Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky (8422 Views)

Police Withdraw Charges Against Student Operating Jonathan Parody Account / Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai / Onnoghen: Withdraw Charges Against CJN, Apologise, Ekweremadu Advises FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Digitiminimi: 4:18am On Jan 10, 2020
The Attorney General of Kaduna State and Commissioner for Justice, Aisha Dikko said on Thursday the state had no intention to withdraw charges against the leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, standing trial at the state high court.

A statement issued by the attorney general on Thursday said both El Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat, “are facing eight counts, bordering on culpable homicide, punishable by death.”

Dikko recalled that the court had refused the accused persons bail after their arraignment in August, 2018.

She said, “At its last sitting on December 5, 2019, the court adjourned the hearing in the matter till February 6, 2020 and ordered the transfer of the couple from the DSS facility to the Kaduna Correctional Centre for the duration of trial.

“Like any other person facing criminal trial, Mallam Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and Malama Zeenat Ibrahim have been accorded due process and are being represented by their lawyers.

“There is no court order pending against the Kaduna State Government on the matter. Rulings and orders that were secured against the Federal Government do not have any bearing against the Kaduna State Government, which was not a party to those proceedings and against whom no orders were made.

“Any issues regarding compliance or non-compliance with a court order by the DSS or the Federal Government cannot be used to vitiate the judicial proceedings the Kaduna State Government has commenced against the El-Zakzakys.”

According to the AG, other accused persons included Yakubu Yahaya Katsina and Sanusi Koki who are standing trial for alleged criminal conspiracy, culpable homicide, and unlawful assembly.

“The accused were also charged with alleged wrongful restraint, disturbance of public peace and voluntarily causing grievous hurt as well as inciting disturbance, and breach of the public peace,” Dikko added.
https://punchng.com/no-plan-to-withdraw-charges-against-el-zakzaky-kaduna/

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Digitiminimi: 4:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Torr!
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Jail those terrorist leader's and arrest their deluded followers angry

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by donprinyo(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Obey court order first and charge him afresh

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Dpharisee: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Elrufai na real short man devil, Elzakzaky case is a continuation of the Sunni vs Shi'ite religious intolerance. Iran vs Saudi Arabia supremacy battle that has even drawn in the Americans on the side of their Saudi allies who buy the highest amount of weapons from them.
Severally, Kaduna state govt under Elrufai refused to obey court orders, filing new charges at every instance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Since he came back from his fake medical trip his people have been silent . Why

1 Like

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by nony43(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2020
With what Iranians are doing lately the man should chill there a little

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Citytrend: 6:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by YoungLionken(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2020
I used to advocate for the release of El-zalky but, after seeing what the shiites are capable of doing (in terms of terrorism), I say that man should be detained more. And for the first time since Buhari became president, I can say Buhari was and is still wise for such decision...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Kalman(m): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2020
its now clear how Iran became involved. This our obodo Naija don suffer. Kai!!!!
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by ArmaniUhuru: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Release this man jor, his monthly feeding allowance is outrageous.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by hotwax: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Iran action in past days has changed my mind. Buhari apologies for criticism...

I now support u to deal with him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by AdonaiAluminium: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Of course, until he joins APC

Contact US now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance egg

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by softRay(m): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Y
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Timekeeper: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Make una leave the man before Iran mistakenly throw us missile ooo.. Iran that are known for their ability to always mistaken throw missiles for another man land

Thank God my place no even near abuja or Kaduna....

I'm even planning to dig the ground so deep so dt I can create my bunker or locate my place in olumo rock for protection.. Anyway, the Lord is my shield and bulkler, no missile or drone sha kill me.

Maynation, I love you so much. Omo iya mi, aye e koni baje, oke oke LA ma lo

Mannabbqgirlls, ur enemies will kan Lapa kan lese

Iya iya ooo

If u don't understand what I wrote there, Pls visit any chukwudi or chibuzor to explain to you

Wait sef, if Nigeria wan fight war, shey na Bible and qoran we go use fight... This one wey we carry religion for head like Lil Wayne dada

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by tsdarkside(m): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2020
al shakishaki realy fvcked up....

his matter is a state matter....
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by tsdarkside(m): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Timekeeper:
Make una leave the man before Iran mistakenly throw us missile ooo..

Thank God my place ni even near abuja or Kaduna....

I'm. Even planning to dig the ground so deep so dt I can create my bunker or locate my place in olumo rock for protection.. Anyway, the Lord is my shield and bulkler, no missile or drone sha kill me

make them try it and see how wicked we nigerians realy are....!! angry angry
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Timekeeper: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2020
tsdarkside:

make them try it and see how wicked we nigerians realy are....!! angry angry

They can try when am done creating my bunker...

Murderer, make them no try am now oo
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by tsdarkside(m): 6:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

They can try when am done creating my bunker...

Murderer, make them no try am now oo

you wan go underground....??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Timekeeper: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2020
tsdarkside:

you wan go underground....??

Yes na... I, maynation, riele, Mannabbqgirlls and probably milemimi93 and ujuval will go underground with our family
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by tsdarkside(m): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

Yes na... I, maynation, riele, Mannabbqgirlls and probably milemimi93 and ujuval will go underground with our family

and then what....??
stay underground till all of una die a natural death....??

stay and fight for survival....!!
dont let nobody bully you away....!! angry angry
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by OakConsultNG: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Interesting times...

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by tsdarkside(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2020
OakConsultNG:
Interesting times...

end days....??
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Timekeeper: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2020
tsdarkside:

and then what....??
stay underground till all of una die a natural death....??

stay and fight for survival....!!
dont let nobody bully you away....!! angry angry

Is it my fight? Why shud I die ontop aboki matter

Zalzaky and rufai na aboki.. Abeg I can't coman die.
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by tsdarkside(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

Is it my fight? Why shud I die ontop aboki matter

Zalzaky and rufai na aboki.. Abeg I can't coman die.

ehen....soo,you think when northerners are gone,you are safe....??
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by orisa37: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Elsaksaky is a staff of Late QASSEM.
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Onlinealaba(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2020
With the Iran palaver releasing the man now might not be safe, well my gentle opinion though.
Check my signature for Smart TVs and electronics

1 Like

Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by Twalin: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2020
El-zakzaky has had his own fair of treatment from buhari's govt.
Re: Aisha Dikko: No Plan To Withdraw Charges Against El-zakzaky by mfm04622: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2020
donprinyo:
Obey court order first and charge him afresh

Go back and read the story first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Release 10 Kaduna Baptist School Students / How Many Nl Witnessed The Civil War (1967 - 1970)? / Boko Haram Denies Arrest Of Its Spokesman…says Arrested Member Was Lured Into Di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.