Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Leaked Audio: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aide Threatens Social Media User In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Audio: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aide Threatens Social Media User In Abia (373 Views)

Trendy Video Of FRSC Officers & A Road User In A Scuffle (pics/video) / Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) / Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aide Threatens Social Media User In Abia by Metrixnews: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
A suspected aide to the Abia state governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has allegedly threatened a social media user, warning him to henceforth stop criticizing the governor and the state government.

In the viral leaked phone conversation had in Ngwa dialect, the suspected aide told the social media user, to stop any form of criticism of the government or be treated the same way a man he called mopol is being treated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZQcU6qjHQ

“You are my brother that is why I’m calling you, if not what I would have done is to ignore you. You see from today, whether salary is paid or not, whether workers are on strike or not, pension this and pension that, whether the roads are constructed or not, anything concerning Abia state government, don’t write it again. Are you listening to me?

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/10/criticize-abia-government-pay-heavily-for-it-ikpeazus-aide-allegedly-threatens-social-media-user-audio-attached/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Leaked Audio: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aide Threatens Social Media User In Abia by LongDay: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Leaked Audio: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aide Threatens Social Media User In Abia by johnlvis(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mad men everywhere .

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Oyinbo Man For Non Compliance To Money Laundering Prohibition Act / Carrot Seller Caught Washing Carrots With Soakaway Water. VIDEO / Blasts kill Nine Children As They Walk To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.