Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian's 11-year-old Addresses UN Conference Against Corrupt Practices (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian's 11-year-old Addresses UN Conference Against Corrupt Practices (video) (383 Views)

President Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN Conference Summit (Pictures) / Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters / Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's 11-year-old Addresses UN Conference Against Corrupt Practices (video) by Ogagist3: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nigeria’s 11 years old, Naomi Oloyede, addressed the UN Office on Drugs and Crime international conference in Vienna, where she called for a better life for children all over the world.

In a video shared via the verified Twitter handle of the UN agency, Oloyede addressed the High-Level#Education4Justice Conference during the UNODC.

Oloyede said, “In the world, we live in, corruption and organised crime have been the order of the day.

Hardly days pass by without us hearing breaking news on corruption. What to do to fight corruption? As a child, I will resist the temptation of peer pressure.

I will learn how to say no to wrongdoings. I will quickly exclude myself from groups planning or committing in my society and I will report to the authorities.

We should have good government. Government that will not engage in corrupt practices. Government that will provide us with enabling environment.

As children, we want to grow up in a place where there is peace, where there is power, and where the rule of law is respected. The future of children and the youths is in the hands of our policymakers.

So, I want to plead with you to join hands together to make our world a better, safe and inclusive place.”

Oloyede’s speech was greeted with a standing ovation from the audience.

[b]Watch the video here; [/b]https://maniagist.com/2019/10/15/11-year-old-naomi-oloyede-addresses-un-conference-seeks-govt-that-is-free-from-corrupt-practices-video/

Re: Nigerian's 11-year-old Addresses UN Conference Against Corrupt Practices (video) by Ogagist3: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2019

Re: Nigerian's 11-year-old Addresses UN Conference Against Corrupt Practices (video) by PapaBaby: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
She tried but she should be addressing our incredibly corrupt National Assembly and not United Nations Assembly.
Re: Nigerian's 11-year-old Addresses UN Conference Against Corrupt Practices (video) by Ogagist1: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
cry
PapaBaby:
She tried but she should be addressing our incredibly corrupt National Assembly and not United Nations Assembly.

(1) (Reply)

#end Poverty - Sadiya Umar Farouq Commends Buhari's Committment / BREAKING:  Naira Marley’s Trial Staled As Lawyers Quarrel Over Seats / The Hunter Has Become The Hunted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.