Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Switzerland Tourist Visa Help? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Switzerland Tourist Visa Help? (1641 Views)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Netherlands Tourist Visa / Italian Student Visa-help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switzerland Tourist Visa Help? by babsharon(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
Am applying 4 swiss tourist visa going for 2 wks leave.i want 2 knw if i will still interview in d embassy.Does interview take place when going for leave.
Re: Switzerland Tourist Visa Help? by halfcurrent(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
no interview is required. I just got back last month.
just make sure you have all the required documents as listed on their website, including hotel booking. There are two kind of Visas - the SWISS Visa which could be issued within two days, but you cannot visit other schengen countries with that, and the other is the Schengen visa, takes about two weeks to issue. nice place - good luck.
Re: Switzerland Tourist Visa Help? by ChScott(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
halfcurrent:

no interview is required. I just got back last month.
just make sure you have all the required documents as listed on their website, including hotel booking. There are two kind of Visas - the SWISS Visa which could be issued within two days, but you cannot visit other schengen countries with that, and the other is the Schengen visa, takes about two weeks to issue. nice place - good luck.

Thanks for the info
Re: Switzerland Tourist Visa Help? by hafizy: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2010
@ halfcurrent how did you go about the switzerland tourist visa i will like my cousin to do that too can you give your contact email or phone number so i can ask about some questions ,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info On Ebonyi State/ Abakaliki / Married But Have A Visa And Passport With Maiden Name / Cost Of Transport Fee From Onitsha To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.