Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment (16684 Views)

ASUU, NMA Not Recognised Labour Unions - Folashade Yemi-Esan / Folashade Yemi-Esan: FG To Ditch Annual Evaluation In Civil Service / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by ijustdey: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2022

The head of service of the federation, Dr. Folashade Yemi-Esan, said in carrying out her job and ensuring a corrupt-free civil service, she has received several threats due to political interference.

Esan, who spoke at a policy dialogue on entrenching transparency in public service recruitment in Nigeria, organised by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC), also said the continued interference from highly connected individuals have hindered proper federal character representations in employment in Nigeria.

The head of the service of the federation also said trade and manufacturing sectors in Nigeria are highest employers of labour, noting that federal government currently has about 390,000 officers on payroll aside the Military and university staff, which are not part of the payroll system.

She, however, said by January 2023, the comprehensive records of civil servants under payroll would have been fully harmonised.

Also speaking, the chairman of the Federal Character Commission, Dr. Muheeba Farida, said the ICPC is one of the most organised government agency that follows federal character principle in recruitment.

The representative of the commission also called on all chief executives of the MDAs to do justice to their recruitment, urging them to bring their nominal role of recruitment to the Federal Character Commission so it can analyse and ensure proper representations.
https://leadership.ng/i-get-threat-messages-over-recruitment-says-head-of-service/

4 Likes

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
To the unconnected, there is presidential embargo on recruitment.. yet some are still getting employment letters.

- "All animals are equal" - Snowball 1945.
- "Some animals are more equal than others" - Napoleon 1945.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Brendaniel: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
She also said the continued interference from highly connected individuals have hindered proper federal character representations in employment in Nigeria.

You don't need to be told where the threats are coming from, She is just afraid to call the tribe involved but at least she gave a clue, we know the tribe enjoying nepotism in Buhari's government...

Buhari is nepotism in person...

19 Likes

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Perfecttouchade: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Amazingify(f): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
What do you expect in a high ranking office in naija, fellow wolves would want to prey on you

1 Like

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by PEACEMAKER002: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's well
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by iamyemiakins(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
This country no just balance at all.

All these polithiefcians just want to have everything good to themselves and families only.
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by damola1: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Did she get there by following due process?

If she did, then, 70% of her problems is gone.

But if she got there through i know somebori, then, .. ugerrit

9 Likes

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nopoya: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Useless country

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by owiko(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jobs that you people have unanimously shared amongst yourselves, who's threatening somebody again fa?
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Before nko, There Is no means of making end meet In this hellhole without a threat. Believe me. I'm taking the bull by horn soon. A man dies only once......

4 Likes

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Jerrydox(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sorry, ma
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by MathewOG(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
You're still being comical oga...you like jokes ehhn. Lol.
To is not toilet paper, but transport o. Haha.. WTH. Thirst bank abi...lol, you're making me laugh here, and it's almost making me feel I don't need money anymore, bu I rebuke that feeling in the name of Bros J. Ehnn.. Okidoki l'll send you 500 after Dem done pay me by end of lipsrsealed. I can't lie nau...can't give what I don't have now

1 Like

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by illicit(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
U never see anything
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by baralatie(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Esseite:
To the unconnected, there is presidential embargo on recruitment.. yet some are still getting employment letters.

- "All animals are equal" - Snowball 1945.
- "Some animals are more equal than others" - Napoleon 1945.
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Mykelslim: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fantastically corrupt people are threatening her
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
It is well.
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Boamco: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
That's too bad
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Naijanascam: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Banana republic

1 Like

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by Resppp: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Make she dey lie dey go. So you no dey do mago mago and you still dey d work. Which Kian tales by sunlight tori be dat one. Na she go even dey do runs pass for dat place. Na so diezani dey cry cry for road dat year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment by We4all: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
What is she saying? When will they nab those selling FG jobs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Commission School Of Social And Management Science In Kano / Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.