Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? (804 Views)

Bat - After Peopleprime, Na Wa / Gfair-accenture Calling / Peopleprime Gfair Scorecard (your Expectations Fully Met?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? by lolliba(f): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2007
Fellow nairalanders, i wasa oppourtuned to be shortlisted by two of the recruiting companies at the fair. i don't know what to expect next after the lagos trip. please is there anyone in the house with similar situatn as myself? pls, tell me what to expect if you know.
Re: After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? by shols: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hi dear, I was also short-listed by two companies. I guess there is little or nothing that we can do than to wait for the companies to contact us. I believe that those companies will contact us soon either for interview or test. So keep praying and hoping. jshols@dr.com
Re: After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? by oyebobo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2007
I was also shortlisted by FIRS during the fair but hi have not heard from them since then in case therei s anything, pls contact me. (08028916891, tunde4success2002@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Been Contacted By The Companies(peopple Prime Fair) / Securing Telecom/oil Jobs Via Gis / Fidelity Bank 2nd Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.