Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Kdos To Peopleprime - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kdos To Peopleprime (864 Views)

Bat - After Peopleprime, Na Wa / After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? / Peopleprime And Inconsistency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kdos To Peopleprime by ucheking(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2007
As a participant of yesterday (15/05/07) Interview discussion / test conducted by PeoplePrime in view of the fourth coming Gfair scheduled for July. I wish to use this medium to congratulate all the Abuja participants for the maturity they exhibited, more especially, the organizers of the Interview / test. You guys are too much.

The discussion / test was the best I have participated, and heard of. I can't believe that the organizers where Nigerians and in Nigeria.

Well, the venue was at the popular center for women development. Opposite Central bank Nigeria (CBN), what a venue! The serenity of the venue was some thing to write home about.

My appointment was well scheduled 130pm. I got to the venue by 128pm, by 150pm I was inside the hall. Waiting for my number to be called for the interview, what I'm I saying? THE PUNTUALITY, ORGANIZATION AND THE SMOOTH CONDUCT, on the part of the organizing committee. In addition, the peace of mind we had, with this, there is hope for thousands of unemployed Nigerian graduates.

I write to congratulate the organizers, wishing them well.
May God bless you guys.

I never knew that we still have great minds and organizers in this country that has the interest of their words, participants or candidates at heart.
I wish others can learn from PEOPLEPRIME, and be more gentle in handling Nigerian graduates,
And for all the participants / NairaLanders, I pray that we make it to the last stage, employment.

In Jesus name, amen,

God bless Nigeria.

Nnochiri Uchenna
Abuja
Re: Kdos To Peopleprime by Nobody: 10:20am On May 21, 2007
How come you are singing all these praises to PRIME.

There phone number is not subscribed to the MTN network, I wonder if U r real. grin

Please try to be more simple because I think that PRIME and U 419.
Re: Kdos To Peopleprime by Fading(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2007
Hello nairalanders. I was a pataker in the Lagos test and disscussion and i must tell you that i was most impressed with their arrangement, punctuality in fact everthing.Iyke I'm really sorry you did not get thru to them but the number given goes even if it takes time and it does exist.Looking forward to working with such organised people in future if God wills. Take care all.
Re: Kdos To Peopleprime by bolarine: 3:23pm On May 21, 2007
iyke, i really Think u a ARE JUST A BIG FOOL of your self , y not consult others and verify info before descending on people prime like that?, i know i may not be modest to u but in all fainess it is to express my anger at you.
nest time , before u talk analyse information at your disposals, the pros and cons and even verify before conclusion .O.K

(1) (Reply)

Access Bant Test(27/06/07 @ Ogba) . Invited 4 An Interview / Opening In A Travelling Agency / I Tried This And It Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.