Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M (44781 Views)

Portable Travels To Dubai With His Manager After Leaving Turkey (video) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by joshepade(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2019
God have 'Mercy' on me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Godrocks: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2019
useless people useless country useless president
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by maklelemakukula(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2019
fourhayz:
See as Ike's side-view looks like Mayorkun's.

Ike should try as much as possible and knot this girl heart to his on their Dubai Trip.

Perhaps he should also get the avenue of putting that his gbola in Mercy coochies!

Between mercy looks sex starved.
BTW = By The Way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Ike don get free puna, free dubah trip, free ride.....
na ike be the babe mercy na the biyfriend
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Lordjb: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Izabel(f): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Ogaga87(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2019
It's like am the only one seeing those knuckles coloured with Nigeria Flag..

Blisiing bleash

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by quietpoolsinn: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2019
weekend is around the corner, let's host your events for you and take care of your lodging.

Visit us today @QUIETPOOLSINN IKEJA LAGOS for your quiet time relaxation, serene environment for photoshoot of any sort, videoshooting, events, business meetings and conferences. Also affordable rooms for lodging. check signature for calls and enquiries.

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by ScotMisile: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2019
This guy without WAEC says he is now a blogger!!! Reason I shouldn't read all that blogger's stuff.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by superlanny(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83181349:
Good for her.......

TEAM LAGOS
representing.........
brother, how you dey and hope business dey move, love the way you comport yourself here, let haters keep on choking on their vomit. One of this days, I will contact you to do a job for me. Bless you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by MPESA(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Baztardmods:

That guy should pray I don't get to know him in real life, I will disgrace him
cheesy I die here grin
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2019
superlanny:
brother, how you dey and hope business dey move, love the way you comport yourself here, let haters keep on choking on their vomit. One of this days, I will contact you to do a job for me. Bless you bro
Thanks for you good words.
We were raised by good parents,
Hence our not replying some few attention seeking 'tins' here in same gutter language.
We Mainly post and move on.

Btw, we aren't bros o..
But we answer anyone that feels comfortable to people.
See you anytime soon.
Thanks for the heads up!
God bless you too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Aunty af vex grin grin grin grin grin grin
AnalQueenluci:

Shut up ,I DNT just like u
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by cenaman(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2019
positivevibez:
na ike be the babe mercy na the biyfriend
Bros u re a wickeded sombori. grin
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by renewable1(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations my people!

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by ken6488(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83182718:

Hence our not replying some few attention seeking 'tins' here in same gutter language.

Btw, we aren't bros o..
See you anytime soon.
Thanks for the heads up!
God bless you too.
so you know God too.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83182718:

Btw, we aren't bros o..
See you anytime soon.
Thanks for the heads up!
God bless you too.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Alanchewo: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2019
people will enter the next season of this show with better charm
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83181349:
Good for her.......

TEAM LAGOS
representing.........
[/s]
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by lollybizzu(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Ike don get free puna, free dubai trip, free ride, free food.....Ike no get shame na women him dey follow upandan like last born.

Jealousy is very obvious undecided
As if you're the one, you'll reject the offer.

Let him enjoy his life. After all, the girl knows what she wants.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by superlanny(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83182718:

Btw, we aren't bros o..
See you anytime soon.
Thanks for the heads up!
God bless you too.
nice, I know we aint brothers like for real, but because am cool with some of your posts and dislike a lot of your haters, even if it sounds like you aint comfy with me, I still consider you a brother in arms against ipop terrorist. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ike must secure his investment before all this sugar daddy snatch Mercy

[/s]
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Finally ike go dive in
ike wen don dive in tire
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AmazingELixir: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2019
fourhayz:
See as Ike's side-view looks like Mayorkun's.

Ike should try as much as possible and knot this girl heart to his on their Dubai Trip.

Perhaps he should also get the avenue of putting that his gbola in Mercy coochies!

Between mercy looks sex starved.

undecided undecided undecided

How diju come about the bolded

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2019
superlanny:
nice, I know we aint brothers like for real, but because am cool with some of your posts and dislike a lot of your haters, even if it sounds like you aint comfy with me, I still consider you a brother in arms against ipop terrorist. wink
One Love brotherly.
We cool as ice.
A better Nigeria is all we pray for.
Stay blessed Super Lanny!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83183749:

One Love brotherly.
We cool.
A better Nigeria is all we pray for.
Stay blessed Super Lanny!
[/s]
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by forreelliinc: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2019
grin maaaaaaaaaaaaan that khafi ugly die
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by WriterX(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

There is a subtle peculiarity in the just concluded BBN. As obvious as it is, it is not easily noticed.

Looking at the heights of these girls and that of most female housemates this season; their tiny legs, tiny bodies in relation to being built in their special parts.

It shows the organizers of BBN this season specially went for petite female housemates. Does it mean only petite girls went for auditions?

I would have said the organisers are low key pedos, but then.

hmm I actually think you have a point.
Re: BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M by Hotzone(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2019
cenaman:
Ike don get free puna, free dubai trip, free ride, free food.....Ike no get shame na women him dey follow upandan like last born.
Who are u without free breath?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Chef Rukky Sanda - Cooking Never Looked This Sexy! / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather / Fan Gifts Reekado Banks A Mercedes Benz c300 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.