Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Netherlands Tourist Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Tourist Visa (36245 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]can someone pleas enlight me more on how to get Netherlands Tourist Visa,and which documents do i need to get
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
Google it and check from their website

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by koolmd: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hi,

Netherlands visa is presently administered by France embassy in Nigeria. You wiil submit your documents at the VFS Office on V.I and go to the French Embassy at Ikoyi for your biometrics and your visa should be ready after 10 working days if your case is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Thank you for the Info, please what documents do i need to get this Schegen Visa? I am currently Planning to Depart 2nd Week of December, to spend Christmas and New Year with my Fiance, Dutch Citizen. so if i depart 2nd Wk of December i will come back 2nd Week of January. She is going to take care of all expenses including the Ticket and Accomadations, she is ready to get all things for me. But i am a First Timer, I never fly out of the Country Before not even Ghana or Benin Rep, i am holding a Virgin Nigeria International Passport which will Expire in 7 years Time. with all this Things i got i just don't know what to do to get the Schegen passport..... Please Share more Light to My Path........ Thanks
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by justwise(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Talk2naija: [color=#990000][/color]can someone pleas enlight me more on how to get Netherlands Tourist Visa,and which documents do i need to get

Use this link http://nigeria.nlembassy.org/services/consular-services/visa/visas-for-the-netherlands-schengen-visas/visas-for-the-netherlands-schengen-visas/minbuza%3Ashare/applying-for-a-schengen-visa.html
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by koolmd: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
Go to the following addy; http://www.france-ng.com/ and all you need to know is clearly stated there. You will need to apply for a tourist visa.

Best Of luck! Am expecting my own visain 5 days, since i did my biometrics 7 days ago.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
i heard i am going to seat for Interview. is it True?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by koolmd: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hello,

There's no interview, all you do at the French Embassy is just Biometrics (Finger printing and pictures) and then you're told to pick up your passport after 10 working days, i initially tot there'l be an interview as i was interviewed the first time i applied in 2009 but this time the whole process has now changed (apply tru vfs etc)

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thank you Brother...... But I have one Question to ask you, Please can you just Write the Steps by Steps on How you get it done. Because i've Never Apply for any Visa Before this is My First Time, and a Friend Just Told me that i will have Problem that my Passport is A Virgin ( I've neva Get Visa on it before.... I cant just believe That some He told me that A Travel Agents Promised him to get him a Schegen Visa with the Sum of 400,000 Naira... Brothers Please Explain what i need to Know Please
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by koolmd: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hello Bros,

Am not of the opinion that you should engage visa agents to help you get a visa. All the information you need is on the link i sent you. I camn attempt to give you a lead on some stuffs you nee to submit but the list may not be exhaustive and so you must go and look at the checklist on the link.

1) Print and fill the visa application form (tourist visa application)
2) Attach two passport fortographs in the prescribed dimension.
3) Get a cover letter from your employer or you get an invitation letter from the person inviting you
4) Print your 3 months statement of account (make sure u have enough funds, 1 Million Naira is not bad.(Do not lodge large amount of cash within the period, you must have built the account over the period)
5) Get your travel insurance to cover for the period while you'd be there, usually for 2 weeks trip is about 10k (u can use unitrust insurance or ask at any branch of guaranty trust bank, list of insurance coys is also on the link.
6) Hotel Reservation or any proof from your host that they will take care of your accomodation and feeding.

Just check the checklist and you see all the info you need. And take your forms and every other docs for submission at VFS Office at VI.
Getting a visa is not rocket science if your case is genuine, please DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OF AGENTS TO GET VISA. (What if they bail with your money or they issue a fake visa and you are caught in Amsterdam)

4 Likes

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Thanks For the Guidelines, atleast part of The Burden is Releieve off me now, i know exactly what to do now, But there is a Problem, i don't have upto to that amount in Bank Account at all, But the Person Inviting me said she will take Care of all Expenses... So i dont think i can Get The Bank Statement. Please is There anything i can do to that? Thanks More power to ur Elbow
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by koolmd: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2012
Hello, you must provide your personal bank statement for the visa application even when you have a sponsor. I had about 600k when I first applied and my coy was my sponsor then.
Without that, they might be funny ooh,! I picked my visa yesterday n I was issued a 3 month multiple, thank God!
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2012
Oh i'm so happy for you about the Visa, see you at the Top Brother, But I don't think i can handle this Visa because of the Bank Statement, i don't have that kind Money on my Personal Account, Please any help can you do for me on that, or what do you think i can do, please brother...... Help me out
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by justwise(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2012
Talk2naija: Oh i'm so happy for you about the Visa, see you at the Top Brother, But I don't think i can handle this Visa because of the Bank Statement, i don't have that kind Money on my Personal Account, Please any help can you do for me on that, or what do you think i can do, please brother...... Help me out

You are walking toward a lengthy ban from entry any Schengen country if you are caught presenting any fraudulent document. If you can not afford to travel now wait until you have the money.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2012
Thanks justwise am just Glad you can make a Comment on my Post because i am just Composing message to Sent personall
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by justwise(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Talk2naija: Thanks justwise am just Glad you can make a Comment on my Post because i am just Composing message to Sent personall

No worries.

Don't do something now that will affect your future travel plan, when one Schengen country bans you it affects your application to any other Schengen country.

Just wait until you are ready financially to travel.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2012
thanks brother
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thank so much everyone that provide me all info, now I have decided not to go for decemebr again because of my finance status about bank statement, so I have decided to in May 2013 by then I will I have build my bank over the months, please is there any minimum amount that they reqiure for visa. Thanks once again.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Talk2naija: Thank so much everyone that provide me all info, now I have decided not to go for decemebr again because of my finance status about bank statement, so I have decided to in May 2013 by then I will I have build my bank over the months, please is there any minimum amount that they reqiure for visa. Thanks once again.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Haba that's too much, koolmd spend 600k. 600m hahahah please share ideas pple
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Talk2naija: Haba that's too much, koolmd spend 600k. 600m hahahah please share ideas pple
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
With 6 million naira, I am okay here in Nigeria, but koolmd said he got his schegen visa with 600k in his account.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2012
Talk2naija: With 6 million naira, I am okay here in Nigeria, but koolmd said he got his schegen visa with 600k in his account.
Ask him how he does his own because i personally called the embassy or may be he got his own through agent.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2012
It's unrealsitic to have minimum of 60 million as bank statement for getting visa, maybe for the ur own issue you lodge money within the process, even when my fiance was coming to Nigeria when I invite her, she was asked if she had the minimum of 800 euros in her accounts, now she had already came and spend her vacation here and went back. Soo have you been given any visa before?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by futurewise11(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
fados4sure:
I said €30000 which is equivalent or equal to 6million naira not 600million.
Secondly, the money must also be in your account. That is what discourage me from applying to Germany for vising. When i called the embassy to confirm from them, they said i cannot use my dad statement of account and that i have to use my personal statement of account.

Fados abi wats dat ur name again stop saying what u don't know,on german student thread that's how u openly say the money for block accout is 6000 euro,stop saying what u don't know,plsssss.
How will someone says u must have 6m in ur acct before u can apply for a tourist visa?even there student visa is not upto that amount to get ur visa

Plsss stop typing rubbish here.

Nairand for life
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
futurewise11:

Fados abi wats dat ur name again stop saying what u don't know,on german student thread that's how u openly say the money for block accout is 6000 euro,stop saying what u don't know,plsssss.
How will someone says u must have 6m in ur acct before u can apply for a tourist visa?even there student visa is not upto that amount to get ur visa

Plsss stop typing rubbish here.

Nairand for life
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pls don't fight, we are brothers visiting also is just like tourist, please I don't even need that tourist again, I am going as a spouse now,she just concluded that we should get married because she wants me to stay with her, so please I need advice and tips on how to get married here, plsssss
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by koolmd: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello Bro,

I've not applied for a visiting which is also a known as a tourist visa to Germany before but i know its equally a schengen visa. The conditions are fairly thesame, for instance i just got my second schengen visa, this time its to Netherlands and it was issued by France Embassy.

I've never come across where you are mandated to have 6M Naira in your bank account before you can apply, infact i had just about 600k the first time i applied and i was issued,the second time which was just last week, i had over 2M although i know that i dont need that much in my acct to get the visa issued. Am sayinhg this because a colleague who also applied at about thesame time as i did said he had 750k (Naira) and he was also given, please lets be very sure of the information we post on this discussions so that we do not mislead people. The info i get on Nairaland have been very helpful and i would like us to only post things that are credible.

Mr. that wants to get married, search this piece of info on the net and am sure you'll get your answer.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Koolmd its been long we saw you, I told you I've already travelled, thanks to come to my rescue,about the marriage, you know I am just plannin for visiting in decemeber but due to insuffienet fund, you guys advice me to do it some other time, when I have to build the account before the period of applying for the visa, so I decide to save from this month till may next year, but my fiance over there thought eight is too much for her, and she said if she will like me to stay once and for all, I told her that will not that easy so we decided to get married, so she said that its the surest way to make stay that her friend also did exactlywhen she married a nepal so she said I need three documents before we can get married. 1. Birth Certificate carrying my l.g.a stamp 2. Identification stating my marital status and nationality (passport) 3. A short stay Visa, then she will get married and my short stay will be changed to stay. So she said I wil right to get a dutch passport but before I can get that I must learn dutch. Brother I still your advices and info to make things work out! Thanks for always be there
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2012
koolmd: Hello Bro,

I've not applied for a visiting which is also a known as a tourist visa to Germany before but i know its equally a schengen visa. The conditions are fairly thesame, for instance i just got my second schengen visa, this time its to Netherlands and it was issued by France Embassy.

I've never come across where you are mandated to have 6M Naira in your bank account before you can apply, infact i had just about 600k the first time i applied and i was issued,the second time which was just last week, i had over 2M although i know that i dont need that much in my acct to get the visa issued. Am sayinhg this because a colleague who also applied at about thesame time as i did said he had 750k (Naira) and he was also given, please lets be very sure of the information we post on this discussions so that we do not mislead people. The info i get on Nairaland have been very helpful and i would like us to only post things that are credible.

Mr. that wants to get married, search this piece of info on the net and am sure you'll get your answer.

my case is that i don't have any other document like pay slip, sponsor letter that was why. You see why you need to understand information before commenting?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Please brother, fado and koolmd please can u tell me how a bank statement is like and what if I have 250k in my account ?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Talk2naija(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
fados4sure:
my case is that i don't have any other document like pay slip, sponsor letter that was why. You see why you need to understand information before commenting?
please what do u mean by payslip and sponsor letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos / U.S TSA Assesses Lagos Airport / Ijora Olopa Bridge To Be Closed Immediately - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.