Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos (56913 Views)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) / Kayaking Across The Lagos Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by money121(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Those saying it's photo shop and those calling this huge dangerous reptile a poor creature,why was it killed yen yen yen.

How una dey take reason sef

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Residents of the area should please check if someone has not started building Noah Ark in the area due to the recent rains....and if they see animals moving in pairs, abeg they should follow ooo..maybe bar beach water or Atlantic ocean wants to destroy the area!

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by April4th(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2019
nijabazaar:
Anaconda in Nigeria?

Something is wrong!

Niger delta is not its natural habitat.

The creeks of the Niger Delta is almost like he Anacondas original habitat in the Amazon forest, hence t can also survive here. Moreover we’ve seen huge snakes, almost the size of anacondas in my region.

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Chukapage(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Chukapage(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2019
I will rather stay in Ibadan PH or Enugu than to use my money to buy very expensive island Lagos lands and be sharing it with a dangerous animal like a PYTHON inside flood and my properties in my house is still destroyed inside the Flood undecided Flooding happens everywhere but LAGOS Flooding is scary I once saw a big sea turtle in a Flooding that happened in lekki last year lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Kakamorufu(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2019
you can't find anaconda in Africa oooooooooooooo
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Sleevia:
where can it be found?
Mostly South America

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Sleevia: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
RichDad1:

Mostly South America
i hate snakes embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Akejuoluwa: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Why do most of these huge phyton live in Lagos. Despite being an indigene of a community where phyton is never killed I haven't still seen an as big as this.
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Sleevia:
i hate snakes embarassed cry cry cry
Most human does. cheesy
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Ostrogoth(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2019
When you rent in lagoon estate, what else do you expect?
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by macho44(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2019
6Milk:
Must you kill it? Did the snake cause the flood grin
Freedom of movement no dey grin
U for go epp Dem catch am na
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Sleevia:
where can it be found?
South America only
Its like finding tiger in Africa

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by kadiri3(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2019
gaetano:
That's just a python. Anaconda cannot be found in Africa, it's only indigenous to south America
YES ANACONDA S.AMERICA SNAKE
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by UYEMDO35(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2019
pure Photoshop
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
Anaconda can't be found in Africa....make Una rest

Don't mind them !!? Just open mouth and be using words any how ..how ever sir,2nd most poisonous snake in the world whose natural habitat isn't found in Nigeria was caught and killed last year in lekki

This is to say some money miss road with sick hobbies must have imported them
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by olajizz01(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2019
eraly:
Looks like photoshop to me.
This isn't Photoshop,the head has already been cut off.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Sleevia: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2019
RichDad1:

Most human does. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

In 2005, I was in the village in the East at about 8PM. While on the bed with my back against the wall and also pressing my phone, something moved its head forward as it it was trying to sit beside me. I subconsciously assumed it was a lizard but something reminded me that a lizard never goes near humans like the object.

At this stage I had not paid attention to it...

So after my mind reminded me that a lizard does not come near human like it just did, I took a look and saw it was snake. It didn't bite me but just laid its head on the pillow that was beside me...

I ran out in a hurry and called my cousins cos it was a family compound... I spent most of my years in Lagos and so, things like snakes are not my thing. My cousin came out and started looking for it. OMO, like its typical with snakes, we didn't find it and this was less than 5 minutes. I told them it is inside there and there is no way it would be out already.

They pulled the bed and saw it coiled in circle... my cousin hit it with stick and it became unconscious. It was burned that night.

While still reeling in my shock of what I had just escaped, our in law who is married to the daughter of my father's brother's daughter said in their village, they do not kill snakes... especially python. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just told the man that okay...

well, since that day till today, I do not sleep in that house when I go to the village.

3 Likes

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
aysuprano:
Photoshop
Zoom in in the snakes head and tail
Its pure Photoshop

It's not Photoshopping bro... In fact the snake was seen live... This morning I wore boxers out of my house for 5 mins till I got to the mainroad
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
I would have believed this if you'd said the Snake was caught alive. You mean a dead snake still maintain a pointed straight looking head, the head of a dead snake would be downward.

Photoshop Alert!
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by derahhh(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2019
eraly:
Looks like photoshop to me.

It's not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by ikdaddy01(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2019
I have been expecting the snake killing to start since...with the recent floods
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by andrew444(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
daddytime:
Poor reptile...

You waka anyhow for Nigeria you see anyhow..

Singing...You gather your money take go rent house for Lagoon estate, wetin you dey find...palaver...you go get palaver you go get ooo

Lol

Funny you
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by otokx(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2019
A lot of towns and villages in Nigeria are experiencing flooding.
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by nijabazaar: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2019
April4th:

The creeks of the Niger Delta is almost like he Anacondas original habitat in the Amazon forest, hence t can also survive here. Moreover we’ve seen huge snakes, almost the size of anacondas in my region.

Yes of cause, you are right.
I did just mentally fit the ends of the niger delta into the crevices of venezuela and fits properly.

Its plausible, they can survive.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by smartkester(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2019
sucess001:

How in God's name is this photoshop?

and what purpose will photoshoping an anaconda have?

lets be sensible pls
you should be sensible instead bro. That's a pure photoshop, seems you're blind and insensible
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by Erastuslove: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii rain dey vex this year against APC Govt.....
Re: Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sleevia:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

In 2005, I was in the village in the East at about 8PM. While on the bed with my back against the wall and also pressing my phone, something moved its head forward as it it was trying to sit beside me. I subconsciously assumed it was a lizard but something reminded me that a lizard never goes near humans like the object.

At this stage I had not paid attention to it...

So after my mind reminded me that a lizard does not come near human like it just did, I took a look and saw it was snake. It didn't bite me but just laid its head on the pillow that was beside me...

I ran out in a hurry and called my cousins cos it was a family compound... I spent most of my years in Lagos and so, things like snakes are not my thing. My cousin came out and started looking for it. OMO, like its typical with snakes, we didn't find it and this was less than 5 minutes. I told them it is inside there and there is no way it would be out already.

They pulled the bed and saw it coiled in circle... my cousin hit it with stick and it became unconscious. It was burned that night.

While still reeling in my shock of what I had just escaped, our in law who is married to the daughter of my father's brother's daughter said in their village, they do not kill snakes... especially python. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just told the man that okay...

well, since that day till today, I do not sleep in that house when I go to the village.
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Saved Another From Falling This Morning In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S. / Edmund Echukwu Dies At James Bond-Themed Sex Party In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.