Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

National Singles Convention - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / National Singles Convention (222 Views)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Christian Singles Chat And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Singles Convention by PerfectMatchNG: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
The first event we will have is a face to face meet and greet lunch meeting on a Saturday yet to be determined . I will work with chosen coordinators to arrange the meeting in their locality . This is to make sure the person posting in here is real and you get to make friends in your area not just Facebook . You never know when you need someone to talk to when you are down or lonely .

I will pay for the ladies lunch and guys are expected to pay for themselves and that is how you show responsibility that you are not planning to live off a woman from day one .

Anyone who wants to help fund the lunch meeting
should please discuss with his or her coordinator.
The vision is to have one face to face event in your area once every three months or 4 times a year . Failure to attend any of them in the year is grounds for removal as we are not sure of you being you .

Rules are for every member no big man or woman or small man or woman in here . I will try to attend the most I can as time goes by so I can meet you in person too . Most events are casual dressing , no need to go shopping

Once a year we will have a National Singles Convention where all singles meet

Join us via my signature
Re: National Singles Convention by SteveOfu: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chat buddies / Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel / Just Need A Real Female Friend in Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.