Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How You Can Start Making Millions Importing Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Start Making Millions Importing Products (147 Views)

The China Sourcing Agent: A Comprehensive Guide To Importing Products To China / How To Start Importing Products From China Very Cheap & Sell In Nigeria Costly / How To Make Millions Importing Used Iphones To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Start Making Millions Importing Products by Emmyonyeego: 3:15am On Jul 13, 2021
How you can start making millions importing products.

I know this sounds impossible, but you can make millions from this business I'm about to tell you. This business is what I call the special mini importation business.

This business involves buying or importing quality items online and reselling them here in Nigeria for a profit. It’s a straightforward internet business that almost anybody can start regardless of if you are a Corper, Civil servant, Teacher, Business owner, Unemployed Graduate, etc. You can start with very small capital, you can easily turn this business of importing items online into a highly profitable business that generates N150,000 monthly for you.

The awesome part of this mini importation business is that…

1. It does not require large capital to start

2. It does not need you to own an office or business premises or any government license before you can operate the business

3. There are no custom hitches involved in this business

4. Almost anyone can start this mini importation business

In this business, you must possess the ability to spot a hot in-demand product good/items that a lot of people want to buy and then going online to import these items for cheaper prices and finally reselling it here in Nigeria.

What Items Can You Import Online?

The items you can import online are so many and they are lots of incredible products (which are hot in demand). But let me give you a shortlist of some of the items you can import.

1. Phones (Blackberry, Android, Tablets)

2. Jewellery (Necklaces, wristwatches)

3. Clothes (T-shirts, Polos, Suites)

4.Digital cameras

5. Phone screen guides

6. Brazilian, Mexican hairs

7. Ladies Sandals

8. External DVD Hard drives

9. Laptops and Laptop accessories (laptop bags, flash drives)

10. iPhones, iPad, iPod, and MacBook

11. Phone chargers

12. Phone Batteries

13. Ladies Bags

14. Sunglasses

15. Ladies' clothes (Skirts, gowns), etc.

Here are Websites (Online Portals) You can import products from

1. eBay

2. Dhgate

3. Aliexpress

4. Amazon

As soon as you are done with your payment your import items online will be delivered via courier (DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, etc.) directly to your doorstep.

Now you have access to one of the internet businesses that can help turn you into a fast income earner. You also have access to the resources to get you started. That's all, is as easy as this when you follow these steps, you can now be earning millions through what I call the special mini importation.

Related posts:
Five businesses you can start with 20k and make 50k weekly
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=14927a03bdb0beb448070c86b875ce5b&news_entry_id=s52e4f177210703en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=322c739367b8c4924c265c193917d6c5765d1919&from=publisher

Related posts:
Five tips for starting up a flour mill business
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=765c224e94806c9a7744e09e39d6b6c1&news_entry_id=s29c44c4b210712en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=322c739367b8c4924c265c193917d6c5765d1919&from=publisher

(1) (Reply)

Best Software To Manage Quotes, Invoices, Purchase Orders For Small Businesses / Why To Use A Telecom Billing System For The Telecom Industries? / Freelancing: I Need More Info On Fiverr, Upwork, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.