criticise what he's capable of producing? That's what you'd expect from a primary school kid

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2019
tosynbaba:
man, while I admit the criticisms of tecno and infinix is way too much, what makes you think one can only criticise what he's capable of producing? That's what you'd expect from a primary school kid
I didn't know NL is now filled with Ajebo Kids! My quote is gonna be rare subsequently...
Re: Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie by Jamesilvar(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Y'all are here complaining about mediocre camera and so on.
Forgetting you spent mediocre amount of money to purchase the phone in the first place.
Chink na chink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Unlock Mtn Huawei / Download And Play Pes 2015 Apk+appdata / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.