Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

This Dress Took 30 Minutes To Wear, But It Was Fun - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Dress Took 30 Minutes To Wear, But It Was Fun (684 Views)

I Need A Tailor That Can Make This Dress Well / Photos: See What A Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor After Requesting This Dress / Check Out This Dress A Lady Wore Which Is Causing Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Dress Took 30 Minutes To Wear, But It Was Fun by blogginking(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Putting on the dress was a true struggle; it took about 30 minutes. We didn’t account for the body piece being so heavy and, because it was covered in the Perspex shards, it was quite painful to do it up. Once the dress was on, I couldn’t go to the toilet and I had to do my hair and makeup wearing it, but it was so much fun. Rami had to take the dress back after I had worn it because I couldn’t travel with it – and there is no space for even a bra in my room where I live, let alone a ballgown. But once I get my new house, I am definitely requesting it back.
What people don’t know is that when you are on the red carpet, it’s very intimidating. Photographers are shouting at you to get your attention, so you are turning around, but then your dress gets all wrapped around your...........
https://collectibleclothdesigns..com/p/this-dress-took.html

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ladies Sneakers And Sandals / Why Is Remy Hair The Best? / Hip, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil & Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.