Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? (1122 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Do You Have A Bald Hair? See 3 Natural Remedies To Treat Balding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by abiaaamir(f): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2019
The scalp hair is one of the major bits of the body. That is the explanation we as a whole need to have appealing hair. Because of different components, people lose hair. Now and again, it is possible to quit thinning up top, yet a couple of individuals may not stop losing hair. In this way, hair lessening or bareness occurs. The nearness of an individual gravely suffers when unstable or revealed spots appear on the scalp.

Going uncovered totally is an unbearable thing, no one needs to have. The nostalgic life is furthermore inclined to suffer on account of hair fall issue. To keep up a key good ways from each possible naughtiness due to hair lessening or diminishing up top, hair modifying authorities suggest hair transplant. This article discusses how dangerous can lose hair for a man. If you have to know the awful effects of hair reducing and inadequacy, this guide is for you.

Alright Date a Bald/Balding Person?

This is a noteworthy request in our ordinary life, and there is no undeniable reaction to it. Different people have different tendencies. If you like the individual, you recognize that person without hair. Expect to express, this request has mixed answers, and a couple of individuals talk for exposed people, and some are against being revealed until the finish of time.

Genuinely, it is the choice of the individual. We can simply look at this point to show people this noteworthy subject. Physical appearance leaves a short impact, anyway it is a significant reality. A significant part of the time, the underlying presentation is the last impression. In addition, nowadays people give a lot of importance to the nearness of the person.

Your veritable buddy won't leave you because of if you have gone uncovered. Regardless, this can happen in case you are not concentrating on your assistant. It is logically fundamental to bid from inside, and this kind of charming props up for eternity.

Do Baldness Affect Romantic Life?

The realities affirm that the nearness of the man suggests a lot with respect to dating. We for the most part think about physical appearance with respect to starting a relationship. That is the explanation inadequacy can impact one's nostalgic life. If not impact gravely, it can doubtlessly purpose of repression a woman's choices. A few people have shared their desolate stories on the web about how their associate left them when they exposed or going uncovered.

Your associate may consider saying a last goodbye to you if you are not as demonstrated by their necessities. They may consider leaving you due to an arrangement of reasons. Some of the time, a woman basically needs motivation to start living with another buddy. In case your associate has left you since you went revealed, it isn't your misunderstanding. Such kind of accidents can unfold. Male pattern baldness can strike the women too, and they should not leave an individual in light of this issue.

Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by ayaside(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
I don't know if you live on planet earth or you just asking the question to gain traffic. Walk around your street or workplace, you will definitely see a lady with a bald/balding guy.
My question to OP is "Are you bald or getting bald? It is nothing. It is just a natural phenomenon. Being bald does not stop you from having common sense.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bald men are sexy af cool
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by Or11: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysticgal:

Come stroke my bald head wink
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Okrrrrurrr, bring that head here zaddy tongue
Or11:

Come stroke my bald head wink
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by Or11: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysticgal:
Okrrrrurrr, bring that head here zaddy tongue

Promise to be gentle?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by tobby20: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysticgal:
I'm bald ooo guess I'm sexy
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oh yes cheesy
Or11:

Promise to be gentle?
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Man, I guess you want to make me the promiscuous female of the thread but yea, bald men are sexy no doubt
tobby20:

I'm bald ooo guess I'm sexy
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by Or11: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysticgal:
Oh yes cheesy

You aint got to be promiscuous, talk to me only and ignore all other guys. I got what you want wink
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by IARASORGANIC: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bald men and just normal men, they just need to start taking Green coffee Bean to aid their hair growth
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Talk, your head rubber heareth and no zaddy, I’m not promiscuous I promise cool
Or11:

You aint got to be promiscuous, talk to me only and ignore all other guys. I got what you want wink
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Why? Why can’t they just like themselves?
IARASORGANIC:
Bald men and just normal men, they just need to start taking Green coffee Bean to aid their hair growth
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by Or11: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysticgal:
Talk, your head rubber heareth and no zaddy, I’m not promiscuous I promise cool

That's good. We are derailing this thread, wanna chat else where? wink
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Or11:

That's good. We are derailing this thread, wanna chat else where? wink
you bet

Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by folake4u(f): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysticgal:

Seconded! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by tobby20: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysticgal:
Man, I guess you want to make me the promiscuous female of the thread but yea, bald men are sexy no doubt
Promiscuous , I didn't say that .lol
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by mysticgal(f): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Okay oh grin
tobby20:

Promiscuous , I didn't say that .lol
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Capital NO...... baldness is a turn off and most times associated with old age.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by Skelewu: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Your hairline is even receding. You're getting bald.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Bullsheeet.......... packing hair backwards is different from getting bald.
Skelewu:

Your hairline is even receding. You're getting bald.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by Skelewu: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Bullsheeet.......... packing hair backwards is different from getting bald.

Nah, you're getting bald, trust me. Just look at that whole area of your head with bald patch and the inner area with scanty growth of hair. It's really receding very fast. Just seeing how high your forehead is points to the fact that you've lost quite a lotta hairs.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Go for an eye check-up, your eye problem is much more serious than I thought. I know you are definitely a bald headed man, some women like bald men like you, so why the hate for my opinion? Free me.
Skelewu:

Nah, you're getting bald, trust me. Just look at that whole area of your head with bald patch and the inner area with scanty growth of hair. It's really receding very fast. Just seeing how high your forehead is points to the fact that you've lost quite a lotta hairs.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by Skelewu: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Go for an eye check-up, your eye problem is much more serious than I thought. I know you are definitely a bald headed man, some women like bald men like you, so why the hate for my opinion? Free me.

grin grin grin

I just laughed my butts off. I know the truth hurts, but you gotta accept it.

FYI I have a head full of hair, no sign of baldness at all at all. I just found it funny and ironic that a woman with a balding head will be making such comment about bald guys.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
The earlier you go an eye check-up, the better. You got no hair, you are bald, liar.
Skelewu:

grin grin grin

I just laughed my butts off. I know the truth hurts, but you gotta accept it.

FYI I have a head full of hair, no sign of baldness at all at all. I just found it funny and ironic that a woman with a balding head will be making such comment about bald guys.

Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by desoul2004(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

If that's your pics you're even a carrier.
Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
I wouldn't expect a different opinion from a fellow male. Another bald fellow, hmm.
desoul2004:

Re: Be Honest Girls…would You Date A Bald/balding Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Blind and bald men all over the thread....smh. waste of time exchanging words. You guys don't worth it.
desoul2004:

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason My Marriage Is Crashing / Where Can I Get An HIV Test Done At Ado Ekiti? / Autism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.