Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) (8407 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Leads Election Observation Mission To Kenyan Elections / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN LEADS APC CAMPAIGN IN BAYELSA:

Dame Patience Jonathan openly campaigns for APC in Bayelsa, challenges Governor Seriake @GovDickson to watch out and see who wins.

My people, are you seeing what I am seeing? � https:///89HvfPxKyR

Mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
At this Stage, I will support anything that shove PDP away from pillaging the common patrimony of Bayelsa State....

Patience Jonathan, We Love You! Go and deliver your constituency to the incoming Governor of Bayelsa State, in the Person of David Lyon..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Substance abuse no good ... That's not our Mama Peace biko.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by omenka(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm. Need more on this. For now, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Where is Patience Goodluck in the picture Op? Fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Bigflamie(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Patience? I can't see any Mama peace there

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by aolawale025: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Its not her

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Shezzy13: 12:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Walahi..
Dickson jonz! Will.take more luck for PDP.to win... Me supports PDP ..but wetin the happen for YENAGOA this evening.. . They just dey change am for Dickson..
Is a 50/50 chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:57am On Oct 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
At this Stage, I will support anything that shove PDP away from pillaging the common patrimony of Bayelsa State....

Patience Jonathan, We Love You! Go and deliver your constituency to the incoming Governor of Bayelsa State, in the Person of David Lyon..
You love her So she's no longer corrupt

Besides the woman in the picture is not Patience Jonathan

So even if she is, with the look of things, she's about to re-gain most of her monies and properties ceased

grin grin grin APC the party of Passover!!! APC national song: When I see you working for our party, I will pass, I will pass over you, OVER YOU grin

9 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Sukueponmalu: 1:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

[s]You love her So she's no longer corrupt

With the look of things, she's about to re-gain most of her monies and properties ceased

grin grin grin APC the party of Passover!!! APC national song: When I see you working for our party, I will pass, I will pass over you, OVER YOU grin[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Prompto: 1:01am On Oct 16, 2019
No go wail to death over APC matter O [s]
Wiseandtrue:

With the look of things, she's about to re-gain most of her monies and properties ceased

grin grin grin APC the party of Passover!!! APC national song: When I see you working for our party, I will pass, I will pass over you, OVER YOU grin
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Sukueponmalu post=83174574][/quote]
Cancellation of the truth will not make it go away!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Pavarottii(m): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Now u love patience abi?... Omenka come and see ur lover... Am sure u too love patience abi? Let picture be deceiving u

5 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Sirjamo: 1:40am On Oct 16, 2019
This OP is high on Sapele water and Otueke weed

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Oooops: 1:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Fake news from a fake OP

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by senatordave1(m): 2:27am On Oct 16, 2019
Shezzy13:
Walahi..
Dickson jonz! Will.take more luck for PDP.to win... Me supports PDP ..but wetin the happen for YENAGOA this evening.. . They just dey change am for Dickson..
Is a 50/50 chance.
The whole of yesterday,you were ranting about how apc stands no chance.now its 50 50 meanwhile you indirectly admit that pdp has lost in advance.apc already has brass,nembe and southern ijaws.it just need to add one more lga or divide the votes of one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 2:33am On Oct 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't care if you are a man or a woman or even Brienne of Tart, but you need medical attention ASAP for seeing Mama Peace in your unholy association.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 2:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Rule 8. Do not post fake news...

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44.

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Shezzy13: 3:49am On Oct 16, 2019
senatordave1:

The whole of yesterday,you were ranting about how apc stands no chance.now its 50 50 meanwhile you indirectly admit that pdp has lost in advance.apc already has brass,nembe and southern ijaws.it just need to add one more lga or divide the votes of one.

I came to town yesterday and observe the political atmosphere ..many factors are up against Dickson..but PDP still has advantage ..nembe/brass is going APC cos of slyva..southern ijaw is pdp ..not negotiable..sagbama ekeremor is PDP..yenegoa likely 55/45.. Dickson still has upper hand..

Lyon is pulling weight ..yet some factors are completely against him.. PDP stakeholders in the state .
Slyva is relying on federal power...and Las Las when. It comes to voting..Buhari... APC ...factor will be Lyon weakness.

Alams ..death ..
Is will be a repeat of last Bayelsa election.. .. just pray tinubu don't come to Bayelsa for campaign..
That's the game changer...easy ride for Diri ..if you know..

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Shezzy13:

I came to town yesterday and observe the political atmosphere ..many factors are up against Dickson..but PDP still has advantage ..nembe/brass is going APC cos of slyva..southern ijaw is pdp ..not negotiable..sagbama ekeremor is PDP..yenegoa likely 55/45.. Dickson still has upper hand..

Lyon is pulling weight ..yet some factors are completely against him.. PDP stakeholders in the state .
Slyva is relying on federal power...and Las Las when. It comes to voting..Buhari... APC ...factor will be Lyon weakness.

Alams ..death ..
Is will be a repeat of last Bayelsa election.. .. just pray tinubu don't come to Bayelsa for campaign..
That's the game changer...easy ride for Diri ..if you know..
[/s]

You are just a PDP sympathizer, everybody knows David Lyon is the incoming Governor of Bayelsa State? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by buhariguy(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Where is Patience Goodluck in the picture Op? Fake news.
is not pej, is her twin sister

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by buhariguy(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Besides the woman in the picture is not Patience Jonathan

So even if she is, with the look of things, she's about to re-gain most of her monies and properties ceased

so they cease her properties? But idiotic pigs said she is not corrupt. Meanwhile, anybody can join apc, but that does not change the fact she is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by helinues: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Not convincing enough about the picture so amma reserves my comments

@ op, you love Madam Jonathan? Politics is indeed dirty and stinks

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by solmusdesigns: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2019
grin

well i wouldnt be surprised if it turns out to be true, Jonathan was also at the villa this week sheepishly laughing with buhari as if his corrupt asset had being released to him

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by ionsman: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2019
That's Margaret Alamieyeseigha the wife of The former governor, Late Alamieyeseigha Diepriye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by jchioma: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Eye dey pain dis op? Abi na too much palm wine?

Sycophancy should have a limit na? Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by RichBoy247: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2019
It's the world coming to an end in Nigeria? But OP, you dey mad ooo. This is fake news nah. That is not the foolish idiot sack of beans nah. But Mama Piss can actually do it. She is ready to do anything to get back some if not all of her seized stolen money after all her husbandry the ineffectual buffoon was in Aso Rock to beg Buhari last week.

Well, if she, her husband, their useless followers and the foolish militants are ready to give their votes to APC candidate in 2023 Presidential election, we can give her back 10% of her seized stolen money. That means we can pay her Tithe from her loot. Useless illiterate cantankerous garrulous megalomaniac narcist sheppopo
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

well i wouldnt be surprised if it turns out to be true, Jonathan was also at the villa this week sheepishly laughing with buhari as if his corrupt asset had being released to him

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala Oam4j rule 8

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by kelvinginzie: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
RichBoy247:
It's the world coming to an end in Nigeria? But OP, you dey mad ooo. This is fake news nah. That is not the foolish idiot sack of beans nah. But Mama Piss can actually do it. She is ready to do anything to get back some if not all of her seized stolen money after all her husbandry the ineffectual buffoon was in Aso Rock to beg Buhari last week.

Well, if she, her husband, their useless followers and the foolish militants are ready to give their votes to APC candidate in 2023 Presidential election, we can give her back 10% of her seized stolen money. That means we can pay her Tithe from her loot. Useless illiterate cantankerous garrulous megalomaniac narcist sheppopo

This is hate speech
Your fine is N5 million
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Sorry Op.
Bayelsa is under firm grip of pdp..

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) by lereinter(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Bewitched by buhari and apc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Challenges Buhari To Probe Associates, Relatives Indicted In Looting / Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky / Nigeria's Highest GDP Rate (4.21%) From 2015-2019 Was Our Lowest (1999-2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.