Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

BROKEN (episode One) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROKEN (episode One) (358 Views)

Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher: Episode One / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) - Episode One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BROKEN (episode One) by Alexxa02(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2019
“Babe, hurry up, we are going to be late. Good thing we already made reservations”, said Bode.

“I’ll be right down hun, just give me two more minutes”, Kemi replied.

“That was what you said an hour ago”, Bode said, rolling his eyes.

Kemi gracefully walked down the spiral stairs looking so beautiful with her red sweetheart neckline-straight-gown. Bode stared at her like he saw an angel descending from the sky.

“You look extremely beautiful my dear”, he said, giving her a subtle kiss on the lips.

He opened the front door, swept her off the floor and carried her to where his black 2018 Ford Mustang car was parked. He drove off and throughout the ride, could not stop expressing his love for her until they got to the restaurant. They sat and got served their order.

Bode and Kemi had been dating for two years but had been friends for six. They met at a conference in Lagos and stayed in touch ever since.

Bode, who was staring at Kemi and was deep in thought, was cut short when Kemi said, “I’m sure you wouldn’t even notice me leaving”. Bode smiled and said, “I would definitely notice my love.”

Kemi and Bode were considered by their friends and others who encountered them, as love birds who would never go apart. Their relationship had been a source of admiration by others and people aspired to have a love story like theirs.

Kemi excused herself to visit the restroom. She got back and was surprised by Bode, on one knee in front of her, a ring on one hand and dozen of rose flowers on the other, a group of 6 men serenading her, and everyone present in the restaurant staring at her with smiles on their faces, like they were anticipating something from her. “Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”, he asked. Still shocked with the whole situation, Kemi stuttered excitedly, “y-y-y-e-e-sss.”...

Check the link below to read the end of the episode
https://vaibez..com/2019/10/broken-episode-one.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Books About Nigeria You Should Read / What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Sitution? / ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.