Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,622 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

What's The Secret? Who Has The Knowledge Or Information? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Secret? Who Has The Knowledge Or Information? (363 Views)

Why Is The knowledge of "True God" Not Embedded In Our DNA ? / Cyber Security Or Information Technology Undergraduate Degree / Career Guide... Computer Science Or Information Technology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Secret? Who Has The Knowledge Or Information? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Its not enough to just be alive. Self improvement...is to me the most important thing in this world.
Funny enough, I always had this notion that there's a secret path in this life one must discover and take, yet time after time, through wasted years of lending listening ears to so many so-called gurus and amassing much of what is more or less irrelevant and grossly inapplicable knowledge, I'm beginning to think its all a myth and that secret path is just a figment of my imagination.
Who even knows what I'm saying? Sigh
Re: What's The Secret? Who Has The Knowledge Or Information? by blackpanthar: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
blogger10:
Its not enough to just be alive. Self improvement...is to me the most important thing in this world.
Yet it crosses my mind often that I may never wield the power that a certain kind of knowledge posses and that that knowledge might just be what's between me and the next level...and then the next level and so on.
Funny enough, I always had this notion that there's a secret path in this life one must discover and take, yet time after time, through wasted years of lending listening ears to so many so-called gurus and amassing much of what is more or less irrelevant and grossly inapplicable knowledge, I'm beginning to think its all a myth and that secret path is just a figment of my imagination.
Who even knows what I'm saying? Sigh

go on youtube and watch a documentary called THE HERO'S JOURNEY and you will understand.

The SECRET, is actually your secret. ONLY YOU WILL BE ON THE JOURNEY... SOME embark on it in their TEENS and emerge in their 20s... other LATER IN LIFE due to tragedy, restlessness or deep unexplainable HUNGER for more than just the status quo....

BUT ABOVE ALL.... it is your own personal journey that will bring out the MASTERY OF ALL ELEMENTS in you.

Only you can find it... all the gurus and sages can only INFORM YOU that it exists.

So MEDITATE alot... study good books too and you will find out you have already begun.
Re: What's The Secret? Who Has The Knowledge Or Information? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
blackpanthar:

go on youtube and watch a documentary called THE HERO'S JOURNEY and you will understand.

The SECRET, is actually your secret. ONLY YOU WILL BE ON THE JOURNEY... SOME embark on it in their TEENS and emerge in their 20s... other LATER IN LIFE due to tragedy, restlessness or deep unexplainable HUNGER for more than just the status quo....

BUT ABOVE ALL.... it is your own personal journey that will bring out the MASTERY OF ALL ELEMENTS in you.

Only you can find it... all the gurus and sages can only INFORM YOU that it exists.

So MEDITATE alot... study good books too and you will find out you have already begun.

That stage where I can't seem to find the right mentor. Terrified of my deepest fears...mostly the irrational ones.
Great video... Sounds very familiar, too.
What books did you recommend again?

(1) (Reply)

130 Bag First Class At UNILORIN Convocation / How Difficult Is The Subject Of Econometrics / Unilag Dli Or Pgd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.