Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency (16507 Views)

Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by DeOTR: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
mercyviv:
This is how PDP plays its own politics, playing to the gallery! Who cares about Aso feud or not, as long as there's development to show for it!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
As inconsequential as this family feud might look, there can not be any development in Nigeria if there's no peace in the first family. What does that even say about our President?
The Dauras disobeyed a direct order from the President to vacate an apartment meant for his children. No wonder his ministers disobey his order and still nothing happens.
This really exposed Buhari as someone who can not even handle his his immediate family matters. How then can such person handle a very complicated entity like Nigerian?
No wonder Nigeria is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by AyosMan: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Those of you that support this evil government, that have not added any value to our lives as a people and as nation, but rather drag us million times backward! May God Almighty who sit in the pinnacles of the Heavens control ur lives, ur destiny's and that of ur family and generation yet unborn in Jesus Mighty name Amen! Evil strive when men of goodwill and conscience keep quiet....is well to everyone who were and will never be part of this evil of a government

1 Like

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Orjioorji:
[s]they are lead by learned matured men and women, not tout and criminals like Tinubu, OshibuOle and APC groups.[/s]
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by AyosMan: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Those of you that support this evil government, that have not added any value to our lives as a people and as nation, but rather drag us million times backward! May God Almighty who sit in the pinnacles of the Heavens control ur lives, ur destiny's and that of ur family and generation yet unborn the way buhari have been controlling the affairs of this nation, in Jesus Mighty name Amen! Evil strive when men of goodwill and conscience keep quiet....is well to everyone who were and will never be part of this evil of a government

1 Like

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Orjioorji(f): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=FrLukas post=83161325][/quote] be sincere bro what have we gain from APC ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Orjioorji:
be sincere bro what have we gain from APC ?

Nothing.

Be sincere, what did we gain from PDP's 16 years?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by ussv: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
I am very sure if the dogs in Aso rock barks too much , PDP will say it's because of Buhari`s incompetence. Make dem no go find beta area to highlight. Aisha Buhari's quarrel is not a FAILED CAMPAIGN PROMISE. They should focus their attention on areas the government is failing, consistently inform Nigerians about it with a view to forcing real development or at least tell Nigerians why they think they will do better. Na Aisha matter dey worry dem ? MISPLACED PRIORITIES.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by madridsta007(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

What doesn't work? Were you napping when PDP looted Nigeria into a comatose state in 2014/15 such that the federal government had to borrow money for the first time in Nigeria's history to PAY SALARIES?

I usually don't argue with people like you who think that the best times of Nigeria happened during the 16-year misrule of PDP.

You are posting a pic of looting in APC as if that negated my earlier post that PDP = APC.

In which party was Akpabio in 2014? Which party is he in now?

In which party was Atiku in 2012? Which party did he contest for presidency in 2017 with your support?

LOL.
At this point, I am at loss at what your argument currently is. Again, you give the obvious impression that you are a "repented" Buharist, struggling to use words and obscured references to assuage your conscience.

Believe me, if APC had maintained the level of Nigeria in which they met it- level of development and level of corruption- there would be hardly anyone crying out as Nigerians currently are. Rather, in their sheer wickedness and incompetence they intentionally drove Nigeria into the place of the World's Capital of Poverty, where Nigeria has been since it attained that "feat" in October, 2018. And yes, if they had maintained PDP's level of corruption, no one would bat an eyelid; rather, they have borrowed more than 4-5 times Nigeria has ever borrowed if you combine PDP +Military regime with NOTHING to show for it. That means, quite simply, it has gone into private pockets, the Gandollars, Mainas and Abba Kyaris.

Of course you know this. But you need to try to quieten your Buharist conscience, so I expect you to keep typing.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
madridsta007:

LOL.
At this point, I am at loss at what your argument currently is. Again, you give the obvious impression that you are a "repented" Buharist, struggling to use words and obscured references to assuage your conscience.

Believe me, if APC had maintained the level of Nigeria in which they met it- level of development and level of corruption- there would be hardly anyone crying out as Nigerians currently are. Rather, in their sheer wickedness and incompetence they intentionally drove Nigeria into the place of the World's Capital of Poverty, where Nigeria has been since it attained that "feat" in October, 2018. And yes, if they had maintained PDP's level of corruption, no one would bat an eyelid; rather, they have borrowed more than 4-5 times Nigeria has ever borrowed if you combine PDP +Military regime with NOTHING to show for it. That means, quite simply, it has gone into private pockets, the Gandollars, Mainas and Abba Kyaris.

Of course you know this. But you need to try to quieten your Buharist conscience, so I expect you to keep typing.

I really don't have the time nor patience to school you. Your opinion is yours. Mine is mine. Free me.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by madridsta007(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

I really don't have the time nor patience to school you. Your opinion is yours. Mine is mine. Free me.

LOL.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by madridsta007(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
AyosMan:
Those of you that support this evil government, that have not added any value to our lives as a people and as nation, but rather drag us million times backward! May God Almighty who sit in the pinnacles of the Heavens control ur lives, ur destiny's and that of ur family and generation yet unborn the way buhari have been controlling the affairs of this nation, in Jesus Mighty name Amen! Evil strive when men of goodwill and conscience keep quiet....is well to everyone who were and will never be part of this evil of a government

Amen and amen to your prayers.
This prayer extends to all Buharists right from 2015.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Orjioorji(f): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

Nothing.

Be sincere, what did we gain from PDP's 16 years?
from pdp we gain, some new universities build in all the geopolitical zones, mtn and other telecommunication companies,massive employment through NSCDC, just to mention a few i dont want to talk of infrastructures.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Chuksmonika(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
a country of deciet,PDP should tell Nigerians the truth and damn the consequencies,But No....they wont,cos they want to rule come 2023,if the cabals let them....Nnamdi Kanu said it will take Nigerians Three and Half Years to Know the Truth,.Nigerians wake Up

Until someone explains comprehensively why Rats chased away the President immediately he returned from his London treatment,that the whole office had to be renovated,i Wont stop Believing Nnmadi Kanu
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Chukwurah003: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Abeg PDP is a thing of the past. It should stop making noise.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by VirginSearcher(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
If Nigeria had a working system, Buhari ought to have been chased out of office long time ago
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by SavageResponse(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
What's PDP's business in this matter?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by RTSC: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
PlayerMeji:
I second that PDP are yet to master the fine act of political opposition...
How should they do it?
By keeping quiet, or by doing it in a backward way like APC?

Support your buhari and stop talking nonsense.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Truth be told Buhari is a complete capital failure
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by fredoooooo: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
PDP na only you waka come grin
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
AyosMan:
amen in the mighty name of Jesus
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Orjioorji:
from pdp we gain, some new universities build in all the geopolitical zones, mtn and other telecommunication companies,massive employment through NSCDC, just to mention a few i dont want to talk of infrastructures.

Only a PDP supporter will say he gained during PDP tenure.

Open your eyes bro. PDP is the same as APC. The people currently in APC used to be in PDP with the exception of a few.

If Nigeria gained infrastructuraly during 16 years of PDP misrule, why is Nigeria still like this?

If PDP fixed Nigeria's economy during the 16 year rule, why did the economy go into deep recession barely a year after Buhari took over?

If PDP fixed the electricity problem of Nigeria during the 16-year misrule, is it possible that Buhari sent people to destroy the electricity infrastructure when he became president?

You are taking about GSM. Do you know how much OBJ cornered into his pocket from the MTN deal? Do you know how much MTN SIM cards were sold for? Are you aware that there wasn't even a per second billing during the MTN era? Did you know that Egypt and Nigeria had invited mobile companies into their country at the same time but the Egyptian government mandated any phone company to assemble it's phones in their country so as to provide jobs for the people, while your own leaders imported phones in bulk and sold them at exorbitant prices?

I won't even mention that Boko Haram started under PDP and festered.

I won't even mention that under goodluck Jona, the gates of the National Assembly was locked against the lawmakers to prevent them from gaining access.

I won't even mention that GEJ sent soldiers into the market to mop up the books of a private citizen because they spoke ill of him.

I won't even mention that OBJ wiped out an entire village of civilians. (Odi)

I won't even mention that for 16 years, the Niger Delta clean-up initiative was never a topic of conversation.

I won't mention the fact that GEJ earned the most in oil revenue since the discovery of crude oil in Nigeria and yet left the national coffers less than he met it.

I could go on and on, but you would only tell me that APC is worse. So why should I bother?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by RTSC: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
SavageResponse:
What's PDP's business in this matter?
PDP governed for 16 years, are the major opposition party and are Nigerians too.
That is three good reasons why it is their business.

Or does aso rock belong to buhari and his party?
And Why did APC not shut up during the PDP days?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by RTSC: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

Open your eyes bro. PDP is the same as APC. The people currently in APC used to be in PDP with the exception of a few.

If Nigeria gained infrastructuraly during 16 years of PDP misrule, why is Nigeria still like this?

If PDP fixed Nigeria's economy during the 16 year rule, why did the economy go into deep recession barely a year after Buhari took over?

If PDP fixed the electricity problem of Nigeria during the 16-year misrule, is it possible that Buhari sent people to destroy the electricity infrastructure when he became president?

You are taking about GSM. Do you know how much OBJ cornered into his pocket from the MTN deal? Do you know how much MTN SIM cards were sold for? Are you aware that there wasn't even a per second billing during the MTN era? Did you know that Egypt and Nigeria had invited mobile companies into their country at the same time but the Egyptian government mandated any phone company to assemble it's phones in their country so as to provide jobs for the people, while your own leaders imported phones in bulk and sold them at exorbitant prices?

I won't even mention that under goodluck Jona, the gates of the National Assembly was locked against the lawmakers to prevent them from gaining access.

I won't even mention that GEJ sent soldiers into the market to mop up the books of a private citizen because they spoke ill of him.

I won't even mention that for 16 years, the Niger Delta clean-up initiative was never a topic of conversation.

I won't mention the fact that GEJ earned the most in oil revenue since the discovery of crude oil in Nigeria and yet left the national coffers less than he met it.

I could go on and on, but you would only tell me that APC is worse. So why should I bother?
Mr man, we have gained very little from the APC.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by RTSC: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Buhari is seeking approval from a useless Senate to give yahaya bello billions of naira in election money.

Is that the kind of govt anybody should support?
A govt that budgets 9 billion for generators and 5 billion to upgrade aircraft's in a year.

The same aircrafts he used against the PDP by promising he would sell them all.

What happened to the phantom Nigerian air that gulped billions of naira without anything.?
Is that not an impeachable offence?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
RTSC:

Mr man, we have gained very little from the APC.

And I'm sure you gained a lot from PDP.

Comparing 16 years to less than 6 years. Smart.

undecided
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by RTSC: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

And I'm sure you gained a lot from PDP.

Comparing 16 years to less than 6 years. Smart.

undecided
It is very unfortunate that it is actually true.
Most Nigerians lived better under PDP.

Can you in all honesty believe that buhari is going to be better than any PDP government?
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
RTSC:

It is very unfortunate that it is actually true.
Most Nigerians lived better under PDP.

Can you in all honesty believe that buhari is going to be better than any PDP government?

Where are the indices to support that Nigerians lived better under PDP rule?

I have laid out the indices by which I judge in my other post, please counter them if you can.

Buhari isn't doing better. But he's had 4 and half years. Suggesting that PDP's 16 years is better is a laugh.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Orjioorji(f): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

human right abuse, destruction of institutions such as the securities, legal, is worst than it where in 2015, you may want to dodge it bit the truth will keep hunting every one of you that voted this government out of sentiment and hatred.fsars kills now without blinking of eyes, custom will kill and take over your goods shift it to idp camp in the north, i dont want to talk of prizes of food now rice is 27k from 8k during pdp time. Cheii.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by RTSC: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
FrLukas:

Where are the indices to support that Nigerians lived better under PDP rule?

I have laid out the indices by which I judge in my other post, please counter them if you can.

Buhari isn't doing better. But he's had 4 and half years. Suggesting that PDP's 16 years is better is a laugh.
What are the indices?
Lol. It has been said over and over again.
Somebody on this forum even created a table of values comparing the price of commodities under both govts.

You must be an alien to be asking me this. Poverty and unemployment have worsened.

Everything you wrote up there aside from being mostly unproven have somehow not made PDP govt worse than the APC in terms of general Welfare of the people.

The APC must be terribly worse if they can't beat the big bad PDP in standard of living.
Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by Stillthebest: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
kiss

One thing is certain about Buhari, politics aside, from time immemorial, he is never in good terms with the wife and apart from that, he is never a type that listens, care about or attach much importance to wives... Such qualities of our fore fathers.

He is a stone-age and achaic man.

Apart from these, there are other issues boiling in Aso Rock leading to this brouhaha than we public are fed of.

1 Like

Re: PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency by webngnews: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe / Yobe Tribunal Admits N15m Bribe Exhibits Against REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.