Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Interiors Gadget Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interiors Gadget Advice (676 Views)

This Beautiful Photos Of Aso Rock’s Interiors Will Blow Your Mind / Official (gico Interiors) Martin0 / Best HOUSE DESIGN 3D & INTERIORS IN NIGERIAL CALL 08069253261 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
this is odd but I just need to say it out.
I changed home and I feel like giving my new place a different look from the former. what can I get to make it more attractive aside from the previous tv, soundsytem, aquarium etc
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by sultaan(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
New coat of painting
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2019
sultaan:
New coat of painting
thanks
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by Torie8(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
jawalis:

thanks
Get a new design of wallpapers
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 2:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Torie8:

Get a new design of wallpapers
Oh. I changed the painting already. Thank you. It was my birthday yesterday smiley. Hoping to see you before the year runs out cool. Thanks jewel grin
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by Torie8(f): 9:44am On Jun 23, 2020
jawalis:

Oh. I changed the painting already. Thank you. It was my birthday yesterday smiley. Hoping to see you before the year runs out cool. Thanks jewel grin
I saw it on your profile yesterday, :owas thinking.
Happy birthday Jawalis wishing you all the best in life and pls send me your birthday cake wink
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Torie8:

I saw it on your profile yesterday, :owas thinking.
Happy birthday Jawalis wishing you all the best in life and pls send me your birthday cake wink
Sure. I wish I could get a cake some cake across to you according to your request but Lagos to Abuja is far. What to do?
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by Torie8(f): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2020
jawalis:

Sure. I wish I could get a cake some cake across to you according to your request but Lagos to Abuja is far. What to do?
Hahahaha smiley never mind then.
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Torie8:

Hahahaha smiley never mind then.
Hopefully you are doing well today? Plus, what do you do ?
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by Torie8(f): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
jawalis:

Hopefully you are doing well today? Plus, what do you do ?
Yes I am doing well today. What about you?
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Torie8:

Yes I am doing well today. What about you?
Am good too. Though I have always been wanting to meet you and maybe drink together.
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by Torie8(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2020
jawalis:

Am good too. Though I have always been wanting to meet you and maybe drink together.
Well that won't be happening soon
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Torie8:

Well that won't be happening soon
Huuuuh. That’s sad anyways.
How’s your day
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by Torie8(f): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
jawalis:

Huuuuh. That’s sad anyways.
How’s your day
Do I know you lipsrsealed from somewhere ?
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by jawalis(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Torie8:

Do I know you lipsrsealed from somewhere ?
Common. We have talked about that. You do not know me neither do I know who you are. That shouldn’t hold us back from knowing ourselves Torie8. Honestly, you won’t believe I don’t know why am doing this too. But I feel my instinct is right. Don’t pick offense. How’s your day so far
Re: Interiors Gadget Advice by Torie8(f): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2020
jawalis:

Common. We have talked about that. You do not know me neither do I know who you are. That shouldn’t hold us back from knowing ourselves Torie8. Honestly, you won’t believe I don’t know why am doing this too. But I feel my instinct is right. Don’t pick offense. How’s your day so far
I can see you are trying to flag off the question, anyways my day is just starting hoping it will be fun today. What about you?

(1) (Reply)

If The Pyramids Are As Old As 12000years / Marlians Pick Up Sowore’s Headgear As Official Outfit / DPO Who Undressed Masquerade Died Mysteriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.