Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria (1873 Views)

How You Can Start Making Millions Importing Products / How Much Is Required To Start Importing Used Car Spare Parts From U.s..please I / Make Millions Importing Beautiful And Quality Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
following boss
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by overdrive(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Where is your WhatsApp number sir.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by hardhenhiyi007: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please stop contacting me, i only droped my number because am interested too. OP Please drop your number.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by oshiokpu(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm interested
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Also,you will get to know how you can use some US mail forwarding sites to receive your goods here in Nigeria without stress.Take note you can do this biz on a full time or part time basis.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2019
hardhenhiyi007:
Please stop contacting me, i only droped my number because am interested too. OP Please drop your number.
contact is on my signature.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning guys.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Training ongoing.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Get started today and become your own boss.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Offer still on.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Training still on.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by yemtag: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
OP

But as an importer of iPhone you claim to be I didn’t see anywhere you have advertised your market so far on this platform .

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Jamestown123: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Good morning guys.
Abeg add me
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2019
Offer still on.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
yemtag:
OP

But as an importer of iPhone you claim to be I didn’t see anywhere you have advertised your market so far on this platform .
I do most of my marketing offline.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Offer still on.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Klington: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
kindly add me
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by MsAdanna(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Deal with this fool at your own peril. He’ll tell you to send the phone and he won’t pay.

Do business with juicyjuice at your own peril.

You have been warned. He’s a scammer!!!

Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by Hunry: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
audio importer, probably selling info from an ebook. him never import anything before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by MsAdanna(f): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hunry:
audio importer, probably selling info from an ebook.
him never import anything before

No mind am. Scammer oshi.
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by MsAdanna(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
yemtag:
OP

That’s because he’s a scammer
Re: How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria by MsAdanna(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Juicyjuice:
I do most of my marketing offline.

Mechie onu gi! Yeye dey smell. Audio importer!

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Business Can One Start With As Little As #5000 / Lagos Begins Process To Relocate Computer Village From Ikeja / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.