Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Deleted!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted!! (1205 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Some comments are so annoying...
Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mtcheew undecided nonsense,,, why do i feel like this is a cooked up story,,, the mods you mentioned should even give you 1 month ban undecided ,,
He should die na and life will continue with or without him undecided
And where as where is your own screenshot undecided
Las Las This kyn yahoo yahoo no de work for naija go SA or Ghana undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
wizflame:
Mtcheew undecided

Why the mtcheww?
Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
wizflame:
Mtcheew undecided nonsense,,, why do i feel like this is a cooked up story,,, the mods you mentioned should even give you 1 month ban,,

Lol... Do a background check on my post and comments by God's grace I'm too blessed to be broke... God forbid I were to need help it wouldn't be on nairaland... I have family members and friends that would swiftly come to my aid.. But most importantly I have God...

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Iogobenz(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
I will be the happiest person if no one gives you shït or hear that your friend or you finally dies of hunger.BASTARD!
Infact that hunger must kill your friend.
Make e no go find work.dey there dey shout depression up and down.lazy fool angry
Are you mad?Make I start tell you my own problems?
Thunder go kill you I swear.FOOL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Iogobenz:
I will be the happiest person if no one gives you shït.

Lol... Guy are you stupid for crying out loud!! Please refer to the person not me... I no need your help... I just help the guy repost am...
Re: Deleted!! by Iogobenz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol... Do a background check on my post and comments by God's grace I'm too blessed to be broke... God forbid I were to need help it wouldn't be on nairaland... I have family members and friends that would swiftly come to my aid.. But most importantly I have God...
Give am the 50k na,Mr Billi Gates.
Little monkey undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Iogobenz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol... Guy are you stupid for crying out loud!! Please refer to the person not me... I no need your help... I just help the guy repost am...
you are stupid for reposting it.
People weh want help person dey use their own money do am,no be to come dey disturb people to help another person.
N.a. force?
Cow!!!

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Iogobenz:
Give am the 50k na,Mr Billi Gates.
Little monkey undecided

Lol... You broke I know wetein I no get na why the anger? I tell u to give me money? Why u no call the number insult am since na the only thing dey your head?

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Iogobenz:
you are stupid for reposting it.
People weh want help person dey use their own money do am,no be to come dey disturb people to help another person.
N.a. force?
Cow!!!

For wanting to help a fellow human being? That I don't even know? I wanted to give the guy like 2k but when I spoke with him on the phone, I realized he needed more than that to come out of his current state hence my reposting it... May karma remind you of that word if you ever need help in life...

2 Likes

Re: Deleted!! by Iogobenz(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Felixamos:

For wanting to help a fellow human being? That I don't even know? I wanted to give the guy like 2k but when I spoke with him on the phone, I realized he needed more than that to come out of his current state hence my reposting it... May karma remind you of that word if you ever need help in life...
Tell the guy make e go find work!
Those people weh dey mould block,no be person born them?
Them tell you say them no get problem?
Call me broke or whatever,I no care.
Just carry your nonsense comot for here undecided

4 Likes

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Iogobenz:
I will be the happiest person if no one gives you shït or hear that your friend or you finally dies of hunger.BASTARD!
Infact that hunger must kill your friend.
Make e no go find work.dey there dey shout depression up and down.lazy fool angry

My friend ke? Don't you get? I don't know this guy from anywhere... And those curses, you don't just know the right time to use them... I pity you...
Re: Deleted!! by Iogobenz(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Felixamos:

My friend ke? Don't you get I don't know this guy from anywhere... And those curses, you don't just know the right time to use them... I pity you...
Save all that pity you have for me for your friend's funeral.
Follow his family dey shout "eyaah hunger finally kill this my Dundee friend"...
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Iogobenz:
Tell the guy make e go find work!
Those people weh dey mould block,no be person born them?
Them tell you say them no get problem?
Call me broke or whatever,I no care.
Just carry your nonsense comot for here undecided

If you had written this the first time it would have been understandable instead of the insults... The guy may be lying I don't know. It's between him and God. I only acted based on his post.. Btw I don't need to tell the guy anything... He's a nairalander and he would see your post... But for abusing me because I felt compassionate enough to help that guy to repost his comment, I won't insult you but if I know this guy from anywhere and I'm conniving with him let your curses get to me.. But if I don't know this guy anywhere, just felt pity for him after reading his post and you insulted me, may karma remind you of those words you used at me... Rubbish!!!

You know how much airtime I spent talking on the phone for over 7minutes to a stranger that I've never and may never see? That you would come to my mention to write nonsense? How many persons even felt the need to call him up to atleast encourage him? I don't blame you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted!! by eTECTIV: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Na Una new scam format b dis lol... D funny thing b say una don dey too use am dats y e don cast.. No one falls for dis anymore except really dumb ppl.. What do I even know, shebi na ppl still dey support dis govt for nairaland
Re: Deleted!! by Greatzeus(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Felixamos:

If you had written this the first time it would have been understandable instead of the insults... The guy may be lying I don't know. It's between him and God. I only acted based on his post.. Btw I don't need to tell the guy anything... He's a nairalander and he would see your post... But for abusing me because I felt compassionate enough to help that guy to repost his comment, I won't insult you but if I know this guy from anywhere and I'm conniving with him let your curses get to me.. But if I don't know this guy anywhere, just felt pity for him after reading his post and you insulted me, may karma remind you of those words you used at me... Rubbish!!!

You know how much airtime I spent talking on the phone for over 7minutes to a stranger that I've never and may never see? That you would come to my mention to write nonsense? How many persons even felt the need to call him up to atleast encourage him? I don't blame you..
You dug up a post about someone asking for financial help or he will commit suicide,and you reposted it? That's very disappointing,what do you know about the so called person? You have been here for long and did something as absurd and gullible as this really surprised me.

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

You dug up a post about someone asking for financial help or he will commit suicide,and you reposted it? That's very disappointing,what do you know about the so called person? You have been here for long and did something as absurd and gullible as this really surprised me.

Sorry I dont really understand what you mean.. But if you are referring to the last two pictures where I said I had issues with him in the past, it was to convince some fools who are claiming I know the guy but if what you are saying is, I am gullible for reposting his financial needs no wahala... You can call me gullible for being a kind human... It doesn't bother me... Btw what nonsense do you mean by me digging out a post.. A post I saw on nairaland yestereve is now a dig up?

https://www.nairaland.com/5474456/nigerias-debt-hits-n25.7trn-rises
Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
Na Una new scam format b dis lol... D funny thing b say una don dey too use am dats y e don cast.. No one falls for dis anymore except really dumb ppl.. What do I even know, shebi na ppl still dey support dis govt for nairaland

It could be a scam I don't know but then again 1k would not scratch my account by God's grace...
Re: Deleted!! by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Why did you delete your initial post? Im interested in knowing how out of the over 2M registered and fake members, you "just decided to check his posts and voila, you saw his suicide thread" cheesy

Out of all the suicide threads fa cheesy

Biko iF anyone is checking or will want to check my posts in future please know in advance that my favorite red pata is torn by the sides and i will kill my cat if its not replaced. cry

3 Likes

Re: Deleted!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2019
ifyalways post=83183993:
Why did you delete your initial post? Im interested in knowing how out of the over 2M registered and fake members, you "just decided to check his posts and voila, you saw his suicide thread
" cheesy

Out of all the suicide threads fa cheesy

Biko iF anyone is checking or will want to check my posts in future please know in advance that my favorite red pata is torn by the sides and i will kill my cat if its not replaced. cry

Honestly there are so many mumu' s on nairaland... I wrote earlier that I was reading through a thread wen I saw his post and decided to repost it... If any of you had an iota of sense you would have noticed there was no account number attached even though he sent it to me. Just his phone number so you could reach out and if possible see him... I deleted the post because of your likes... So many people accusing me of conniving with him which is very ridiculous... If you want to donate should I be overwhelmed? Are you giving the money to me? Call the number if you feel like helping...below is the link to the thread where I saw his post...

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by ifyalways(f): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Felixamos:

Honestly there are so many mumu' s on nairaland... I wrote earlier that I was reading through a thread wen I saw his post and decided to repost it... If any of you had an iota of sense you would have noticed there was no account number attached even though he sent it to me. Just his phone number so you could reach out and if possible see him... I deleted the post because of your likes... So many people accusing me of conniving with him which is very ridiculous... If you want to donate should I be overwhelmed? Are you giving the money to me? Call the number if you feel like helping...below is the link to the thread where I saw his post...

1 Like

Re: Deleted!! by Iogobenz(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2019
ifyalways:

You want make I buy am for You?
Re: Deleted!! by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Iogobenz:
You want make I buy am for You?
I no trust you o. You fit buy am, come brush your something on it before sending it and i go come get digital belle for you after wearing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deleted!! by Iogobenz(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2019
ifyalways:
I no trust you o. You fit buy am, come brush your something on it before sending it and i go come get digital belle for you after wearing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you get belle no worry,it's not a bad thing.
I go take care of you and the baby na.
You go come ph come stay with me as you like and you will see what they call pampering.
All the women in my life can testify,I do know how to take care of women cool
I say women ooo not girls Please!

(1) (Reply)

Recent Death Records - Accident, Suicide And Natural Deaths / ... / Household Items For Sale (relocating To A New House)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.