Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (42882 Views)

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by ipreach: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
We are pleased to welcome @symply_tacha to the @house_of_lunettes family as a Brand Ambassador.

Tacha’s fashion sense, love for trendy eyewear and uniqueness, made her an ideal choice as a Face of Lunettes.

At House of Lunettes we pride ourselves with a history of making our platform, A bridge for young individuals with great aspirations to thrive and become a positive force in the Nigerian fashion space.

To cater for our diverse customer base and penetration into new demographics, it is part of our mission statement to seek influencers that can enable us to grow this great brand as we have done successfully over the years. On behalf of myself, the management & staff at House of Lunettes, including our current Brand Ambassadors @djjimmyjatt x @regina.daniels we say welcome to the family. Thanks to the team @teebillz323 for getting this deal done!
Signed MD/CEO - Akin Olaoye

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qpNeHHOxV/?hl=en

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Pmtvng: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by donstan18: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Where is Efe?

51 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Jerrick(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2019
I hope it lasts

7 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by carzola(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Teebillzz is working...

Congrats girl
The world looked down on u nd
Shamed u cause of your flaws
But believe me u will raise
Above it all...

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by LUGBE: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2019
More ahead, lucky you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by enjoyingjoy: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2019
Congrats sweet tacha love . Titian’s we rock and move ���❤️❤️❤️

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by mysidechick(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
congrats baby girl more grace and more wins #titans

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Gee001: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2019
I always knew House of Lunnettes will make her an ambassador cos of her love for shades.
Congrats Tacha, more to come

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by solmusdesigns: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy

Teebillz aint joking,.

34 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Geminita1(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
She is fading, people are beginning to forget about her but we her able titans, we pin, we tanda, we full ground lmao

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Teebillz aint joking,.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by caesar10: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Dat My Bby Girl..Congrat Tacha Buh Remember The 1500 U Promise Me Oo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by generationz(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2019
grin

It seems house of Lunettes likes feisty women.

Last year, he was the first to give CeeCee a chance after she was written off by the world.

17 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Norabay(f): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2019
My baby tacha well done

7 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by yeyebrity: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2019
I'm happy for her. Her experiences only bent her, but didn't break her. It's also good to see that she looks more ladylike now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Adetayo41(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 will not push This to the front page

am I the only one thinking that mynd44 hate tacha but prefer Mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2019
To the surprise of everyone, Tbillz might actually be her ladder in her entertainment career and pursuit smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by daddytime(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Una sure say school as dem teach and condition us say you must dey write for straight line and tuck in to look sharp no be the biggest scam true true?

Congrats Tacha

3 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by JiokeB(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok oo
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by YesNo(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
I don't really know who or what tacha is but people keep saying Tacha dey smell?
Her money is now smelling too.

How about that?

4 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by ibnlawal(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
I'm not a fan of BBN, I've never watched their show buh I see their updates on nairaland. I saw how people shame this girl, rain abuses on her, and I just felt compassion for her. Tho, she has her numerous flaws, i think she's turn a new leaf...All the sh*t things she's done z now behind her, she's going to be biggest star of BBN housemates.

More of you shaa! Stride above all stars, miss tacha!
I can't believe I even followed her on IG....Awww

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by YesNo(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2019
ibnlawal:
A
haba... even if na flight u dey book

3 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Houseofglam7(f): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Onyi22(f): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Looks Like A Doll In New Photo, Flaunts Her Hot Legs / Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) / Olamide 'Holding' 3-Day Revival ‘Poverty Die’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.