Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador (61355 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Discloses The Real Reason Why Tacha Was Disqualified / Throw Back To When Tacha Was Slut Shamed For Attending Bbnaija Audition. / Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Lewisalexander(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lies... Marketing strategy
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Pusherttt: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol......bloggers
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by putin4: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tacha Dey smell . lunettes is fake company made for fake promotion,
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Jimmyson: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
It is true...I bought 4 glasses after Tacha was signed as ambassador. I'm aware of others that do same. Tacha is a golden girl and she is destined for greatness despite your hatred. She will continue to shine, while you continue to wail and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by TheTourist: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Audio Purchase grin
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Gokoyer0(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Respect!!! You are one of the few people in the country that have their brains functioning properly. Nigerians deserve what they are getting from the selfish leaders ruling them. Just take a look at what is happening in Hong Kong and you will feel terribly sorry for Nigeria. Hong Kong, a country where they have virtually everything but protesting for several weeks in that manner just to wade off China's influence on them.

Nigerians forgot the only person that tried to protest for real change in prison. SMH!!!

Nigerians sufferness never reach sef.
realestniggah:
Rubbish

Nigerians channeling their energy toward the wrong thing

Sowore is there they forgot him.. It tacha that need our blessing and support

3 Likes

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Naijaarchive(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin Audio sales.... Just today? How many people use their glasses self undecided ... Marketing strategies i guess
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by lloyds(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lies of lies. . Na so Nigerians dey buy glasses. . Haba!
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by WalkerMichael(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimmyson:
It is true...I bought 4 glasses after Tacha was signed as ambassador. I'm aware of others that do same. Tacha is a golden girl and she is destined for greatness despite your hatred. She will continue to shine, while you continue to wail and kill yourself.

Picture proof or you know the rest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by bitingcool: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Evaromantik1:
The Management of Lunettes has cry out on their official Instagram account, citing that sales being demanded since Tacha was pronounced their ambassador is overwhelming.

According to them, 1500 glasses has been sold since Tacha was announced their ambassador some 2 hours ago.

See screenshot below:

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/lunettes-pronounce-tacha-ambassador/

Na so. Stupid lie

1 Like

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by lloyds(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimmyson:

4 glasses for what sir. .Your entire family? You are a liar liar. .thunder fire . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Bizibi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimmyson:
hehehehehe,not all of us is gullible mr man.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by joseph1832(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Evaromantik1:
The Management of Lunettes has cry out on their official Instagram account, citing that sales being demanded since Tacha was pronounced their ambassador is overwhelming.

According to them, 1500 glasses has been sold since Tacha was announced their ambassador some 2 hours ago.

See screenshot below:

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/lunettes-pronounce-tacha-ambassador/

please can we know how much a glass cost?
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by obayendo1010(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish

oga channel yours towards releasing him or you dont have energy?
aleast start something lets other follow you
can even start with #dssfreesowero
and other will forward or we do is blame other for everything no one wants to take responsibility.......

1 Like

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by shamecurls(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
I dislike the girl

Bit truth be told, she is the most marketable amongst all
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by mercyvivv(f): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Its a lie, nobody bought anything! Its a publicity stunt to show relevance...simple!!
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by segzie2012: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish

All thanks to Nigerian youth..the power of social media, that is supposed to be channeled to clamour for good governance..

I sorry sorry oo, I sorry for Nigeria,
I sorry sorry oo...I sorry for Africa......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by rainmoredays: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Marketing strategy .... 1500 people didn’t buy glasses in two hours
And to crown it all, they sad don't call.

The, I'm wondering, why did you open shop, is it not to sell products.

People mumu, I swear
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by realestniggah: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gokoyer0:
Respect!!! You are one of the few people in the country that have their brains functioning properly. Nigerians deserve what they are getting from the selfish leaders ruling them. Just take a look at what is happening in Hong Kong and you will feel terribly sorry for Nigeria. Hong Kong, a country where they have virtually everything but protesting for several weeks in that manner just to wade off China's influence on them.

Nigerians forgot the only person that tried to protest for real change in prison. SMH!!!

Nigerians sufferness never reach sef.

I marvel at what going on in Hong Kong.. It shows the beautiful resilient spirit of their people.. No wonder they are where they are today. They don't just sit down and watch their leader ruin the country. They have been at that protest for more than 3 month now and are still at it. Sowore will get out in the future and I'm sure he will think twice before putting his life on the line for Nigeria seeing as the people of Nigeria don't care about him.

2 Likes

Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by nwanyionitsha: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin na ghost buy them
Na overhyping and propaganda go kill dem las las. Tueh..
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by nwanyionitsha: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Plead:
shocked

You know the scope.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by webngnews: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Nmezor(f): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na her titan FAM buy am, am pretty sure... Natacha has landed
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by kelesomething: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Plead:
shocked
It must not be 1500 people, they wrote 1500+ "units" not "people "
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's all lies bcuz una dey control tacha destiny?!
Nobody said otherwise when mercy won
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by ajl: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish

Nigerians? They are the most vain in this world. They dont believe in anything. They will willingly offer to be enslaved rather than fighting their enslaved.
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Minjim: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish

I tell u. We deserve the leaders we get
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Isoduwa(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Admin I am still urging u to create a thread to celebrate the record breaking golden shoe of Leo Messi..

No matter how u love Ronaldo,just do this for d Love of soccer

The Chief Goat �

Golden shoe � kill you there �
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by zeestone99(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
realestniggah:
Rubbish

No sanity left in most nigerians
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by zeestone99(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Minjim:

I tell u. We deserve the leaders we get

Truth. But It's so sad I don't deserve it
Re: Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador by Minjim: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
zeestone99:

Truth. But It's so sad I don't deserve it

Democracy is a game of numbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.