Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React (22479 Views)

N10 Per Litre Sugar Tax: Nigerians To Pay More For Beverages / Cooking Gas Tax: Nigerians To Pay N10,000 - NALPGAM / Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by TheTourist: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
KUKU KILL US!!!! shocked
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
And they will stop telecom companies from killing us with data charges abi?
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by clarocuzioo(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

When it is time to vote. You people will not vote or unite to vote out these primitive politicians. But when they are voted into office by uneducated masses, we the educated ones begin to complain.

We all had a chance to choose our leaders, now we have them. Democracy is a game of numbers.

Oga this should be channeled to people that voted ignorantly, sentimentally and foolishly, and not to people who have constantly beensnhouting about this oncoming disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by grandexpress(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Oga this should be channeled to people that voted ignorantly, sentimentally and foolishly, and not to people who have constantly beensnhouting about this oncoming disaster.

I see. But there is a big difference between shouting and actual voting.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by irokor(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
Nigerians want good life but they don't want to pay tax. KEEP fooling yourselves. Good things don't come cheap. Increase tuition of Federal Universities to 500k, they will start making noise but the same freaks are willing to spend 5 million Naira for masters in UK university.
They pay that 5million to study abroad because the system is working, try and increase tuition in federal universities in Nigeria and watch lecturers drive G wagon while the labs still have roof leakage, bro its not about the money, its about the greed from the elders... greed from all rather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by jesmond3945: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2019
only react in their bedroom and smile openly.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Advocate500: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Thank God this one didnt become Senate President

We dont need more tax, we only need more people to pay tax and join the tax bracket,. as it stands only civil servants, blue collar workers and government contractors pay income tax,

Government should open atleast two FIRS offices in each local government and make sure only people with tax clearance certificate access government services like free education and medical care

what is the difference between him and the joke called Senate president?u people will like to bring politics into everything.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Ambassadors: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Next level has just began brace up for impact. Till u start paying for walking on the street soon. Enjoy it while it last grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobinsoncaleb(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2019
This isn't a good idea, considering the fact that NIGERIA as a nation is battling with high poverty rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobinsoncaleb(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2019
This isn't a good idea, considering the fact that NIGERIA as a nation is battling with high poverty rate. undecided
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by YorubaNinja: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2019
AgnesIkpunnu2:
and this one wan be senate president

well both are the same
bunch of rubber Stamp bastards

NgadaAwo... how market na? grin
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by solmusdesigns: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Atleast the dude you call a joke hasnt openly requested for taxation on our data and commuinication

Advocate500:
what is the difference between him and the joke called Senate president?u people will like to bring politics into everything.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by surgical: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
MrStan11:

God thank you for giving us Buhari.
If we still mumu abeg nak us Tinubu, ikpeazu or yahaya Bello till we learn our lessons.
Not forgetting el rufai and kwankwaso or junaid Mohammed or ango abdulahi

1 Like

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:
What does one expects from this BH-inclined senator? You cant belong to this oppressive government & still have your senses intact.
Were you not among those chanting his name for Senate president the other day?
SMH
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Racoon(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
kingkakaone:

Were you not among those chanting his name for Senate president the other day?
SMH
You lied.Pls read my mind on that day.Hope you're not infected with the APC virus of lying? Buzz me when you're delivered.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Until they start taxing cows and herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by GodisGreat4vr: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Where is that suya boy...come and defend your useless and clueless representative...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by clarocuzioo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
grandexpress:

I see. But there is a big difference between shouting and actual voting.

Did I tell you I did not vote? Or did I tell you I did not go out of my way to influence others to vote?

Unfortunately you did not take into consideration the fact that a whole lot of people who voted other wise were cheated, making my people to loose trust in the entire process.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is just a rehearsal on what is to come. We haven't seen anything yet. Elections were held just a few months ago, Nigerians were carried away with trader money. The Bullion Van Man or Ndume is coming in a few years in continuation of " Change". Let's enjoy APC.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by LEOSZ(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I was watching Sunrise daily the day he was spewing the trash and I wondered where the country is heading to when you have such dullards pioneering the affairs of the country.

This is also a man that has Boko Haram question mark hanging on his head which he is yet to clear.

This is a man that is part of the legislooters milking us dry of our scarce resources.

Also I was concerned that Channels TV presenters we're not grilling him hard with questions as they used to prior to 2015.

I made the following conclusion within me.

The political class wants to shut the greatest voices of the masses which is social media, information and communication technology, that's why they introduced this wickedness to discourage people f on using the social media, and not to be well inform about their reckless attitude in governance.

For me I have given up on this country long time ago . if we continue to have ppl like like this senators as leaders we ain't going no where only backward.

You ask them to reduce their pay is there you know world war 3 is about to start .
Buh dey have the audacity to say dey want to bill the ppl more and more... With no jobs, good road, constant electricity , good water supply, bad educational system etc.....

If we truely need change in this country we need to scrap the senate and make every leader elected into power accountable and make sure they put up organizations to check this leaders

They say Nigeria is gonna be great I pray.
Buh if we don't change ......IT will fail one day.

Thank you. If you saw this.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by GreyLaw(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
Nigerians want good life but they don't want to pay tax. KEEP fooling yourselves. Good things don't come cheap. Increase tuition of Federal Universities to 500k, they will start making noise but the same freaks are willing to spend 5 million Naira for masters in UK university.

Because Nigerians do NOT trust the system. A lot of the money government collects is siphoned through one means or the other. The day Nigerians begin to see rectitude and accountability in the system they wouldn't mind. Meanwhile why would you increase tuition fees of Federal universities to 500k? Citizens (and even some outsiders)- of Scandinavian countries hardly pay kobo for tuition yet they have world class universities.

You want to charge 500k for public schools when the average Nigerian is struggling to house and feed his family!
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Truth be told, the tax is a good thing for a bigger and better Nigeria future. But my problem with this is that the monies generated will be looted and it's purposes will be defeated. That's why Nigerians hardly pay tax coz the govt does nothing with it

For there to be a greater future, there must be a greater suffering and greater strategic plan
#TruthOfTrinity
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by bejeria101(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Where are the defenders of this incompetent,affidavit dullard government?
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by emonis88: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerians happy buhari o! N buharilization! Lol! Them never start, no be una dey shout Sai Baba that time? Sai buhari abi? Pikin weh no dey hear word, na for outside them go teach am! Fly weh no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave. Una happy APC progress, change oo!! And Sai buhari!!! Lol una never see anything, all of us go die laslas for this country.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
MrStan11:

God thank you for giving us Buhari.
If we still mumu abeg nak us Tinubu, ikpeazu or yahaya Bello till we learn our lessons.
Very soon we will hearbthings like, sleeping tax, peeing tax, trekking tax, standing and seating tax, eating tax, bathing and dressing tax, greeting and silent tax, we will even pay taxes for being make or female. There will be sex tax and even breathing tax. We are in deep shit.
What do you expect from a place referred to as a shithole country.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by emonis88: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
TsaTrinity:
Truth be told, the tax is a good thing for a bigger and better Nigeria future. But my problem with this is that the monies generated will be looted and it's purposes will be defeated. That's why Nigerians hardly pay tax coz the govt does nothing with it

For there to be a greater future, there must be a greater suffering and greater strategic plan
#TruthOfTrinity
See u keep being engulfed in this hoax. U think other sane govt tax their population when they r hungry, jobless n the rest. U improve the economy, improve means of lively hood for ur people,before u tax so people ve the means to pay tax. One day u not see any companies willing to invest here. Make we bet?
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Mark4nextlevel: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
He is a big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by MrStan11(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Very soon we will hearbthings like, sleeping tax, peeing tax, trekking tax, standing and seating tax, eating tax, bathing and dressing tax, greeting and silent tax, we will even pay taxes for being make or female. There will be sex tax and even breathing tax. We are in deep shit.
What do you expect from a place referred to as a shithole country.
lol, funny but true.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Proposes Communication Tax. Nigerians React by Okonkwonnamdi: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Revolution, now dere are playing with u pple dey call
"The Common Masses..
Kip on wit ur silences foolish pple (Nigerians)
Until dey start taxing u pple on vry single step u take on d street..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election / 2019: Emeka Ilouno To Buy Buhari’s Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.