Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here (371 Views)

Doodlfy Your World: The Ai-powered Doodle Revolution / John Gibbs Interviews Dr Knowitall On 5 World Changing Tesla Products. / Light Up Your World With The Renewables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ChessUg: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
hey guys, does any one have ideas that could make life easier?
i mean some good innovative ideas or inventions that can change our world?
please drop your ideas here!

let your ideas/inventions cover these areas: agriculture, education, energy, medicine, renewable energy, transportation.

please drop your unique ideas for invention here!
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ikh777: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
ChessUg:
hey guys, does any one have ideas that could make life easier?
i mean some good innovative ideas or inventions that can change our world?
please drop your ideas here!

let your ideas/inventions cover these areas: agriculture, education, energy, medicine, renewable energy, transportation.

please drop your unique ideas for invention here!

it is DANGEROUS to drop ideas publicly here WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT OTHER THAN BEING AMUSED.... which is a complete waste of intelligent space.

Rather simply drop yours and solicit support to bring it to life.
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ChessUg: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
ikh777:

it is DANGEROUS to drop ideas publicly here WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT OTHER THAN BEING AMUSED.... which is a complete waste of intelligent space.

my dear, dont bother about who is laughing or not, this is not a joke section! serious minds can use the info that will be pasted here! i am not soliciting this stuff for the fun of it. we can make a difference from here!
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ChessUg: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
ikh777:

hm, my dear, do you know that there are people who are gifted with the ability to implement other peoples ideas? but such people may hardly come up with their own ideas. again, there are people who always have life changing ideas but lack the power/ability to implement those ideas! so you see, we need each other and this platform can help us network with eachother! smiley smiley smiley

so guys keep the ideas coming people are observing. lets do this!!!!
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ikh777: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
ChessUg:

my dear, dont bother about who is laughing or not, this is not a joke section! serious minds can use the info that will be pasted here! i am not soliciting this stuff for the fun of it. we can make a difference from here!

go through nairaland well, I guess you are a NOT A NEWBIE, when you first came up with invention in 2015, WHO IN NAIRALAND HELPED YOU? it didnt even get to front page.

People will not just come here to drop their HIDDEN IDEAS and have someone else come and steal it.

there is something called INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

You can not ask us to come and do what YOU DIDNT DO FIRST... oya lead by example o.

I advice you not to waste your time here.
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ChessUg: 12:05am On Oct 16, 2019
ikh777:

go through nairaland well, I guess you are a NOT A NEWBIE, when you first came up with invention in 2015, WHO IN NAIRALAND HELPED YOU? it didnt even get to front page.

People will not just come here to drop their HIDDEN IDEAS and have someone else come and steal it.

there is something called INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

You can not ask us to come and do what YOU DIDNT DO FIRST... oya lead by example o.

I advice you not to waste your time here.

lol. i understand your point and concern my brother! anyways lets see how people respond, its not a do or die affair for me. lets just watch sha smiley
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ikh777: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
ChessUg:

lol. i understand your point and concern my brother! anyways lets see how people respond, its not a do or die affair for me. lets just watch sha smiley

TOLD YA.... no one responded.

see, I have found solutions to 24/7 LIGHT, FREE INTERNET FOR LIFE... etc

BUT WILL NEVER SHARE THEM HERE.

protect what you have bro....
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ChessUg: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
ikh777:

TOLD YA.... no one responded.

see, I have found solutions to 24/7 LIGHT, FREE INTERNET FOR LIFE... etc

BUT WILL NEVER SHARE THEM HERE.

protect what you have bro....

hm, 24/7 light? lets talk about it! are u working on acheiveing it? i hope its not going to die as an idea? what if u personally/privately shared those ideas with me? could we talk privately?
Re: Drop Your World Changing Ideas/ Here by ikh777: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
ChessUg:

hm, 24/7 light? lets talk about it! are u working on acheiveing it? i hope its not going to die as an idea? what if u personally/privately shared those ideas with me? could we talk privately?

LOL... I have already achieved it o.... for 4 years.... without making noise about it online or soliciting help from online peeps who will never really care...

IN QUIETNESS LIES OUR STRENGTH....

see BRO, I was once like you... I would tell others to be a TEAM and we could achieve great stuff, UNTIL naija cleared my eyes and I learned bitterly that ITS EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF.

DUBAI became great by such mentality and focusing on what they can do for themselves... NOW THE WHOLE WORLD GOES THERE AND PAYS THEM FOR THEIR INVESTMENT IN THEMSELVES.

I wanted FREEDOM badly, so I went for it at all cost without anyone's help....you should try it...... cos. to me freedom in Nigeria is FREE INTERNET, FREE ELECTRICITY, FREE TO AIR CABLE TV, FREE ALL EXPENSE PAID TRAVELS, EARNING A SALARY WITHOUT WORKING 9-5, and many more I wont mention because it will seem MAD.

From 2015 you have talked Ideas and yet no post where you achieved ANY... I can't discourage you... I can only tell you to change your DIRECTION not your DESTINATION. Change your approach and you will achieve things faster and better....

I have achieved ALL the things I listed except TRAVELS. I have discovered how to invest in major companies in Nigeria and I can boldly say I earn a minimum of 10-20% monthly FOR LIFE.... so now I earn 6 figures as salary... THAT IS FREEDOM.

I DO NOT TEACH OR SHOW ANYONE THE WAY.... am just here to tell you... UNTIL YOU LOOK INSIDE, you won't see how easy life can be without the help of anyone else.

(1) (Reply)

Man Trap Security Bank Door System / , / Please Help Me, Am Troubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.