Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Undercover Investigation (1) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undercover Investigation (1) (325 Views)

Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Emzor Sales Rep Caught In Illegal Codeine Sale By Undercover Reporters (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undercover Investigation (1) by jadeliyi(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2019
I over head this topic and i search on google to confirm the news, i could only find premium times and the cable with the news of how a journalist ( @fisayosoyombo ) uncover police injustice :
Investigative Journalist Fisayo Soyombo spent two weeks in detention - five days in a police cell and eight as an inmatf in ikoyi prison - to track corruption in Nigeria's criminal justice system, begining from the moment of arrest by the police to the point of release from prision to experience the workings of the system in the raw state, soyombo-adopting the pseudonym ojo olajumoke, feigned an offence for which he was arrested and detainde in police custody, arrianged in court and eventually remanded in prison in the first of this three-part series, he uncover how the police pervent the course of justice in the quest of ill-gotten money
more https://www.thecable.ng/undercover-investigation-i-bribery-bail-for-sale-lagos-police-station-where-innocent-civilians-are-jailed-and-criminals-are-recycled
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

A 17 Years Old Teenager Dumps Her Newborn Baby Inside Gutter In Delta State / N9M Fraud: Internet Fraudster Bags 6 Months Jail Term (Photo) / Father Nabbed For Beating Son To Death In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.