Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

When People Talk About Hunger In Nigeria, ‘I Just Laugh’, There’s No Hunger ~min - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When People Talk About Hunger In Nigeria, ‘I Just Laugh’, There’s No Hunger ~min (252 Views)

Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land (2) (3) (4)

(1)

When People Talk About Hunger In Nigeria, ‘I Just Laugh’, There’s No Hunger ~min by TrueBlueRport: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Alhaji Mohammed Nanono on Monday said there is no hunger in Nigeria and the nation is enough food to feed itself.
Nanono, who disclosed this while addressing journalists on the occasion of the World Food Day in Abuja, said he is always amused when he hears people complaining of hunger in Nigeria.

According to him, the policy of the government is to produce and feed ourselves and in the process, create the process to empower people..Read more: http://truebluereporters.com/when-people-talk-about-hunger-in-nigeria-i-just-laugh-theres-no-hunger-minister/

Re: When People Talk About Hunger In Nigeria, ‘I Just Laugh’, There’s No Hunger ~min by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2019

(1)

2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Lambasts Those Clamouring For Zoning, Says Too Early / Who Is The Best Person To Tell The African Story? / We Are Training Nigerians In China To Maintain The Rail Facilities - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.