Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel (219 Views)

Jethro's Counsel (relationships And Marriage) / Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love / Girls Whatsapp Number For Friendship, Longtime Relationship And Online Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel by chukajulu: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
One of the most delicate areas of any Singles' life is the Area of Relationship.
Its where ,for some, comes the most pain or happiness.
Lot's of singles and married couples go through stuff they hardly ever verbalize. Some just need someone to open up to.
With deep understanding of the practical and spiritual aspects of these matters, i assure you i am well versed and widely read.
Learnt much from mentors, many relationships brought to me, seminars, books, and my own past mistakes and healing. All these schooled me ,
join me on whatsapp 09094301276.
Chat me up , let's look into your issues together.
Note: Everydetail will be treated with respect and discretion.

There's much am willing to share for FREE.

Cheers.
Re: Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel by chukajulu: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Yesterday , Few People contacted me and i must say it was a very comforting experience , to share some knowledge on matters of the heart, and to know that its been appreciated and applied.

I encourage you dear reader , feel free , let's look into that issue together.

Character and personal development, finances, marriage, relationships, compatibility issues, the difference between love and infatuation, habits , ......and more.

Chat me up on 09094301276

Cheers.
Re: Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel by chukajulu: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jethro's counsel
Re: Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel by chukajulu: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jethro's Counsel

Re: Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel by chukajulu: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
If you seek wisdom or counsel, only when there's a crisis, it is almost too late.
It might work for you, but it's effectiveness won't be strong.
Seek first to understand then to be understood.
In Jethro's Counsel I am particular about what you are becoming, rather than what you are always doing.
Work more on becoming than on doing.
Relationship is an art, you must master it, don't dabble.
Marriage is deep and sacred, it shouldnt be casually handled.
Open up today,

(whatsapp)

Cheers
Re: Relationship And Marital Problems??**** Free Counsel by chukajulu: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello everyone, for relationship talks, chat me up on 09094301276.
Most singles invest little or no time in reading or learning. Relationships are important, it's worth mastering instead of dabbling. The decisions we make affects us more than the conditions we meet.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Dechymmy Tv Last Hook Up Of 2019 / 10 Easy Steps To Find Your Perfect Partner If You’re HIV Positive / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.