Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency (16506 Views)

Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:
PDP is yet to master the art of political opposition.
What would you have said differently?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raekeon:
Cool
I knew they were coming with a Savage punch. grin
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lordbricks:

I agree with you..that video shouldn't have gotten out in the first place..it shows a certain lack of respect for her and a kind of I dare you to do your worse message else why release a video of something that happened about a year ago now?
You say why release a video? Why even make a video of her in the first place and in the presence of her security details while mocking her at the same time?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Gandollaar(f): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

Nothing.

Be sincere, what did we gain from PDP's 16 years?
GSM, banking reforms, automobiles plants, Educational advancements, agricultural boom, food security, fastest growing economy, oil boom, efcc, icpc, at least you could personally feel these.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by maldino: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nigeria is in Shambles..may God help this country
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by PlayerMeji: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oga... Go and sit down and take a breather.

Check my posts online and you will know I am non partisan and I don't support any of your so called politicians.

The truth is PDP has not been able to provide enough opposition to APC that warrants any form of mention.

That said.

You can sulk in whatever way you choose.

RTSC:

How should they do it?
By keeping quiet, or by doing it in a backward way like APC?

Support your buhari and stop talking nonsense.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by RTSC: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Oga... Go and sit down and take a breather.

Check my posts online and you will know I am non partisan and I don't support any of your so called politicians.

The truth is PDP has not been able to provide enough opposition to APC that warrants any form of mention.

That said.

You can sulk in whatever way you choose.

Go And sit down.
Closet APC supporter.

What opposition do you want them to give again?

Anytime they talk, people like you would ask what is their business or why didn't they do it during time.

If they try to take over the national assembly and bring a real opposition there, you would claim they are trying to impede your president.
How else do you want them to oppose?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
GSM, banking reforms, automobiles plants, Educational advancements, agricultural boom, food security, fastest growing economy, oil boom, efcc, icpc, at least you could personally feel these.

Really?

GSM is an achievement of the federal government of Nigeria? cheesy

Automobile plants. Lol. Which one? You mean Assembly plants? PRIVATELY OWNED Automobile ASSEMBLY plants? That's an achievement?

Educational advancement. Seriously? Is that why our students are struggling to gain admission to institutions in Benin Republic and students from Western nations are struggling to get into Nigerian Universities? grin

Agricultural boom. And it went BOOM indeed. Sixteen good years and it just occurred to the federal government to close the border in order to support local farmers. No be only Agricultural boom. Na agricultural blast. Can't you see how we have stopped importing foodstuff and we are now exporting rice and cocoa etc.

Fastest growing economy, yet a corresponding rise in the rate of poverty among ordinary Nigerians. Paper economic growth powered by generators.

Oil boom/ oil blast/ oil blowing/ oil bang, call it whatever you like, first, the oil was not put in the ground by the federal government so I can't see how that's an achievement. Second, do I really need to tell you that oil money belongs to the elite and not the people?

EFCC/ICPC- Toothless bulldogs. Obasanjo used them as his personal army to haunt and persecute his enemies while in power. All they do these days is chase small boys around campuses while those stealing billions are walking free . How many corrupt politicians are in jail?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Gandollaar:
What would you have said differently?

To be a credible (note that word, credible) opposition voice, your own house must be as clean as a whistle.

What exactly is PDP going to say that we wouldn't retort, "when you were there for 16 years did you do better?"

What exactly is PDP going to say that we won't feel that it is tinged by their inability to clinch power in the last election.

If you're going to critique someone about their actions, note that you should be standing on a higher moral ground otherwise you'll be referred to as a hypocrite which is exactly what PDP is.

Didn't we all see the debacle that Dame Patience Jonathan caused during her husband's tenure?

So what exactly is PDP trying to say now?

I wish KOWA party would provide the much needed opposition voice.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Someone that cannot manage Aso rock how do u then expect him to manage Nigeria I still remember how commandos rat chased him out of d villa and d mumu still blamed pep for not killing d Rats before he came into office
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
RTSC:

What are the indices?
Lol. It has been said over and over again.
Somebody on this forum even created a table of values comparing the price of commodities under both govts.

You must be an alien to be asking me this. Poverty and unemployment have worsened.

Everything you wrote up there aside from being mostly unproven have somehow not made PDP govt worse than the APC in terms of general Welfare of the people.

The APC must be terribly worse if they can't beat the big bad PDP in standard of living.

I find it difficult to keep engaging you guys in a reasonable conversation and I mean no offense, really.

How do you compare the 16 years of PDP to 5 years of APC? How?

PDP produced 3 presidents in 16 years and the only person who thought to do something for the area where Nigeria's main wealth came from actually was from the North, a Fulani man.

Even the son of the soil, Jonathan did nothing to ameliorate the sufferings in the Niger Delta where oil came from.

It has taken another Fulani man to begin the process of the cleanup of the oil spillage in the Niger Delta which has been estimated to take 20 years. Imagine if PDP had started that in 1999. It will just remain 4 years now for the total clean-up and the people would have been able to go back to their fishing livelihoods.

The president has closed the border in an attempt to encourage farmers in Nigeria. You are busy comparing price of foodstuff when PDP did nothing to boost agricultural production in Nigeria.

All they did was share fertilizers to PDP friends and cronies.

APC may be getting a lot of things wrong. But comparing the abysmal and unmatched 16 years of PDP failure to APC's 5 years is totally laughable and ridiculous.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by keneck1: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sholaco:
PDP should go to hell, their misrule and massive looting put the innocent country in a jeopardy today otherwise APC would not have clinched into power and thereby mess the country and her citizens up so badly like this. A bag of Rice is now sold at the rate of #27000. By December it will definitely gulf to #57000. May God help us all
Bag of rice is now your only problem in life.

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by plaindealer: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
lol @ PDP, a so-called major political party getting in the middle of common women issues instead of critical national issues.

What's next, go to Ketu market and get in between fighting market women.

This is just too sad.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Ezewuzie01: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
PDP should get serious. This is not how to be opposition.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by PlayerMeji: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
You can wail all you can... Wailer.. If I support APC nko, come and beat me.. He pain am as I say PDP has not mastered the art of opposition... Yẹyẹ

So you think everyone will just swallow everything anybody àbí any party says.

Pdp loyalist...

Mutu!

RTSC:

Go And sit down.
Closet APC supporter.

What opposition do you want them to give again?

Anytime they talk, people like you would ask what is their business or why didn't they do it during time.

If they try to take over the national assembly and bring a real opposition there, you would claim they are trying to impede your president.
How else do you want them to oppose?

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by greggng: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Very stupid party with no direction ....first they started with wishing buhari death , they moved on to buhari has no certificate even when waec confirmed that....later the moved on to atiku server ...now they are on buhari household ....they are not tired of petty issues..is this how they wanna come back...? I think they 've to grow up first before thinking of ruling a complex society like Nigeria. No wonder they wasted 16years of our nationhood....papa deceive pikkin ...grow up.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by kinguwem: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Heffalump:

Very correct!
Just like the way Buhari lost grips of his family affairs that is how he also lost grips of Nigeria as a whole cry
Truly speaking, you are dead wrong if you still believe Buhari has the control of governance. I wonder if Buharists and die-hard APC apologists have the natural conscience to blame their poor political judgement that has dealt a deadly blow against the Nigerian state
In saner climes, heads would've rolled & the President would've apologized. In Nigeria anything goes. We're still far from civilization.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by SavageResponse(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
RTSC:

PDP governed for 16 years, are the major opposition party and are Nigerians too.
That is three good reasons why it is their business.

Or does aso rock belong to buhari and his party?
And Why did APC not shut up during the PDP days?

I still insist that it's not PDP's business cos they couldn't do better when they had their chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency / Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ / Lagos Considers Schools’ Closure Over EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.