Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) (563 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by GistNet: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2019
A 30-year-old man, Solomon Ogundetu, has been arrested for allegedly defiling his 12-year-old daughter in #OgunState.
Ogundetu’s arrest followed a report by one Alhaji Semiu Obamuyiwa at the #Imeko police divisional headquarters.
A statement by the command’s spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, quoted the complainant as saying that the daughter, a primary school pupil, confided in one of her teachers that her father had been in the habit of having carnal knowledge of her since last year. .
The girl alleged that her father threatened to kill her if she dared tell anybody. The statement said the girl, however, decided to confide in her teacher when she could no longer bear the pain. .
The teacher then informed Alhaji Obamuyiwa, who told the police. On interrogation, the suspect, who is a driver, confessed to the commission of the crime. .
Investigation revealed that he has separated from the mother of the girl for many years and the girl is the only product of the union. The victim has been taken to a General Hospital for medical care and report.

See more; http://gistmore.com/dad-arrested-after-his-daughter-told-her-teacher-he-rapes-her

Re: Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by GistNet: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by daddytime(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2019
slowpoke...
Re: Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by nzeobi(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
At 30 see how miserable he looks.
Re: Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by uyaima: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Make una no mercy am.
Re: Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by Keziehenry(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

Re: Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
WHAT IS WITH AFONJA AND RAPE? THEY USE TOTO DO THEM?
Re: Dad Arrested After His Daughter Told Her Teacher He Rapes Her (Photo) by Keziehenry(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16 Kwara State LG Chairmen Over N4bn Fraud (Photo) / Suspected ISWAP Members Kill Two Soldiers, Policeman And Threatens Nigeria Army / “My Mother And I Ate The Heart Of My Lover To Get Rich”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.