Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal (26543 Views)

Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / Police Commission Drags IGP, Adamu Mohammed To Court Over Recruitment Of 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by baal(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Noblejay7:
Someone recently paid 3 million Naira for a federal government job. Things are happening oh

NDDC baa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by Royalfurnitures: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
They are all involved in the racket, they share job slots within themselves

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Well, at least they no longer throw chairs and punches like louts in Oshodi.
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by NonFarmPayrol: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:

No wonder Senate says it's probing recruitment scandals in FIRS, DPR etc.These greedy & wicked lot will only fume when played out on the power equation or sharing the spoil.
The choice offers are always occupied by their cronies while the children of the common man is left with the paltry N-Power, tradermoni etc

And the common man with the n power job wants to kill himself defending them

It's like they no reach to work for CNN or nnpc

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
I am not surprised at all ,we all know getting jobs in Nigeria is now like '' money for table ,job for hand. I am just disappointed that the people who are supposed to fight corruption and nepotism are the ones championing it. This is why incompetencies and corruption rules in civil service. I am just fed with how things are going in this country, there seems to be no hope

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by wink2015(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
daddytime:
We are hearing about this not because it affects the wards of the none lawmakers, but because it didn't go round the looting squad.

Una go drown for una own shiit
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by wink2015(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIGERIA IS A SCAM !

The federal government should STOP fighting YAHOO BOYS !

UNTIL NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED THINGS WILL NEVER GET BETTER !
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by Femijohn198: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
I regret been a Nigeria,in my next creation God please made me from a better country like US.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by kolade560: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
They are showing fictitious and hypocritic concern because some didn't get, as against their purported stance of fighting for common men.
If the chairman of the committee was given slots too, he will never rant like this. A useless country indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by sizer07: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
So they knew most of the kidnappers, bandit and arm rubbers are graduate who after so many years of been jobless, have taking such vices to survive, kidnapping is on a full blown now in Abuja, oh yes the seat of Power is now over run by kidnappers . There is no hiding place for those senators they will all pay for there sins one way oh the other. It will surly get to them one after the other. Immagin 1.5m for a job slot. One senator getting 26 slot alone. WTF

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
Where are those ediots who kept making noise about Saraki... Dey'll keep juicy slots for demselves and their families while u rejoice and smile over Npower

What about Saraki? A Saint or what? Asslicker
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
eTECTIV:
Where are those ediots who kept making noise about Saraki... Dey'll keep juicy slots for demselves and their families while u rejoice and smile over Npower

Thank the present administration that even remembered "u" with Npower. Those that were there for 16 years made "u" to understand that there was nothing for "u". Lol
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na waoo

So all those that applied for jobs in NNPC CUSTOMS AND ALL... SO NA Wash Wash.!!!

26 slots per head for millions of Naria

ONLY GOD WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE. cry

1 Like

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by abels(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
amen o
daddytime:
We are hearing about this not because it affects the wards of the none lawmakers, but because it didn't go round the looting squad.

Una go drown for una own shiit
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by AyosMan: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
The only part that surprises me is that some people here still support this evil government....PDP never did half of this nonsense that this evil party is practicing

I know a lot of people back in Abuja who still applied for federal jobs and they got it.....what PDP was doing then was 60-40 ratio and most times government jobs were advertise on nation dailys, compare to this evil government that every thing is done in the secrecy...

4 Likes

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by izubext007: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=dre11 post=83179925]

• Leadership accused of sharing 100 job slots
 • Aggrieved lawmakers vow showdown
 • Commission cautions against police jobs

https://m.guardian.ng/news/trouble-in-senate-over-recruitment-scandal/
A P C Are All Sacred Cows In D Sen. And Hux
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by renewable1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Naija

8 hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by galadima77(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
piagetskinner:
[b]He said:

This country is a mess!!

Welcome to the light.

If you see fg vacancy adverts and you carry CV dey run go apply. You dey sleep!

If you think we're in a mess, then you have self consciousness(awake)

If you think with time things will sort themselves out and we'll be great again, because the Almighty will intervene for us, then you need to be jailed...

If you don't wake up, embrace reality (that nobody cares about you) and do something about your situation, sorry!!

Blind faith in the system won't give you sh#T!
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by moorevic(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
You don dey find people you go use do ritual.

het33:
FEMALE HOUSE HELP NEEDED IN LAGOS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT - NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRIVATE ADVERT. NO AGENCY PLEASE!)

Are you a trustworthy, reliable and honest individual based in Lagos or the south Western part of Nigeria?

Are you capable of taking care of Aged person

Are you good with cooking and implementing home management with little or no supervision?

- The position is a live-in one. The successful candidate would have a room to yourself
- Salary is fair
- Includes other benefits
- Aged male adult to be taken care of. No small children or over-bearing mother involved (so, babysitting involved)
- Location is around yaba, Lagos (close to UNILAG)
- NO Bsc/HND accepted. Maximum of OND required
- Work/training starts IMMEDIATELY once successful candidate selected
- Experience in similar position added advantage

Contact 0-9-0-6-8-6-2-1-8-7-3
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by awo666(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Noblejay7:
Someone recently paid 3 million Naira for a federal government job. Things are happening oh
Abey how I feet get sure link for Job o. even if money dey involve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by lukency(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is how they do it which is not known to many.Slot sharing starts from the office of the HOS, to Federal Character Nonsense then to the recruiting agencies where the jobless opportunist who are known as board members allot slots to themselves and then the National Assembly and the presidency.
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by ivandragon: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:

No wonder Senate says it's probing recruitment scandals in FIRS, DPR etc.These greedy & wicked lot will only fume when played out on the power equation or sharing the spoil.
The choice offers are always occupied by their cronies while the children of the common man is left with the paltry N-Power, tradermoni etc

Especially FIRS...

If it is probed, a certain VP, Academics will be exposed.
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by comradewanle(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
He said: “How can a single senatorial district get 26 slots when others have nothing? My expectation is that the slots should go round. I see no reason why each senator should not have a slot each.”

It's pretty obvious that you are only fighting for your slot. So if one don't know senator it means no job in federal agencies

He said: “I am not aware that any agency gave out employment slots to the Senate. The leadership has not told us that they received any slot. So, whom did they give? As the chairman of this committee, who is also representing Kaduna South, I was not in any way aware that we have been given any employment slots. So, we are going ahead with our probe.

Pls give him his constituency slot so we can have peace jare....he is talking as if he's fighting for Nigerians.

Somebody must have cursed Nigeria. ....I swear
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by DECENCY3: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2019
War in Babylon
Re: Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal by Naijacommando22: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Has FIRS given appointment letter recently??I mean September,october 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode / Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.