Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (42895 Views)

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by ensamy(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations Tacha , no amount of smell or flaws can keep you down. Smell for your enemies and smile for your friends. Kudos Tacha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Ategberoson(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2019
ibnlawal:
I'm not a fan of BBN, I've never watched their show buh I see their updates on nairaland. I saw how people shame this girl, rain abuses on her, and I just felt compassion for her. Tho, she has her numerous flaws, i think she's turn a new leaf...All the sh*t things she's done z now behind her, she's going to be biggest star of BBN housemates.

More of you shaa! Stride above all stars, miss tacha!
I can't believe I even followed her on IG....Awww

people shaming her made someone like me fall in love with her. people can only talk but they can't stop destiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by AmazingELixir: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Geminita1:
She is fading, people are beginning to forget about her but we her able titans, we pin, we tanda, we full ground lmao

So you're a titan......for that I'll make you my personal ambassador grin
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Kingrexyl(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Geminita1:
She is fading, people are beginning to forget about her but we her able titans, we pin, we tanda, we full ground lmao
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Wickedfacts: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
House of Lunatics

Na exactly wetin fit am be that.

1 Like

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Oyindidi(f): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
enjoyingjoy:
Congrats sweet tacha love . Titian’s we rock and move ���❤️❤️❤️
I Stan a Queengrin our neighbors won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Oyindidi(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Geminita1:
We berekete, we full ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Oyindidi(f): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations
I am jotting this post downshocked

1 Like

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Beosten(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ategberoson:

people shaming her made someone like me fall in love with her. people can only talk but they can't stop destiny

Same thing as me. I hate bbn, but I like this girl because of the shaming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
That house must be smelling by now

1 Like

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by oyinda1599(f): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
What a beautiful smile on a face.
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by tunary(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ones ur able to be a BBN contestant you are automatically a celebrity and endorsement is not far from you
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Respect55(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:
Teebillzz is working...

Congrats girl
The world looked down on u nd
Shamed u cause of your flaws
But believe me u will raise
Above it all...
She looked down on herself

1 Like

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
ensamy:
Congratulations Tacha , no amount of smell or flaws can keep you down. Smell for your enemies and smile for your friends. Kudos Tacha.
cheesy
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Charmingpet: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
That is where they start from
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:
Where is Efe?
chai na true o where dat efe guy dey sef ? He is gone into oblivon I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by brookz: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kung Fu mistress, hope she won't display there sha grin

1 Like

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Nmezor(f): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
cool
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Kokokavi: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
I need a rich lesbian partner. Contact me 07035860112. Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Budline1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
She did a lot of harm to herself. No one wants to endorse a disqualified ex housemate, it's like employing a dropout or an expelled student. She would have been easily on top of the world but there is still HOPE...Thank God for TBillz for coming through and rebranding her, she has loyal fans too... I hope she doesn't mess this up again and starts giving ppl the respect they deserve. Best wishes Tacha.
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by obxddon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Smart Move by Lunettes.....They are Just after the sales and money they would make...Am sure they too condemed her behaviour in the house...... But hey!! Money must be made...... But trust me in 5 months time no one would remember her again...people would get tired of the whole Trending stuff....Tbliss wey carry him wife reach half way and start to dey defraud her?? Just wait una go read am for here too
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Meliian(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
1. I'd like to see Tacha so successful in spite of everything.

2. I'd also like to see Tee billz become much more successful through Tacha's successes.

3. Then I'd like to see them fall in love.

4.Become a couple and be so genuinely in love.

5. Get married.

6. Live happily ever after and

7. Shame the world, that

8. Everyone deserves a second chance.
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by Gboliwe: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
So this one too has dumped Ceec?

shocked shocked
Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by oblaak(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
ibnlawal:
I'm not a fan of BBN, I've never watched their show buh I see their updates on nairaland. I saw how people shame this girl, rain abuses on her, and I just felt compassion for her. Tho, she has her numerous flaws, i think she's turn a new leaf...All the sh*t things she's done z now behind her, she's going to be biggest star of BBN housemates.

More of you shaa! Stride above all stars, miss tacha!
I can't believe I even followed her on IG....Awww
Why can’t you believe you followed her on IG? You’re part of the problem we’re talking about.

1 Like

Re: Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador by ibnlawal(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
oblaak:

Why can’t you believe you followed her on IG? You’re part of the problem we’re talking about.

LOL... Savage!
Coz she's the first BB housemates I will follow, ever. I'm not a fan of BBN, I don't like it. I literally learned everything about it on NL. So am I still part of the problem being talked about?? I hope not shaa.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello’s Course-Mates Threw Birthday Party In School For Him / Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend / Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.