Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. (2287 Views)

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:58pm On Feb 18
There's an igbo adage that goes "ana ama okwa mmili ozuzo" (dem dey fes forecast rain before falling"
When you're about to go to somewhere important and you're not certain about the weather, you'll ask siri or "ok Google" about the weather.
If the weather says there'll be a thunderstorm β›ˆ what will you do?
you'll get yourself an umbrella. β˜”
We suffered for a good 8 years under Buhari Apc, they destroyed everything they met from A-Z.
but before buhari, igbos warned about the impending calamity of voting buhari but was ignored.
Then after 8 years another person from same party with same ideology packaged himself to fix what his party Apc destroyed (funny isn't it ?)
igbos saw through a man that did not even mention his plans for Nigeria to Nigerians.
A man who saw campaign as flexing and dancing time instead of time to convince Nigerians on your manifestos.
A man that believes in chop I chop politics.
what did you expect ?
igbos saw this and knew that it's gonna be a long 8 years and started stockpiling foods.
trust me igbos used this past December to stockpile rice 🍚 mercilessly.
personally me that have no money bought 8 bags of rice last Christmas and gave 3 bags to my parents
2 for myself
the rest for FnF (normal family and friends)
I know a man that stockpiled half trailer load of rice in his building warehouse.
Infact rice was virtually everywhere in the east (if you like believe or not)
people where stockpiling rice with 608 vehicles and so on.
you'll be thinking it was for Christmas but it's getting clearer now.
I know that the 3 bags I gave my parents will last more than a year (my parents and a house help)
If a common man like me can purchase 8 bags you can imagine what rich men will purchase.
This is not a bragging thread but we saw this coming and we got ready for it.
I knew persons that sold their businesses too and traveled out to Canada and other European countries immediately Tinubu was declared.
and they're not regretting it because no business person is selling on profit because no matter how much you sell, inflation and dollar rate will wipe off your profits in 24hrs and even enter your capital.
So sorry but no sorry, you ain't hearing EBI NA MPAWA very soon in SE.
we saw it coming.
we knew it'll happen.
and just like buhari it's happening as we predicted.
should there be a protest today, SE will be the last to join.

-Sexy Pogodo

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:58pm On Feb 18
Ebi na mpawa oooo

Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song πŸ˜ƒ

14 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by NextAbuja: 2:59pm On Feb 18
Could this be why OP abi this ones are not from the SE ?

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by NextAbuja: 2:59pm On Feb 18

1 Like

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 2:59pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
Ebi na mpawa

Thunder scatter obi
Thunder scatter Margeret
Insha Allah Amin

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by NextAbuja: 3:00pm On Feb 18
angry
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:01pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

Thunder scatter obi
Thunder scatter Margeret
Insha Allah Amin
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:02pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:
Could this be why OP abi this ones are not feom the SE ?
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:
angry
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?

7 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:
angry
I'm watching you

4 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:04pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
Obi is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Margaret na ashawo
Ajaero na terrorist
Abaribe is a tout
Ojukwu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Ekweremadu na scammer
Nnamdi Kalu is a fool
Aisha Yesufu is a fraudster
Simon Ekpa na pig
Kalu is a drunk

God bless Nigeria
thunder scatter IPOB
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18
David pleaded with God for the child. He fasted and went into his house and spent the nights lying on the ground.

The elders of his household stood beside him to get him up from the ground, but he refused, and he would not eat any food with them.

On the seventh day the child died. David's servants were afraid to tell him that the child was dead, for they thought, "While the child was still living, we spoke to David but he would not listen to us. How can we tell him the child is dead? He may do something desperate."

David noticed that his servants were whispering among themselves and he realized the child was dead. "Is the child dead?" he asked. "Yes," they replied, "he is dead."

Then David got up from the ground. After he had washed, put on lotions and changed his clothes, he went into the house of the LORD and worshiped. Then he went to his own house, and at his request they served him food, and he ate.

His servants asked him, "Why are you acting this way? While the child was alive, you fasted and wept, but now that the child is dead, you get up and eat!"

He answered, "While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept. I thought, `Who knows? The LORD may be gracious to me and let the child live.'

But now that he is dead, why should I fast?
Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me.
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18
Tjra:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

yes oo

4 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:06pm On Feb 18

2 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:08pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
Thunder scatter obi
Thunder scatter Margeret
Insha Allah Amin
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Dpharisee: 3:10pm On Feb 18
NextAbuja:
Could this be why OP abi this ones are not feom the SE ?
You keep trolling with the same pictures day in day out. If they ban your Moniker for tribalism you create another one with NextAkure, NextIbadan, relax you are still new in this platform

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:11pm On Feb 18
Tjra:
Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
all the way from Ogun Osun Oyo Ekiti
we're Ebi na mpawa oo
give us gbegiri to drink
give us agbado to chop
give us owambe to dance
give omonile jobs
give us agbero jobs
so we'll no scream
Ebi na mpawa oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:15pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
Ebi mpawa oo. Ago na gom
All our women have sold their children for N50k
From Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia & Ebonyi 😒
Peter Obi give us job
Simon Ekpa do fund raising for us
The hunger is much
The East is dying of hunger
Don't let us go back to cannibalism

Nyem Ego oooo.
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:16pm On Feb 18
Tjra:
e pain me ooo
yes oo

3 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by dnawah(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
There's an igbo adage that goes "ana ama okwa mmili ozuzo" (dem dey fes forecast rain before falling"
When you're about to go to somewhere important and you're not certain about the weather, you'll ask siri or "ok Google" about the weather.
If the weather says there'll be a thunderstorm β›ˆ what will you do?
you'll get yourself an umbrella. β˜”
We suffered for a good 8 years under Buhari Apc, they destroyed everything they met from A-Z.
but before buhari, igbos warned about the impending calamity of voting buhari but was ignored.
Then after 8 years another person from same party with same ideology packaged himself to fix what his party Apc destroyed (funny isn't it ?)
igbos saw through a man that did not even mention his plans for Nigeria to Nigerians.
A man who saw campaign as flexing and dancing time instead of time to convince Nigerians on your manifestos.
A man that believes in chop I chop politics.
what did you expect ?
igbos saw this and knew that it's gonna be a long 8 years and started stockpiling foods.
trust me igbos used this past December to stockpile rice 🍚 mercilessly.
personally me that have no money bought 8 bags of rice last Christmas and gave 3 bags to my parents
2 for myself
the rest for FnF (normal family and friends)
I know a man that stockpiled half trailer load of rice in his building warehouse.
Infact rice was virtually everywhere in the east (if you like believe or not)
people where stockpiling rice with 608 vehicles and so on.
you'll be thinking it was for Christmas but it's getting clearer now.
I know that the 3 bags I gave my parents will last more than a year (my parents and a house help)
If a common man like me can purchase 8 bags you can imagine what rich men will purchase.
This is not a bragging thread but we saw this coming and we got ready for it.
I knew persons that sold their businesses too and traveled out to Canada and other European countries immediately Tinubu was declared.
and they're not regretting it because no business person is selling on profit because no matter how much you sell, inflation and dollar rate will wipe off your profits in 24hrs and even enter your capital.
So sorry but no sorry, you ain't hearing EBI NA MPAWA very soon in SE.
we saw it coming.
we knew it'll happen.
and just like buhari it's happening as we predicted.
should there be a protest today, SE will be the last to join.

-Sexy Pogodo
u try and ur english too long.simply,
Nnandi K. told us he predicted it.
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:17pm On Feb 18
dnawah:
u try and ur english too long.simply,
Nnandi K. told us he predicted it.
ok
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:19pm On Feb 18
Prigidypogodo:
Tinubu should divert Nnamdi Kanu’s food to us.

We can't be hungry while the criminal is eating free food in prison.

He is not our leader. Simon Ekpa is our new leader
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:23pm On Feb 18
Tjra:
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by tolue42(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18
Dpharisee:

You keep trolling with the same pictures day in day out. If they ban your Moniker for tribalism you create another one with NextAkure, NextIbadan, relax you are still new in this platform

But is there any lie in the pictures?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:25pm On Feb 18
tolue42:

Na hard fact. No lie. The hunger is real here in the East. Ago na gom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by XerXers: 3:29pm On Feb 18
Stockpiling food especially rice during Christmas is very true. Our own still full store

3 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by BiafranPatriot: 3:31pm On Feb 18
Even the North knows that the bedrock of delinquent hunger is from the region of RONU miscreants.. cheesy

Ebi ti pa wa ooooo!! cheesy

Tjra:

Na hard fact. No lie. The hunger is real here in the East. Ago na gom

2 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:33pm On Feb 18
BiafranPatriot:
Even the North knows that the bedrock of delinquent hunger is from the region of RONU miscreants.. cheesy

Ebi ti pa wa ooooo!! cheesy

Nwanne, biko nyem ego. Ago na gom cry
Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Tjra: 3:33pm On Feb 18
XerXers:
Stockpiling food especially rice during Christmas is very true. Our own still full store
Yeah... Na why rice scarce.

We actually stockpiled food in December to teach these Yorubas and Northerners a lesson by hoarding.

Elections have consequences

1 Like

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by BiafranPatriot: 3:34pm On Feb 18
When pictures will flood here about SW association of human parts trafficers and grave excavators. Same you will abandon thread and call your MODs with your alternate moniker.

Even in South Africa, they know that Poverty built a duplex in the region.

tolue42:

2 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by Chukwuka319(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18
Ironically the rain of hunger is heavily beating those from the North and SW who saw Tinubu as Jesus Incarnated.
Mmiri a ga ama onye enu,maa onye ana.

3 Likes

Re: Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region. by BiafranPatriot: 3:35pm On Feb 18
O ma ku le yin. Ebi ti kpa awon gbo gbo ile iya ati baba e. grin

Tjra:

Nwanne, biko nyem ego. Ago na gom cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics / Oyo State Governorship Tribunal Decides Today / Some Foreign Carriers Plan To Originate & Terminate Their Flights At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.