Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Difficult Is The Subject Of Econometrics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Difficult Is The Subject Of Econometrics (331 Views)

Guess The Subject / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Difficult Is The Subject Of Econometrics by honey930(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Especially to those in the field of economics and finance and related discipline.
How difficult is the subject of econometrics?
Can you analyze your data and interpret by yourself?
What analytical tool are you familiar with?
What is your proficiency level?

I will really love to hear from you. No holds barred.

I know a Channel dedicated to applied hands-on econometrics on YouTube.

The Channel is CrunchEconometrix

The Channel is one of the best.

Rookies turn to pros.

The tutor is really good...and the tutor is me smiley

Let me hear your sincere opinions on the subject.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Universities In Canada That Offers Affordable Postgraduate Programs / Is Digital Marketing For You? / Rivers State Government To Return Boarding School By January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.