Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Tested Cure For Balding And Thining Hair. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tested Cure For Balding And Thining Hair. (286 Views)

Suffering From Balding And Thinning Hair? Visit Harleys Hair Transplant Clinic / Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? / Questions About Balding And Treatment Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tested Cure For Balding And Thining Hair. by Futarian01: 2:32am On Oct 16, 2019
I would like to announce to you all that are suffering from balding or Thining hair that there is a cure, a natural products that rejuvenate dead hair follicle and make your hair grow fully back and thick. I Will post pictures so you can see before and after shot. And believe me, this is no Joke. Hair balding or Thinings Cannot be fought alone with topical application, you get a natural product you take which fight the DHT present in the blood to normalize hair growth. Interested people should contact me on phone 08081527327 or whatsapp 07033973670. For how to get this products.

Re: Tested Cure For Balding And Thining Hair. by sexysegxy: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Hi.
How does one get your product and how much.
A picture of the product will also be of help.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Foot And Mouth Disease Hits South Africa / 6 Tips To Successfully Quit Tobacco For Good / Health Benefits You Can Get With Emotional Support Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.