Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu (558 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / I Will Pay Above 30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected-sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by samuelubong: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lagos will pay above N30,000 new minimum wage — Sanwo-Olu
------
Sanwo-Olu said that the implementation of the new minimum wage payment would take off when...
------
Read at: https://firstreportsonline.com/lagos-will-pay-above-n30000-new-minimum-wage-sanwo-olu/

Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lagos has the money to be paying 40,000 naira as minimum wage sef, but na bullion van Lagos money dey enter.
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by NwaNimo1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hes running up and down looking for loans....
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by iluvdonjazzy: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
so how much you wan pay? tell us now before e too late
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by tuasefemi(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
If they are going to pay more than 30 thousand naira, why then are they waiting for federal government to make pronouncements for 30k?
Oshisko!
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Rextizzy: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sanwo baba, well Lagos is damn rich, so they can give all that cash to workers without any issue.
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Eko Ile obe, God Just bless us Afonja plenty, Eko get sea port water, Osun get Gold, Ondo get oyel, Ogun get fertile soil, Ekiti get geniuses and gurus, Oyo get forest, imagine we have a Yoruba nation, either Ibadan or Lagos will be the capital, just saying though.
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Tomiwa69(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Eko Ile obe, when we have a Yoruba nation, ether Ibadan or Lagos will be the capital, just saying though
They will do partial and give osun because of oduduwa .
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tomiwa69:

They will do partial and give osun because of oduduwa .

Well I think Lagos may be too crowded to be capital, so a calm place like Osun State may not be a bad idea, Lagos will be our center of commerce

In the meantime I have modified my first comment
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Tomiwa69(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Well I think Lagos may be too crowded to be capital, so a calm place like Osun State may not be a bad idea, Lagos will be our center of commerce

In the meantime I have modified my first comment
Exactly.... Plus osun ile Ife is the birth place of Yoruba.......Watch as they come here calling us cowards.At least we are coward enough not to sacrifice 3 million lives and at the end.no Result.... We look at circumstances,situation and analys things first instead of going into a blind war.Do they think any Yoruba too won't want a republic of it own.We could easily call on Our lost brothers of Yoruba ancestry from Brazil,Cuba,Haiti, And some part of South America if we really want to shake the world..
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Exactly.... Plus osun ile Ife is the birth place of Yoruba.......Watch as they come here calling us cowards.At least we are coward enough not to sacrifice 3 million lives and at the end.no Result.... We look at circumstances,situation and analys things first instead of going into a blind war.Do they think any Yoruba too won't want a republic of it own.We could easily call on Our lost brothers of Yoruba ancestry from Brazil,Cuba,Haiti, And some part of South America if we really want to shake the world..

Owe Yoruba- Yoruba Proverb

Ogbon ju agbara lo-Wisdom pass physical strength

What's the point fighting a war that is lost before it starts, no point to spill blood, it's going to happen without bloody fight
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Tomiwa69(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Owe Yoruba- Yoruba Proverb

Ogbon ju agbara lo-Wisdom pass physical strength

What's the point fighting a war that is lost before it starts, no point to spill blood, it's going to happen without bloody fight
Exactly........imagine given a chance to address the Eu on ur agitation for independence and cause of the hate filled in them. All he could talk about is Fulani herdsmen are killing us....Yet they Claim to be the most intelligent....like when black is killed it moved the world......they dont even want Biafra...it was manipulated to make them remain divided..... ......I bet u....the day Yoruba will say enough is enough.... The world will shake without us shoting a bullet in the air..
Re: Minimum Wage: Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 — Sanwo-olu by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Exactly........imagine given a chance to address the Eu on ur agitation for independence and cause of the hate filled in them. All he could talk about is Fulani herdsmen are killing us....Yet they Claim to be the most intelligent....like when black is killed it moved the world......they dont even want Biafra...it was manipulated to make them remain divided..... ......I bet u....the day Yoruba will say enough is enough.... The world will shake without us shoting a bullet in the air..

Na true, agba ofifo lomandun julo

(1) (Reply)

FG, Labour Reach Agreement On Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Announce The Death Of His Mother / Lyon’s kinsmen support Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.